Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) (34959 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Ego naija anaaa
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2016
dovelike:
Buharis wife beauty I deed saved him. The children should thank her. No one fine reach her.
Buhari himself is a very handsome man. Or you expect him to look like justin bieber at 74?

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2016
topeokesblog2:
President Buhari's oldest daughters, Safina and Hadiza are pictured at the wedding of their younger sister, Zahra.

Source: http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/12/photos-president-buharis-beautiful.html

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by DecemberIV: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Pidgin2:

What is beautiful about the thread? Meanwhile you are dying of hunger, see your life.

I'm not even in your country sweetheart. You and the hunger are on your own wink

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
What dazzling beauties they are.

These ones can press my mumu button all day every day...no wahala.

#ItsInTheGenes #ProudlyFulani

Thank you for admitting that you foolanis have mumu button in your genes. I always suspected it but this is the first time my suspicion has been confirmed.

Anyway, happy married life.

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
MayorofLagos:

What's in the genes?

He meant jeans
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
I haven't seen any of pmb's kids or wife on hijab b4

Yet people still call him a bigot?
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by OluDare01(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Products of the other room grin
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Thank you for admitting that you foolanis have mumu button in your genes. I always suspected it but this is the first time my suspicion has been confirmed.

Anyway, happy married life.

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

dis is over hilarious, laff yaf killed persin oh
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by obontami: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2016
How this one take concern us ?

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2016
For a high profile wedding this zahra's wedding didn't make waves at all... truth is people don't really like buhari... anyway.. the girl is fine u can't take that away..
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by dollarprincess(f): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2016
Also “We are Family!” See the Stately Buhari and Indimi Family Portrait #ZAhmed2016
http://www.todaysnews.com.ng/we-are-family-see-the-stately-buhari-and-indimi-family-portrait-zahmed2016/

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Biko, which of them was Aisha Booooohari's friend/play mate and peer before boooooohari forgot about their mum and converted Aisha into a wife?
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Harmony92(f): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Please Nairalanders help me show some love to d most wonderful woman on earth. Hapi bday mamana

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2016
Laburos:
Proudly Fulani or Hausa Fulani?

if the former reply in Fulfulde grin

Much as I'd like to oblige, that sadly did not pass on from my dad's generation.
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2016
Haryoryhemie:

He meant jeans

No dear, I meant genes - the basic physical and functional unit of heredity in a human being. smiley
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2016
the buharis
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by blackaxe78: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Hausa girls sabi fine.... with height. Not like my Middle-East dwarfs! grin grin grin with yam legs

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

No dear, I meant genes - the basic physical and functional unit of heredity in a human being. smiley

wow!!!
That was brilliant
I didn't knew
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by biz9ja(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Buharidishians
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by AyamBae(f): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2016
Rulezee09:
U hardly see the children of this northen elites on hijab.....keep deceiving una sef....rubbish.....beautiful Damsels though
De ar not forced 2 wear hijab....its nt compulsory....buh its compulsory u cover yur hair.....its nw ur choice 2 choice btw tyin scarf or wearing hijab
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Menzy86(m): 11:14am On Dec 19, 2016
dovelike:
Buharis wife beauty I deed saved him. The children should thank her. No one fine reach her.
U must b funny if u think those beauties are d results of only their mum. Kindly refer to Buhari's 'young man' pics and see for urself. He is only rivalled by Babangida in terms of handsomeness amongst our past presidents. At 74 see hw d man still looks?
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2016
Are they still available? grin
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by Esdb3: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
What dazzling beauties they are.

These ones can press my mumu button all day every day...no wahala.

#ItsInTheGenes #ProudlyFulani #Lookers

Please is there a sarcasm challenge on Nairaland that I don't know is on or is this commenter blind or has he never seen fine girls before?
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by lukency(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Thank her 4 wht? He himself used to be a very handsome man wen he was younger.Ask dos who knew him wen he was military head.
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by lukency(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rulezee09:
U hardly see the children of this northen elites on hijab.....keep deceiving una sef....rubbish.....beautiful Damsels though
How does wearing hijab becomes ur problem.
Re: Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) by uvalued(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bari22:
fulani are naturally beauty.

but naturally deadly...walks out ....close the door #istandwithsouthernkaduna

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ministers With Biggest ‘headaches’ / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.