Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To Hospital - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To Hospital (731 Views)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / 29days In MMM NYSC Member Broke The Internet With His Testimony / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To Hospital by john6006: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2016
Kolade stepped out of his luxury Range Rover Sport Utility Vehicle radiating opulence.
As he walked towards his Omole palatial home in a majestic manner, exuding confidence of some yuppie millionaires to show everyone in his neighbourhood that he has arrived, his mobile phone rang. With the swag of a Nigerian moneybags, Kolade picked his call.
What he heard was not pleasing to say the least. He was disturbed and started sweating profusely. He latter fainted and was rushed to a private hospital where he is still receiving treatments .“MMM programme has been frozen till January ending. No more transactions until the partial ban is lifted. But, don’t worry; some of us are used to it. They did same last December,” added the doctor who revealed to Kolade that he is also a participant. Despite these soothing words from the doctor, Kolade, no doubt, has reason to be worried.
Although, he had fortunes from the scheme, the lure of more money appeared to have pushed him into investing more into the scheme. He had gone out of his pocket to take from his company’s advert money in his care for a bounty returns.
Before the cookie crumbled, Kolade had advanced with a total of N21 million into the programme. “What am I going to tell my creditors? My company? Oh, I’m finished,” Kolade exclaimed in astonishment.

Re: Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To Hospital by teepea(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Brb
MMM stilll doing its own Mannequin Challenge naw, wait till Jan before u tap it to see if has died during the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To Hospital by yomi007k(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2016
lipsrsealed

I smell bloggy lies.

1 Like

Re: Greedy Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed N21M In MMM, Faints, Rushed To Hospital by queenitee(f): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2016
Eeyah,MMM MMM,MMM what have thou done to some Nigerians?

(1) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu / Buy Instagram Followers $1 / See This 9year Old's Banging Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.