Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. (15326 Views)

'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by liberty3330: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2016
This is only the country where those indicted on corruption dont resign honourably. Instead they will remain in the office and nothing will happened.
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by gloryman91: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Anyone accused should stepdown for independent investigation first. U goats.. Sgf ole .
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by alaskido(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2016
92 groups threatens to protest for a man who used N200m to cut grass. These people are very stupid. You want to protest on behalf of a thief who wants to ruin our economy. Make DEVIL punish all of una.

1 Like

Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by kassy777: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
I can't believe my eyes.
What type of country are we living.
A country where corruption z celebrated and due processes always obstructed.
During Saraki's trial, SANs besieged court,
During convicted Judges trial, lawyers protested
and here z this one.
I also read that SANs re shying away from judges trial, and if we can't hv a sanitized judiciary, hw can we get good judgment delivery from incessantly corrupt, biased, partial, and easily compromised Judges.
Our society would hv been better if these CSOs would stand up for the common man that re awaiting trial, lavishing in various prisons across the country.
#ShameOnWhoeverThatzObstructingJusticeAndDueProcess.
I just won answer your question: what kind of country are we living?
When Okadigbo insulted Zik when he was the Sanate president. In fact Okadigbo told Zik that he is expired etc., Zik then told Okadigbo that as you insult and call me bad name, so too your junior will call you the same names. He also told Okadigbo and others that this country is just like a ship and that a time will come when this ship will become irreversible, then the question people will ask each other is how did we come to this point.? All this happenings are as a result of very poor and incompetent governance. If Buhari is educated and if he knows his right from his left, we will never move so fast to this level. His incompetence has contributed to getting where we are today, where almost every body is confused. Ask Buhari the meaning of inflation and its effects on the masses, he will never give you correct answer.
Buhari lack the methodology of governance as as today. What you and I should do is to endure till 2019 and God's intervention. But for now expect more of these jick jack ways of governance of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by Halo22: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
I pity my country Nigeria where democracy is sacrificed on the altar of cabalocracy.
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by engrhorla(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
ElsonMorali:
I wonder how much these rats were paid.

An hefty sum! I assume they are employees of SGF company that cut grass with 200million naira

I am not surprised though

We Nigerians are so gullible always after what to eat today instead of the future

Are we not the same people white men gave whisky & umbrella in exchange of slaves during slave trade
If foreigners can understand our penchant for instant satisfaction, how much more these gluttonous politicians!

Even if the worst minister, Minister for FCT, is indicted, people will still shout

This is not just right at all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by BraniacX(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
shyling:
I promise to run you through with a lorry if you attempt any useless protest in my zone. be warned.

And i will support with a tractor and bulldozer if necessary if they near my cabal! Animals angry
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by lawrsmith(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=52056930]

http://leadership.ng/news/564435/92-csos-threaten-to-shut-down-nass-over- thi is what you will see in a country where the law of the land is bent in order to benefit some certain people. even as mr president is ruling us with a lot of allegations leveled against his certificate.tomorrow someone who does not even attend nursery school will come and start ruling us and we will accept him because we havf accepted the first person. so lets keep on violating the law and keep protecting those who committed one crime or the order with type of stupid excusses given in above post. sorry to the poor because the law is meant for you guys.
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by smileyoo: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
gradually the curtains are being lifted, on the other side. lets see how serious this govt is in fighting corruption. we the real Cso's are watching! not these fake ones threatening to protest, after being bought over. Its annoying hw they 're insulting our sensibilities. If the man is innocent , let him go & clear himself. so why the protest?
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hajahaha....the usual crowd renting, now somebody tell me again, what's the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by Kiakia(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nonsense. Unknown and Unregistered groups threatening the peace of the Federal Republic because of one corrupt fellow in government! Can you imagine? All the so called 92 faceless groups should show their face by actually protesting so that Nigerians will know where part of their problems lie. Rubbish!
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by slivertongue: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
"Comrade Ishaku Nok, said that the allegations against the SGF remains mere insinuations until proven beyond reasonable doubt after fair hearing"
So they want to protest against "mere insinuations". but werent others arrested on allegations?
All these faceless groups are a problem
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by orisa37: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Babachir Lawal is an Executive Appointee. He's not an Elected Person. So the Protest of those 92 CSOs group, headed by Ishaku Nok against Our NASS is undemocratic, unconstitutional and illegal. We are in a Recession. So please stop this nonsense, stop corruption and let the Executive and Legislative move The Country forward.
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by DonCortino: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
Atiku2019:
Not Just 92 groups,but all Nigerians zombies wink
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by ThinkSmarter: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
kassy777:
I just won answer your question: what kind of country are we living?
When Okadigbo insulted Zik when he was the Sanate president. In fact Okadigbo told Zik that he is expired etc., Zik then told Okadigbo that as you insult and call me bad name, so too your junior will call you the same names. He also told Okadigbo and others that this country is just like a ship and that a time will come when this ship will become irreversible, then the question people will ask each other is how did we come to this point.? All this happenings are as a result of very poor and incompetent governance. If Buhari is educated and if he knows his right from his left, we will never move so fast to this level. His incompetence has contributed to getting where we are today, where almost every body is confused. Ask Buhari the meaning of inflation and its effects on the masses, he will never give you correct answer.
Buhari lack the methodology of governance as as today. What you and I should do is to endure till 2019 and God's intervention. But for now expect more of these jick jack ways of governance of Buhari.
Yeah I do subscribe to ur opinion.
Buhari z just a one lucky literate, he is not well educated, he lacks the rudiments of Economics and Government/Political Science, which re the basics of governance, especially in times of basic Economics Theory, he z a novice.
He z just too lucky, I tell U.

1 Like

Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by Blaqchild4eva(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Where do I even start from? God help this country from total collapse
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by jossy4joseph(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Unknown civil society groups. Useless sets of people. Nigeria is really a Zoo
Re: Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. by bart10: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Iconic leader! Corruption fighting back. Stupid CSO groups. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today / Electoral Bill: Reps Minority Caucus Stages Walkout From Plenary / Masari: I Have No Joy Governing Katsina — The Insecurity Is Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.