Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili (1043 Views)

"If Anything Happens To Dino Melaye" – Dogara Warns Police / FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Celeggist(f): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2016
A militant group in the Niger Delta, Adaka Boro Avengers has reacted to Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court’s decision to secretly try Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the pro-Biafra group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB. - See more at: http://yeyenaija.com/breaking-if-anything-happens-to-nnamdi-kanu-we-shall-set-nigeria-on-fire-n-delta-militant-group-warns/
Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by MayorofLagos(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Empty threat.
They promised worse before Jonathan was voted out. They promised hell if military set up command base for operation crocodile "giggle" .

Bottomline, they dont care about kanu, they jest want amnesty. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by DropShot: 6:48am On Dec 19, 2016
What have we not heard from these militants before?

Dilector Kanu promised to destroy the zoo with one million soldiers and riffles. He equally instructed those soldiers to destroy the zoo within three days of his arrest if he wasn't released.

I guess three days in the books of Biafrats translate to three years. We shall see!

grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Empty threat.
They promised worse before Jonathan was voted out. They promised hell if military set up command base for operation crocodile "giggle" .

talking trash.

Total rubbish

7 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Bunch of idiots... Instead of y'all to hold your past & present Governors sucking our state dry you are fighting a lost cause. Which one we dey sef? So ashamed to be called a Deltan.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by teepea(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Yimu for them..dem no dey tire to dey make Mouth threats? Instead make dem go find better food to chop.
Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by dotman4real007(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2016
wetin dem wan do? na only operation crocodile smile dem see dem run. if military come start operation crocodile hunger e go red gan ooo!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by olaric(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2016
My dear people look at what joblessness has turned people into. You guys should just stop issuing empty threat and get a life.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by MayorofLagos(m): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2016
If truly they are militants, freedom fighters honestly seeking freedom for Kanu, they stand a much better chance storming Kuje and breaking him free (bokoharam style) than setting Nigeria on fire as they threatened. Like i said, these mofos are after one thing only, and its not justice or freedom for Kanu. They could care less if they tie him to firing squad drums and shoot him into shreds....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by sekundosekundo: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Empty threat.

What are you saying, do you think that setting Nigeria on fire means to pour fuel and put fire?.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2016
MayorofLagos:
[s]Empty threat.

Bottomline, they dont care about kanu, they jest want amnesty. [/s]grin grin

Afonja...smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2016
MayorofLagos:
[s]If truly they are militants, freedom fighters honestly seeking freedom for Kanu, they stand a much better chance storming Kuje and breaking him free (bokoharam style) than setting Nigeria on fire as they threatened. Like i said, these mofos are after one thing only, and its not justice or freedom for Kanu. They could care less if they tie him to firing squad drums and shoot him into shreds....[/s]

Afonja...Lol!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2016
Buhari is calling for war. Release Nnamdi Kanu now or you have yourself to blame.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Elkay3: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Well, the innocent would be the hardest hit, caught up in both sides of confrontation.
Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2016
Elkay3:
Well, the innocent would be the hardest hit, caught up in both sides of confrontation.

Afonjas will be caught up in the impending doom and war to come. They think guys are playing. They will regret their position on this existential issue. COC...Coordinators of all Coordinators Worldwide of IPOB yesterday on Radio Biafraa destroyed afonjas and their hypocrisy. It was a soliloquy to ever remember! I'll upload it as soon as I have the podcast/tape ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by explorer250(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Ariel20:
Bunch of idiots... Instead of y'all to hold your past & present Governors sucking our state dry you are fighting a lost cause. Which one we dey sef? So ashamed to be called a Deltan.

shhh I have gone through your post and profile. pls be proud of your afonja descent. you truely are an afonja and not a Niger deltan

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by ElsonMorali: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Yeah right. Just like you promised to set Nigeria on fire if Jonathan lost right. Obundu angry
Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by ElsonMorali: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Freedom2016:

Afonjas will be caught up in the impending doom and war to come. They think guys are playing. They will regret their position on this existential issue. COC...Coordinators of all Coordinators Worldwide of IPOB yesterday on Radio Biafraa destroyed afonjas and their hypocrisy. It was a soliloquy to ever remember! I'll upload it as soon as I have the podcast/tape ready.

Just like they were caught up in the Biafra war abi? Tell me again which side lost about 3 million people?
Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2016
explorer250:

shhh I have gone through your post and profile. pls be proud of your afonja descent. you truely are an afonja and not a Niger deltan

No point arguing with you.. that I speak different languages doesn't mean you can confine me to a tribe. People who know me out of NL know me. I don't have time for bullcrap, I'm absolutely detribaliased & I sincerely wish my brothers can question Ibori,Uduaghan and Okowa.
Re: If Anything Happens To Nnamdi Kanu, We Shall Set Nigeria On Fire – N-delta Mili by Femich18(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2016
They should be deceiving themselves... we have heard alot of empty threats... They should better shut up instead of making empty threat

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Protecting Cows Than Human Lives - Reps / Dino Blame God For Created Him Black...i Feel Mad To Be Black...dino! / Today Is Birthday Of My Godson Murdered By Nigerian Tyrant Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.