Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade (4525 Views)

Teebillz: Tiwa Savage Is My Wife, Not My Baby Mama / Tiwa Savage Is Hot On Stage, Dazzles In Black (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Is "Unbothered" In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by winkmart: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2016
Yemi Alade has said she doesn’t consider Tiwa Savage a friend. During an interview with Punch, Yemi was asked about her relationship with Tiwa Savage, Seyi Shay and Chidinma.
Her reply:

I don’t know why the media takes pleasure in pitting great women against one another. Have you ever seen any text message from any of us lambasting another person? There’s no proof of these things; it’s just in the imagination of people. I’ve never stopped working and I was already working before Tiwa Savage came to Nigeria.

I am a fan of their music, and on my Snapchat page, I usually dance to their songs.
I do not consider Tiwa Savage a friend because I don’t know her favourite colour or meal and other intimate things. She is just my colleague.
On her relationship, Yemi said:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Xy4bWV_csj8/WFZA7BTQJcI/AAAAAAACu5E/0b8IQnPGASMPRAp9K8qWnSgp5auSixOygCLcB/s1600/Yemi-Alade-Tiwa-Savage.jpg[/img]

Other than being an entertainer, I have my personal life. If I’m going to be in a relationship with someone in the same profession with me, I’d have to be deeply in love with the person’s personality. If the personality suits me, why not? Personally, I think I’m a reserved and nice girl. I’m also a hopeless romantic; movies easily make me cry. The last movie that made me cry was a cartoon in which a little dinosaur lost his mum.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/tiwa-savage-is-not-my-friend-yemi-alade.html

lalasticlala
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by gemlady(f): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2016
yes o, it is pple's imagination. some dnt even knw d definition of frnd. first to comment! nice one to start my dae!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Smellymouth: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2016
I am seriously searching for a fuvk to give..

Lemme turn to page 30 in Toke Makinwa's book maybe I might find several fuvks to give...

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Laveda(f): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Okay? sad
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by ever811(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2016
lemme come go eat my Eba"...weda Una be friends or not.....its none of my business...

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by OKorowanta: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2016
The poster above me is On Cannabis

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by TashaGirl: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2016
That guy above the guy above me needs a rest slap undecided.

I get your point Yemi. Friendship means knowing all the details of who you call your friend

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Benjom(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Bloggers will be looking for troubles where there are none.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2016
hmm

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Mikylopez(f): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2016
well said
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by iamphotoshoot(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
winkmart:

Other than being an entertainer, I have my personal life. If I’m going to be in a relationship with someone in the same profession with me, I’d have to be deeply in love with the person’s personality. If the personality suits me, why not? Personally, I think I’m a reserved and nice girl. I’m also a hopeless romantic; movies easily make me cry. The last movie that made me cry was a cartoon in which a little dinosaur lost his mum

Ode undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by titosantana(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
She has a point. Most people don't know what friendship entails.

You met someone last week and you calling him my friend my friend, guy shut up. You are an olodo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Smellymouth: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
TashaGirl:
That guy above the guy above me needs a rest slap undecided.

I get your point Yemi. Friendship means knowing all the details of who you call your friend

Why you wan slap am? undecided

You never see deek before?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Why you wan slap am? undecided

You never see deek before?
that picture turned her own. Dickk na her weakness
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Smellymouth: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:

Hahahaha..

TashaGirl right now.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha..

I can bet my kidneys and liver on that. She's so soaked in lakes of water

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Smellymouth: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

she'll be here as soon as she recovers cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by queenitee(f): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yemi get sense walahi..Cos from what friendship means,they ain't friends.She doesn't know her favourite food or best colour and you expect her to call her a friend?No,she's just a colleague
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jealousy tinz...then I advice u make frds with her if you can since she's more beautiful, sexy and richer than u...they asked if she's ur Frd or not but instead u want d whole world to know dat u av been on d music industry b4 she came to Nigeria...no sense in dat

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by BrutalJab: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Omohjick:
Jealousy tinz...then I advice u make frds with her if you can since she's more beautiful, sexy and richer than u...they asked if she's ur Frd or not but instead u want d whole world to know dat u av been on d music industry b4 she came to Nigeria...no sense in dat
Can't you comprehend?

You need God.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 20, 2016
BrutalJab:

Can't you comprehend?

You need God.

Mumu same 2u
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by TashaGirl: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
PabloOmoEscobar:
she'll be here as soon as she recovers cheesy cheesy grin
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha..

PabloOmoEscobar:
Do I know you guys undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by BrutalJab: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Omohjick:

Mumu same 2u

Ewu go back to secondary school.

grin I don forget say primary school students full here self. You might just be one of the unfortunate ones sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2016
TashaGirl:
Do I know you guys undecided
get behind me
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by TashaGirl: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
get behind me
it's like you are drunk undecided. I'm not interested in you angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Rhotiz: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
Who cares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by kingsman66(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Are you the last person? Am in your back. Are you the last person? Am at your back. Are you the last person? Am behind your back. Are you the last person? Am behind you. Are you the last person? I dey your back. Are you the last person? Am in between your back. Are you the last person? Am in front of your back. Are you the last person? Am at the back of your back. Are you the last person? Am before your back. Are you the last person? After you na me... English too hard abeg. Lol # Banking hall and Atm wahala
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by fboonmy: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
fboonmy:

Ur post made me realise that there could be other things in human cranium...such as pap!

I'm sure d one in ur mothers brain is sperm
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
BrutalJab:

Ewu go back to secondary school.

grin I don forget say primary school students full here self. You might just be one of the unfortunate ones sha.
Yeah sure and just like the whole of ur family will be unfortunate in 2017. Who do u think u r talking to pig? Except its a computer that is typing all diz nonsense for u that's when I won't get to u
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not My Friend - Yemi Alade by fboonmy: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels TOMBOY Life Continue as She Shows New Move Behind Her BENZ. VIDEO / Genevieve Nnaji Acquires N220million Home In Park View Estate / Naija Gist: Yemi Alade Inked Deal With Close-up, Joins Davido As An Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.