Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 (1111 Views)

Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election / Why Buhari Didn’t Attend South-East Summit In Enugu - The Sun Reveals / Buhari And Ministers Shun South-East Summit After IPOB Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by boman2014: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari is to declare open the South-East Economic and Security Summit (SEESS), scheduled to hold in Enugu on Dec.22.

Mr Tony Usidamen, the media consultant, via a statement in Enugu, said other eminent Nigerians would attend the event.
He said that the president’s desire to attend the summit was in demonstration of his interest in maintaining peace and fostering economic growth and development in the South- East and other regions.

Usidamen said that the meeting was aimed at addressing the real development issues in the region as well as proffer lasting solutions to them.

“President Muhammadu Buhari will lead other eminent personalities and delegates to attend the maiden meeting holding at the Enugu State Government House.

“Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and all governors in the region as well as several eminent personalities and delegates will be in attendance to discuss issues of common interest.”

He stated that such issues as security, agriculture, infrastructure, health, tourism, as well as financing the region’s economic programmes would be in the front burner during the event.

“The Chairman of SEESS Group, Prof. Barth Nnaji, has assured that the summit will be a meeting where specific problems are defined and measures to address them adopted,” Usidamen added.

The summit is an `invitation-only’ event, with delegates drawn from the various interest groups in the region.

www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/12/18/buhari-obasanjo-south-east-summit-december-22/

lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by talktimi(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Buhari won't come cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by boman2014: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2016
talktimi:
Buhari won't come cool
says who ?
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by SexyNairalander: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2016
booked

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by sarrki(m): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2016
Great leaders of our time

Go in peace our leaders

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Mathew Okikiola Olusegun Obasanjo

God bless the southeast

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2016
propaganda?

FEED US MORE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by sarrki(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2016
comradespade:

v

What is v ?

Want to go and type your normal thra......
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by Femich18(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2016
talktimi:
Buhari won't come cool
How are you so sure he won't come? why not keep mute and wait till the said date before saying what you not sure of
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by psucc(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2016
This Igbo people sometimes are their enemies.

How can they invite the two major conspirators and sworn grand enemies of the Igbo race to a major gathering as this?

They still reap but blame no foe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2016
U are highly welcome Bubu
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by sarrki(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
U are highly welcome Bubu

Thanks
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by macluvph1(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2016
O
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by sarrki(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2016
psucc:

How can they invite the two major conspirators and sworn grand enemies of the Igbo race to a major gathering as this?

They are not conspirators

Both men are elder statesman, patriot, heroes
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by talktimi(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Femich18:

How are you so sure he won't come? why not keep mute and wait till the said date before saying what you not sure of
what makes you think I'm not sure of my statement ? Buhari won't come, at best he'll send a representative cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2016
sarrki:

What is v ?
Want to go and type your normal thra......

am only following your footstep sir
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by greatiyk4u(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2016
We are joyfully and proudly waiting for you

042 Ebe azia
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by BossKratos: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2016
grin

Ipob demons won't be happy with this development at all!
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by sarrki(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2016
comradespade:

am only following your footstep sir

No be my footsteps you dey follow ooo
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by Scholes007(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2016
psucc:

watu do uu meanii? You no like development?
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by Femich18(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2016
talktimi:
what makes you think I'm not sure of my statement ? Buhari won't come, at best he'll send a representative cool
No wahala... I have my fingers crossed till Dec 22
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by loopmangoat(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2016
In addition to ota baboon obasanjo and boko hari i heard Donald trump theresa may Angela Merkel and Vladimir putin are coming can anyone confirm the news for me

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by talktimi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Femich18:

No wahala... I have my fingers crossed till Dec 22
did bubu show face or was he scared like a pvssy ?
Can't imagine a country where the president is scared of visiting any part cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by Femich18(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
talktimi:
did bubu show face or was he scared like a pvssy ?
Can't imagine a country where the president is scared of visiting any part cool
There was a deviation from what we discussed... I didn't expect him to show up after all the protest. He can even show up but it's better he didn't to avoid bloodshed. Don't mind those buffoon protesting they are just empty barrels
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by talktimi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Femich18:

There was a deviation from what we discussed... I didn't expect him to show up after all the protest. He can even show up but it's better he didn't to avoid bloodshed. Don't mind those buffoon protesting they are just empty barrels
"protests" isn't a good excuse for a leader not to visit any region of the country in almost two years. Buhari is a tribal/religious bigot and a pvssy cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo For South- East Summit December 22 by psucc(m): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Scholes007:
watu do uu meanii? You no like development?
Buhari's outlook or life doesn't in any form represent or carry development.

I can take that of OBJ.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Is Written On This Advert By Omega Ministries Church,Port Harcourt / Nigeria Air Force Jets Consume N28.5 Million Fuel In One Week - Premium Times / Has Govt Or Nepa Increased Electricity Tariff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.