Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC (23348 Views)

Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / NECO Releases 2017 November/December GCE Results / Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria | 100 Top Secondary Schools Revealed By WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by okasebe(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
IbroVic:
same thing here. I was almost going to get another scratch card. na wa for WAEC ooooo

Are you sure we don't need to buy a scratch card for checking.?

I think they have always been making use of results scratch card unless things have changed
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by olimeh13(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2016
Dear Nigerian Youth who wants to die for Nigerian politicians especially that youth who will fight everyone when his political hero is criticized, come closer. I have a message for you. Inside this private jet, you will see the billionaire son Ahmed Indimi of billionaire Mohammed Indimi (he is the one in front to the right looking at the camera) who just married Zahra, Buhari's daughter, to his left, also in front, is his brother, Maikanti, who is married to Aisha Dangote and behind them in light blue is Babagana Sherrif, he is the brother of former Borno governor Ali Modu Sheriff and he is married to president Buhari's daughter, Halima, the one who just finished from law school. Take a second look at your destiny as the children of the politicians have already arranged their own destinies. In this photo, you will see people from PDP and APC background from different tribes from different states but they are all united because the elite is all one big family. They do not care about any religious, political, tribal or ethnic difference, the only thing they care about is whatever agenda that will secure their future & guarantee their own prosperity & of their generations unborn. So before you die for your APC or PDP hero, or before you fight the entire community because of any of the artificial divisions created by the intelligent humans to control and subjugate others, rethink your life. Nobody send you o...

Olimeh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by SirdimayG(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2016
People comokaining the scratch card have been used by amother candidate .. here u go.... u might have exposed your slip to someone else and he/she might have copy down your serial number and pin.. then sell it to people to check just to favor him/her
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2016
Make your xmas and new year money within 48Hours with Growr.
A new bitcoin platform that gives you 150%(your deposit included) of your money.
The withdrawal is instant and automatic.
Join now and make your money fast!!!

Check my signature to join fast
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by Seriousboy: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Is it only 2014 and 2015 the results were not good? I don't just understand why all the commentators pointed their mouths at 2014 and 2015.
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by okasebe(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=PrinceAAT post=52062878][/quote]

Please did you buy scratch cards for checking? Or the one on the photocard used for registration?
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by ibolomo(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:

Truely evil.WAEC stop distroying these children.In the process you are technically discouraging the future leaders for this your alleged exam malpractices that u cannot prove.Somebody somewhere should call this unbecoming institution to order. 13,488 just too great a number,Haba.
I can shout it at the mountain tops that the number of candidates that engaged in one form of exam malpractice or the other is more than double the number of results that were withheld. I have personal experiences as to withholding of results and I can say that 9.9 out of 10 withheld results were products of examination malpractice. For instance, in a school of about 150 candidates, of all the withheld results, I could only point to 1 person who I knew didn't engage in underhand practices whose result was withheld. When I saw the people whose results were withheld, I wondered if there was a WAEC spy amongst the candidates; they were all people who would gather under trees thirty minutes to the exams for some unscroupulous elements to post the questions and answers online. There was even an incident where the "online helpers" apparently couldn't lay hands on the mathematics question paper and decided to send the previous year's questions to the "customers". Omo see sweating for exam hall grin grin grin
Bottomline of my long story is that most of those whose results were withheld engaged in malpractice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by ikes9(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by cusBeta: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2016
chokes every where even online. Asking u to submit recharge card for expo even placing phone numbers and account numbers. Wtf. No more credibility in waec again and neco. 8As dis days was similar to 8Cs those days.
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by baysol: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2016
passionate88:
The dullard is taking us backward..... Afonjas see your handwork.

I got to read about afonja, that guy betrayed the Yoruba race just like tinubu is doing now and he was betrayed and murdered just like the same Fulanis are doing to tinubu now. History has a way of repeating itself.

PS Illorin was conquered by fulani slaves. can you imagine that?

Your flat head people no get history why won't you distort the proud history of others. As a flat headed parasite that travel all over the world to mess us up you guys will soon get what you deserve as worthless people of no inate value thats why you have no history.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by lincoln89: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2016
nna the waec site is having issue ooo abi they are yet to upload the result ni
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2016
Those that critized the results and fault WAEC should burry their heads in shame; and from me, I'm disgusted. Students these days major their time on social media, doing something contrary to coming exams that is at hand. And also for some, SPECIAL CENTRES is where they rely on. I dey vex for students sef
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by IbroVic(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2016
okasebe:

I think they have always been making use of results scratch card unless things have changed
Result checker card details is now being attached to their photo card.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by IbroVic(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2016
cusBeta:
chokes every where even online. Asking u to submit recharge card for expo even placing phone numbers and account numbers. Wtf. No more credibility in waec again and neco. 8As dis days was similar to 8Cs those days.
Not in all cases bro. Unless it is a situation report from your region
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by idris4r83(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2016
It says the card has been used by another candidate. I thought the card can only be used by only one registration number which is the one that follows it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by BethRhema(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Been trying to check for my younggie's own,but its saying the card pin has been used by another candidate...I think the site is having problems
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by passionate88: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2016
baysol:

Your flat head people no get history why won't you distort the proud history of others. As a flat headed parasite that travel all over the world to mess us up you guys will soon get what you deserve as worthless people of no inate value thats why you have no history.

The Ilorin Emirate is a traditional state based on the city of Ilorin in Kwara State, Nigeria. It is considered to be one of the Banza Bakwai, or copy-cats of the Hausa Kingdoms.

At the start of the 19th century Ilorin was a border town in the northeast of the Oyo Empire, with a mainly Yoruba population but with many Hausa and Fulani immigrants. It was the headquarters of an Oyo General, Afonja, who rebelled against the empire and helped bring about its collapse with the assistance of the Fulani.[1] The rebellion was powered by Nupe and Bornu Moslem slaves.[2] Afonja had been assisted by Salih Janta, also called Shehu Alimi, a leader of the local Fulani. In 1824 Afonja was assassinated and Alimi's son Abdusalami became Emir.[3] Ilorin became an emirate of the Sokoto Caliphate.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate

Afonja was not even recorded as an emir.
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by jaywhoco(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Teniolasmart:
I have been calling my cousin since yesterday about his result and he has refuse to pick my call....................................

I sha hope it not what am thinking
he failed in flying colours...lol
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by Charlesdock(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
passionate88:
The dullard is taking us backward..... Afonjas see your handwork.

I got to read about afonja, that guy betrayed the Yoruba race just like tinubu is doing now and he was betrayed and murdered just like the same Fulanis are doing to tinubu now. History has a way of repeating itself.

PS Illorin was conquered by fulani slaves. can you imagine that?
Smh4you ooh. We are talking about the education state of Nigeria and you're there spewing rubbish and promoting tribalism. How does Afonja tallies with WAEC? Grow up man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by tbliss22(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Are you kidding me? For me I don't see 39% as good deal in general performance. Our young children are really having too many distractions this days and all hands must be on desk to make sure they put on an outstanding performance in their studies.

May God bless the Nigerian Children!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by IbroVic(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
tbliss22:
Are you kidding me? For me I don't see 39% as good deal in general performance. Our young children are really having too many distractions this days and all hands must be on desk to make sure they put on an outstanding performance in their studies.

May God bless the Nigerian Children!!!
the performance is good when compared to previous records of 2014 & 2015
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by okasebe(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
IbroVic:
Result checker card details is now being attached to their photo card.

Thanks i have been able to check the result. ..
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by chaloner(m): 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
hazyfm:

pls how do u check results? I need to check for someone, do I have to buy a scratch card? and where can I buy it?
so na waec u stil dey take self undecided
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by IbroVic(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
okasebe:

Thanks i have been able to check the result. ..

okay ....how is the result?. my kidsis own was withheld. only God knows when they will release it
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by Abisinuolaorex(f): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Now dat gce result is out and faith is known
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by Abisinuolaorex(f): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Now dat gce result is out and faith is known. Make ur waec result once dis coming year (2017). Contact 08066300061 (whatsapp if u wish) Lagos/Ogun only
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by mrjubril(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
it is telling me also that my pin has been used by another candidate
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by okasebe(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
IbroVic:
okay ....how is the result?. my kidsis own was withheld. only God knows when they will release it

It was a fair result, he got all the papers he needed but i would have preferred one sitting for him
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by TopWinner(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
I absolutely smashed it!
THANK YOU JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by TopWinner(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
okasebe:

Yes, things have changed.
Re: Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC by Teniolasmart: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
jaywhoco:
he failed in flying colours...lol
haaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admission Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Part Time And Daily Part Time / FUTO Students Protest Over Exorbitant School Fees (Pictures) / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.