Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

5 Proven Ways To Drag Traffic To Your Blog - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 5 Proven Ways To Drag Traffic To Your Blog (906 Views)

How To Get Traffic To Your Blog Or Website Fast / How To Higher Your Blog Traffic To Minimum Of 5k Pageviews/day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Proven Ways To Drag Traffic To Your Blog by kabsedokenneth(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2016
I don't think i have to start unleashing the various reasons why traffic is important to your site or blog.

traffic is simply the lifeblood of any online business.
No traffic, no leads.
No leads, no competition.
No competition, no ranking for your site.
Despite the fact that targeted traffic is so important,These 5 key-points will also play a vital role.

1. Be Social: you wanna know why i said be social? ok, it goes like this. the more fans you have on social media the more shares and clicks you get, thereby getting more traffic to your blog. Because of these you need to create a very good audience on social media platforms through running adverts and give-away. Twitter is very good choice for promoting your site traffic, also running Facebook ads also does the magic.

read full article: www.kabsedo..com

(1) (Reply)

Best Hosting For SMS Portal / MATLAB Expertise In Biomedical Data Analysis/signal Processing Needed / Google Visits Eespace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.