Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home (1639 Views)

Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by WorldChanger7: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Former Delta state Governor, James Onanefe Ibori, who has completed his jail term in London and is due to be released tomorrow has dispelled rumours that he is returning to Nigeria immediately.

Chief Ibori, in a statement signed by his Media Assistant, Tony Eluemunor, called on his well-wishers to disregard the rumours.

A section of the media had speculated that the former governor, whose conviction and jail for corruption and money laundering in the United Kingdom has taken different turns in recent times, would return to Nigeria on December 23.

“When the time comes, any important information will be made available to the public and nothing would be left for conjecture,” Ibori said.

‘Ribadu’s excesses, not me, removed him from office’

Chief Ibori also in the statement berated an online news platform for dragging his name into the Senate refusal to confirm Ibrahim Magu as chair of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Complete story on http://thenewsguru.com/despite-expected-release-tomorrow-ibori-not-coming-home/

Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by Tuoyofelix(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2016
grin I would stay over 2 if I were in his shoes
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by BlackDBagba: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2016
I knew it wasnt going to happen grin
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by APCHaram: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2016
He is a British citizen and so no deportation after his release
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by WorldChanger7: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
APCHaram:
He is a British citizen and so no deportation after his release

Bros! Are you serious shocked

People of Delta State and the entire Nigeria is awaiting his arrival because he is their HERO grin
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by APCHaram: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2016
WorldChanger7:

Bros! Are you serious shocked

People of Delta State and the entire Nigeria is awaiting his arrival because he is there HERO grin

Far better than that kleptomaniac d0pe head and convicted drug trafficker you worship in Oduastan Emirate
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by WorldChanger7: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2016
APCHaram:

Far better than that kleptomaniac d0pe head and convicted drug trafficker you worship in Oduastan Emirate

L grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DL

But who is that kleptomaniac d0pe head and convicted drug trafficker you worship in Oduastan Emirate
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by WorldChanger7: 10:30am On Dec 19, 2016
BlackDBagba:
I knew it wasnt going to happen grin

Anything can happen oooooooo including appearing in Nigeria in another form... wink
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by ba7man(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2016
APCHaram:

That kleptomaniac, dope head, convicted drug trafficker created the foundation that has made Lagos state the 5th largest economy in Africa.

Please tell us how Ibori is better than him.

1 Like

Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by APCHaram: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2016
ba7man:
That kleptomaniac, dope head, convicted drug trafficker created the foundation that has made Lagos state the 5th largest economy in Africa.

Please tell us how Ibori is better than him.

Here you come with bogus claims again.

Oil and not Tinubu made Lagos.

If Lagos is so financially and economically relevant why is nobody looking to Lagos to rescue the economy? Why is Kebbi rice farming viewed more than lagos
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by ba7man(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2016
APCHaram:

Here you come with bogus claims again.

Oil and not Tinubu made Lagos.

If Lagos is so financially and economically relevant why is nobody looking to Lagos to rescue the economy? Why is Kebbi rice farming viewed more than lagos
Wow........so much ignorance in one post.

This one's redemption is beyond me.
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by WorldChanger7: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2016
ba7man:

Am c nfused o!

1 Like

Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by doctimonyeka(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2016
How is this news nau.. Who ibori help
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by IVORY2009(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2016
James ccceee, he say he love me... tubaba grin
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by WorldChanger7: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
doctimonyeka:
How is this news nau.. Who ibori help

He helped plenty people (excluding me grin sha but not wahala). Even the present Governor sings his praise cool
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by ba7man(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2016
WorldChanger7:

Am c nfused o!
If you attempt to educate someone like that, you will just loose precious brain cells in the process.

I leave his case to his pastor.

@ Topic. I believe its best Ibori doesn't return too soon, we already have enough criminal minded, millitancy encouraging Niger Delta leaders already.

Best he doesn't add himself to the mix.
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by APCHaram: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2016
ba7man:

Ignorance is when you attribute Lagos position as the financial hub of Nigeria to Tinubu's doing.

Did Tinubu or any of his followup stooges build Lagos port, Lagos airport, third mainland bridge, etc?

Bloody liars
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by ba7man(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2016
APCHaram:

Ignorance is when you attribute Lagos position as the financial hub of Nigeria to Tinubu's doing.

Did Tinubu or any of his followup stooges build Lagos port, Lagos airport, third mainland bridge, etc?

Bloody liars
Ok....I get it. I know your kind.

You're one of those unexposed individuals that have internet access to spread ignorance online.

Bye.
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by APCHaram: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
ba7man:
Ok....I get it. I know your kind.

You're one of those unexposed individuals that have internet access to spread ignorance online.

Bye.

Olodo. You had to resort to insults because you had no way to prove that your jagabantic thieving gbana smoking afonja frog father and convicted drug felon is responsible for Lagos being the nation's financial capital.

Do you think you are in one osogbo Shepe joint talking trash to your fellow inbred Tajus?

Keep your moronic lies in your wasted lands.

Afonjastic nigga
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by ozalogbo: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
It is curious when people claim Tinubu made Lagos what it is. They think we have forgotten that Lagos was once the FCT of Nigeria. That's beside the issue, anyway. I earnestly await the return of Ibori.
Re: Despite Expected Release Tomorrow, Ibori Not Coming Home by omowolewa: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
He declined an Heroic welcome.
APCHaram:
APCHaram post=52064870:
[quote author=APCHaram post=52064870].
[/quote]

Bros, no be fight na! Easy pls

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta / West Africa Herdsmen Plotting To Invade Benue To Stop Anti-grazing Law – Ortom / Aregbosala To Clampdown On Indiscriminate Public Defecation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.