Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] (31934 Views)

Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 / Kehinde Oloyede Gives 1000 Chickens And A Brand New Car For Christmas / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by TunezMedia: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2016
Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson has just received a Christmas gift in form of a brand new car from Kehinde Oloyede the ex-husband of popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele.

Adeniyi Johnson won the car during a facebook competition organised by Kehinde for his birthday.

Adeniyi, who is the ex-husband of popular Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu, shared photos of the car on his gram and thanked Mr Kehinde for the gift, he wrote...

'Today I shed tears but that of joy, I was participating in a competition on Facebook just for liveliness and fun, answering questions from this man called kendoo....disturbing a big bro who knows the man Kehinde Oloyede @kennydoo24 very well and now this is the result .... I've always heard of it and wonder if it is real or true but ladies and gentlemen I am a proud owner of the above car courtesy Kehinde oloyede...... I am super happy that I don't even know what to write... Pls help me celebrate the man who God has used to bless me... I don write so tey I forgot to mention that today is his birthday pls help me wish him well and celebrate the man who will never know sorrow or bitterness.... Happy birthday general.... May the rest of your life be the best of your life @kennydoo24 .... #Godblessourhustle #Godownsmylife #GODOVERALL @adeniyijohnsonofficialfanpage don't mind my composition Na excitement'

Mr Kehinde on his part promised to double the number of cars on his next birthday, he wrote on social media;

"So I say a big congratulations to Mr adeniyi johnson and hope I have sowed a good seed into a household tonite. I pray God makes me bigger to be able to do more next year, with the prayer that almighty God gives me good health and abundant wealth to increase this gesture to 2cars next year with one going to a female participant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOI266ZlPaf/?taken-by=adeniyijohnson&hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/toyin-aimakhus-ex-husband-adeniyi.html

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by TunezMedia: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu's Ex-Husband, Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex-Husband [PICS]

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Smellymouth: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2016
I know nairalanders, some don dey even start to dey type..

80 % will enter this thread and scream - "Gays!!!"..

But it's none of my business, my problem na d kind shiit when dey catch me this morning..

Wetin I chop? How shiit go fat like this? shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by naniawini(f): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by naniawini(f): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2016
Ok... Oga Smelly I see u wink

2 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by decatalyst(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2016
I almost got confused by the narration of 'he is the ex husband' of this andand that. grin grin

Who is gonna be my baby ooo... Not ex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2016
Kini big deal. undecided
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Godfullsam(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2016
OK
Congrats to him
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2016
naniawini:
Ok... Oga Smelly I see u wink

Alobam, kee the way?

Kpaputa ya ko oshie? Ino dia!!
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Muzanga(f): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
I know nairalanders, some don dey even start to dey type..

80 % will enter this thread and scream - "Gays!!!"..

But it's none of my business, my problem na d kind shiit when dey catch me this morning..

Wetin I chop? How shiit go fat like this? shocked
clown! I always look forward to seeing your picture comments. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by naniawini(f): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alobam, kee the way?

Kpaputa ya ko oshie? Ino dia!!
ayam nur understanding ooo
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by angelTI(f): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abeg which type of competition did he participate in to have won a car. There is no jist about that in the write up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by herzern(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
cool
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Chipappii(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
The EXes grin

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by optional1(f): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
ex + ex = 2, find x?

6 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by ylaa(f): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Good
Lucky u
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by alaskido(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why are the Ex giving themselves cars as gift for Christmas? Na competition?

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by NegeduGrace(f): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
we don hear
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by NegeduGrace(f): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
what kinda description is this?

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by alaskido(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na how many Ex this our celebrities go get self? Cant they stick to just one man alone. Na wa o. Na so the thing dey scratch them?

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by OCTAVO: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Sanuzi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ex giving Ex gifts .nollywood season 1
TunezMedia:
Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson has just received a Christmas gift in form of a brand new car from Kehinde Oloyede the ex-husband of popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele.

Adeniyi Johnson won the car during a facebook competition organised by Kehinde for his birthday.

Adeniyi, who is the ex-husband of popular Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu, shared photos of the car on his gram and thanked Mr Kehinde for the gift, he wrote...

'Today I shed tears but that of joy, I was participating in a competition on Facebook just for liveliness and fun, answering questions from this man called kendoo....disturbing a big bro who knows the man Kehinde Oloyede @kennydoo24 very well and now this is the result .... I've always heard of it and wonder if it is real or true but ladies and gentlemen I am a proud owner of the above car courtesy Kehinde oloyede...... I am super happy that I don't even know what to write... Pls help me celebrate the man who God has used to bless me... I don write so tey I forgot to mention that today is his birthday pls help me wish him well and celebrate the man who will never know sorrow or bitterness.... Happy birthday general.... May the rest of your life be the best of your life @kennydoo24 .... #Godblessourhustle #Godownsmylife #GODOVERALL @adeniyijohnsonofficialfanpage don't mind my composition Na excitement'

Mr Kehinde on his part promised to double the number of cars on his next birthday, he wrote on social media;

"So I say a big congratulations to Mr adeniyi johnson and hope I have sowed a good seed into a household tonite. I pray God makes me bigger to be able to do more next year, with the prayer that almighty God gives me good health and abundant wealth to increase this gesture to 2cars next year with one going to a female participant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOI266ZlPaf/?taken-by=adeniyijohnson&hl=en

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Painted Tokunbo car. Mtcheeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by hazyfm1: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
EX TO EXPIRE
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by hazyfm1: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Painted Tokunbo car. Mtcheeeeeeeew

Point of correction: Painted Nigerian Used Car

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by TreasuredGlory: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by creamylicious(f): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
ex this ex that....... they are just ordinary people
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Aikon: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
association of ex-husbands of naija (AEN)

4 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
hazyfm1:

Point of correction: Painted Nigerian Used Car
thank you jare

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
angry
This is downright demeaning, ex-this, ex-that, Bleep all these retarded bloggers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Teddy-A And Basketmouth In US / Lady Tattoos Davido's Face On Her Chest / Pat Attah Shows His Cooking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.