Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures (838 Views)

Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech / Kwakwanso Vs Jonathan, What Goes Around, Comes Around. Picture. / Bayelsa APC In War With Dickson For Calling Jonathan A Waste Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by TherWasACountry: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by Onechancearmy(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2016
Most intelligent and unbiased analysis of Nigerian politics on nairaland that I've read in a long time.

Ours is a failure of our morally bankrupt political class and the enthronement of sentiment and anti intellectualism.

Truth is this country is on the road to perdition. The only uncertainty is when we'll get there and not if we get there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2016
Definitely an intelligent,unbiased write-up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by Sweetguy25: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2016
Name one Nigerian president or head of state who didn't fail (even Shagari and Yar'Adua)? The next person after Buhari will also fail and so will the next after him.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by Atiku2019: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Atiku 2019 smiley

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Name one Nigerian president or head of state who didn't fail (even Shagari and Yar'Adua)? The next person after Buhari will also fail and so will the next after him.

I totally agree with you, because peopld just like the slowpoke above me will ensure it...
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by realborn(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
@Op,

Obviously, few people have the cerebral capacity to think appropriately.

You deeply gladdened my heart with this article.

May Nigeria be great again. May we find a suitable leader soon!
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by TherWasACountry: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sweetguy25:

So what is your solution? or are we condemned to perish? My point was that these two had the best chances at succeeding.
Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by Sweetguy25: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
realborn:
@Op,
May Nigeria be great again. May we find a suitable leader soon!

Please, Please and Please!

Nigeria has never been a great country, ever! I am tired of hearing that phrase "Nigeria be great again" because the country was never great.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by Sweetguy25: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
TherWasACountry:

So what is your solution? or are we condemned to perish? My point was that these two had the best chances at succeeding.

Bros. I want Nigeria to be succeed but unfortunately, it seems impossible. There is an 95 chance that Nigeria has been condemned to perish. The key elements and ingredients that enable a country to prosper are no where to be found in Nigeria. They don't exist!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Tale Of Two Failures by realborn(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sweetguy25:

Please, Please and Please!

Nigeria has never been a great country, ever! I am tired of hearing that phrase "Nigeria be great again" because the country was never great.

You are very correct. Nigeria has really never been great since Independence.

May Nigeria be great someday!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amosun Names New Hos, Chief Of Staff / Mmm Ready To Restart On January 14 - Guardian / Biafra Is Spiritual - IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.