Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! (8994 Views)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Governors Hold National Economic Council Meeting In Abuja(photos) / Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by leofab(f): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2016
We know better
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by Jayson1: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
TrueHeart365:
sarkki. oya come and do your zombie work with your mediocre defenses.
grin
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by mrsough(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2016
Observing
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by juliusocean(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2016
K
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by DEWKID(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2016
apc and failure

1 Share

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by NairaMaster1(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2016
kenkenn:
95% of people throwing insults about political party issues hardly vote in elections.

Be focused with your life.

If you are the business type...use Nairaland to make money.

If you are a blogger, use nairaland to drive visitors to your site...

Y
I REST MY CASE

95% of people that criticize pastors never go to church.
You're a voter means you support Lawlessness

1 Like

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by noucompact(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2016
NA WOO
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by freeze001(f): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2016
TrueHeart365:
sarkki. oya come and do your zombie work with your mediocre defenses.

Leave sarrki. He'll only tell u he supports Buhari and not APC as if one is exclusive of the other then after ranting he'll call himself a patriot. Leave that one abeg.
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by noucompact(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2016
ME SELF NA CRY DE HUNGRY ME FOR THIS KIND THING SELF. I BEEN THINK SAY .... I KNOW KNOW SAY...
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2016
NairaMaster1:

95% of people that criticize pastors never go to church.
You're a voter means you support Lawlessness

Bros all am saying it this...

Do you hear the Dangotes, Otedolas, the T. B. Joshuas, the Enoch Adeboyes, the David Oyedepos, the Bill Gates etc comment/critise Politicians/political parties as we do?

NairaMaster, except you earn a living from it o (blogger, politician)

1 Like

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by tete7000(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

It Took PDP 16yrs to make Naira 235 to Dollars.....

It took APC 8months to make Naira 485 to Dollars...

Lets not even bring up kerosine issue..

Or fuel....

Or other commodities!!

During feul subsidy bruhaha petrol was 123naira.. This same nigerians were rainIng abuses on jonathan and his family...Riots broke out....Musicians like Bankyw and d rest were doing shows at surulere renting canopy and calling themselves freedom fighters(i laff)

... COFFINS were carried with jonathan written on it!! angry
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now year 2016 is at an end..under Buhari fuel is now sold at 290naira what have this same nigerians done!?...NOTHING!!

Where are those musicians do they have cancer of the throat now?

Damn!!!!!

The politicians that sponsored them then are now in charge. No one to sponsor such anymore. Tinubu won't oppose himself.

1 Like

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by musbay11(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2016
No comment unless I. am convinced this could bring about poverty eradication.
hunger, hardship, insecurity etc is ravaging my dear country and u are talking APC violating their law.
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by sekundosekundo: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2016
IMASTEX:
Laughable. . .Do they even have constitution to start with.

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by Righteous555(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

Or fuel....

Or other commodities!!

During feul subsidy bruhaha petrol was 123naira.. This same nigerians were rainIng abuses on jonathan and his family...Riots broke out....Musicians like Bankyw and d rest were doing shows at surulere renting canopy and calling themselves freedom fighters(i laff)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now year 2016 is at an end..under Buhari fuel is now sold at 290naira what have this same nigerians done!?...NOTHING!!

Damn!!!!!

Another IPOB spotted here ....please u seriously need a strong medical attention.... D removal of PDP by APC is really disturbing n affecting you....
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by awayeyebundle: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why are people saying trash about masses..the decision clawless and dumbest Buhari take will it not affect ur life..so why are u saying we should keep quiet for stupid and single broom party APC....where inflation is the topic of the day and recession only affect the poor not the rich....xmas in air no sign at all....u will know come 2019 maybe na joke or scrabble if u Party APC will win the presidency

1 Like

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by hamilton62(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
kenkenn:
95% of people throwing insults about political party issues hardly vote in elections.

Be focused with your life.

If you are the business type...use Nairaland to make money.

If you are a blogger, use nairaland to drive visitors to your site...

I REST MY CASE
must everything boil down to finance or the way you think?
No!
don't you know that people pay for amusement which some get here without any payment apart from the cheap data now till Ot becomes expensive in the nearest future under this administration because it is inevitable..

1 Like

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by seguno2: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
BornStunner1:

Or fuel....

Or other commodities!!

Damn!!!!!

They not only have cancer of the throat, they also have cancer of the blokos!
APC is a lawless party of scammers!
Pure and simple!!!
Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by NairaMaster1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
kenkenn:

Bros all am saying it this...

Do you hear the Dangotes, Otedolas, the T. B. Joshuas, the Enoch Adeboyes, the David Oyedepos, the Bill Gates etc comment/critise Politicians/political parties as we do?

NairaMaster, except you earn a living from it o (blogger, politician)

You're my friend
You're polite and matured. NL is full of funny dudes

1 Like

Re: APC Violates Own Constitution, Fails To Hold National Convention!! by chimauga(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
The true different

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2019 Budget Made Presentable By DELOITTE / 9th NASS: Management Bars Journalists From Covering Inauguration / Benue Rep, Herman Hembe. Dumps APGA For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.