Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Another Corp Member Dead - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Another Corp Member Dead (1731 Views)

BORNO STATE BATCH B 2016/17 CORPS MEMBER DEAD / Ogun Corp Members / NOT AGAIN! Another Corp Member Passes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Corp Member Dead by millykel: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2016
A corp member by name Arinze Nnakee died while returning from zamfara state on saturday after the 21 days mandatory camping. We, your friends in iyiowa odekpe community are still getting out of the shock, we have lost a gentle, meek and God fearing friend. Arinze !!! Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Another Corp Member Dead by millykel: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2016
We all Miss U Arizona... The burial is on Tuesday 27th of December @Agbudu Nando, Anambra State

Re: Another Corp Member Dead by millykel: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rest in perfect peace brother Amen

Re: Another Corp Member Dead by Jamaticulus(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is heartbreaking
Re: Another Corp Member Dead by millykel: 7:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Today been 27th of December as the whole Christian Community worldwide still celebrate Christmas, The Family of Nnakee in Nando Anambra east and the entire Onitsha Archdiocese, NYSC, 2014 Graduates of NOCEN UNN Affiliation and well wishers buried a Hero and Saint Mr. Nnakee Pascal 2016 Batch B Corper who redeployed from Zamfara State to Delta. MY TRIBUTE TO NNAKEE PASCAL Arinze (aka Montero , Ariwa). Today's Burial is one of the most touching Burial I have seen so far, I now know why you are so religious and selfless to everyone and everywhere you find yourself, hearing your courageous Mother speak gave me the courage to wipe my tears, your Zeel of becoming a Catholic Priest urge them to give you out to a Priest whom I confirmed today you served mostly more than your family with your whole heart, you stayed 3weeks in Camp and redeployed safe and sound to Delta State all to die Within 48hours of your arrival, like the Priest said we can't question God, God knows about it, you always want to be a Priest but God Crowned you a Priest when you were battling with life immediately after the accident that led to your death when you were covered with a Priest Sudan that was hanging in the Car of the Priest you were serving. At 24 years you gathered such crowd including 21 Catholic Priest, your Mother who courageously promised to give out another of her Child who is willing to serve God was a lesson to me.. Pascal you died a Saint and am convinced. I sympathize with your family, your Priest, the Corpers and well wishers. # May your Soul RIP # Go well Pascal # Sleep cool Montero
Re: Another Corp Member Dead by millykel: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2016
Rest in perfect peace brother Amen

Re: Another Corp Member Dead by Jumeeeeesal(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote][/quote]RIP bro
Re: Another Corp Member Dead by Jumeeeeesal(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2016
May God almighty give his family the fortitude to bear the lost n grant him aljanat
millykel:
Today been 27th of December as the whole
Christian Community worldwide still celebrate
Christmas, The Family of Nnakee in Nando
Anambra east and the entire Onitsha
Archdiocese, NYSC, 2014 Graduates of NOCEN
UNN Affiliation and well wishers buried a Hero
and Saint Mr. Nnakee Pascal 2016 Batch B
Corper who redeployed from Zamfara State to
Delta.
MY TRIBUTE TO NNAKEE PASCAL Arinze (aka
Montero , Ariwa). Today's Burial is one of the
most touching Burial I have seen so far, I now
know why you are so religious and selfless to
everyone and everywhere you find yourself,
hearing your courageous Mother speak gave
me the courage to wipe my tears, your Zeel of
becoming a Catholic Priest urge them to give
you out to a Priest whom I confirmed today
you served mostly more than your family with
your whole heart, you stayed 3weeks in Camp
and redeployed safe and sound to Delta State
all to die Within 48hours of your arrival, like
the Priest said we can't question God, God
knows about it, you always want to be a Priest
but God Crowned you a Priest when you were
battling with life immediately after the
accident that led to your death when you were
covered with a Priest Sudan that was hanging
in the Car of the Priest you were serving. At 24
years you gathered such crowd including 21
Catholic Priest, your Mother who courageously
promised to give out another of her Child who
is willing to serve God was a lesson to me..
Pascal you died a Saint and am convinced. I
sympathize with your family, your Priest, the
Corpers and well wishers.
# May your Soul RIP
# Go well Pascal
# Sleep cool Montero

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nysc 2020 Batch A Stream Ii Call Up Letter Is Out / Does Accenture Or Pwc Require Nysc For Entry Level? / Soldiers Strip Corpers Unclad At Rivers NYSC Camp?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.