Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) (31861 Views)

2019: Peter Obi Speaks On Being Atiku’s Running Mate - Read Details / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / Peter Obi Visits Governor Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by Promismike(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
ok
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by tigerclaws: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
[s]
massinola:

say what you know and not what you don't. you don't know a thing about Mbaka's popularity. beside you don't know more than Obi.
[/s]
shatap there
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by tigerclaws: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
[s]
Bolustic:

Must every Ibo man support GEJ? Fr. Mbaka's sin is that he declined to support the Hero of Corruption, nothing more.

Fr. Mbaka, like every other Nigerian, has a right to his political opinion.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by tigerclaws: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
obaival:
Ya as u hv said ,am among dem
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I hate that idiot with passion

Fake prophet

He went after Obasanjo, Chimaroke Nnamani, Ojukwu, Goodluck Jonathan, calling them murderers and even saying that they wanted to kill him

Fast forward to 2015, he got married to Buhari and since then he's been Buhari's biitch

We as igbos don't recognize him as an ibo or fucck with him

Nwannem Nwoke biko nwere ya nwayoo. Biko rapuya makana obu onye etere mmanu. Ka ife bere n'abali buru anwu nta. Kama ichuba Mbaka bu nwanne gi, chuba Buhari.Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by ensamy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na Spiderman outfit
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by NKbest: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
That's my Priest
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by wite111(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
tigerclaws:
a poor move from obi. right now i can authoritatively tell you that rev. Fr Mbaka does not command that respect he used to do in igbo land anymore.

do you know that some igbos are now boycotting his aqua rapha products trust me i have seen that one with my eyes.
right now even Fr Obimma (ebube muonso) is now getting more influential in igbo land each day.

Bros u are wrong.I am a core Igbo man.I have known Mbaka for ages till date.There is nothing to tell me abt him.He does things when Holy Spirit directs him.When was the last time u visited his adoration ministry?Bros the crowd now is more intimidating than before.There is no space at all if u go there.U are talking abt Igbo popularity right?Mbaka is working for somebody.He is accountable to God not Igbo's.By the time u dictate to him what to say to please Igbos,he is no longer a prophet.Many prophets in the bible spoke against the evils of their own kings/rulers.John the Baptist was beheaded because he spoke what King Herod did not like.Is it a new thing that Mbaka spoke against GEJ?Not at all.Provided he is accountable to Holy Spirit,plz allow him do his work.You are not expected to tell a man of God what to say.But are u blind bros?He said Jonathan will not win and he did not win.So what is the big deal here.Allow the prophet of God to do his job.This is a sensitive issue.Don't castigate him cos ignorant people are without a good knowledge of the bible are doing so.He prophesied right from onset that things will be so hard that people that voted for Buhari will speak against Buhari.Is it not happening now?But he said at the end Nigeria will laugh.Prophesy has stages.The first staging is happening now.Watch out for the revival stage as Mbaka prophesied.He does not do things cos of your money.I know Mbaka very well

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by slimsoshady(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Richy4:
I just came in to see the outfit....Just saw everyday regular sweatpants.. OP please do not make me swear. undecided..
bro feel free..its allowed and well deservrd too.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
The way youths are busy insulting their father's mate and religious clerics is quite alarming. I pray we change our attitudes towards this.
Tomorrow we may be the ones up ladder surely the one we will receive go triple the one we do..

God bless Fr Mbaka, God bless Obi

i pray as you succeed in life my own go be double.

God don sign........

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by kachi19: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
See all them bad Belle nairalanders...
Mbaka for life jor. who ya hate help?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by tigerclaws: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
[s]
wite111:
Bros u are wrong.I am a core Igbo man.I have known Mbaka for ages till date.There is nothing to tell me abt him.He does things when Holy Spirit directs him.When was the last time u visited his adoration ministry?Bros the crowd now is more intimidating than before.There is no space at all if u go there.U are talking abt Igbo popularity right?Mbaka is working for somebody.He is accountable to God not Igbo's.By the time u dictate to him what to say to please Igbos,he is no longer a prophet.Many prophets in the bible spoke against the evils of their own kings/rulers.John the Baptist was beheaded because he spoke what King Herod did not like.Is it a new thing that Mbaka spoke against GEJ?Not at all.Provided he is accountable to Holy Spirit,plz allow him do his work.You are not expected to tell a man of God what to say.But are u blind bros?He said Jonathan will not win and he did not win.So what is the big deal here.Allow the prophet of God to do his job.This is a sensitive issue.Don't castigate him cos ignorant people are without a good knowledge of the bible are doing so.He prophesied right from onset that things will be so hard that people that voted for Buhari will speak against Buhari.Is it not happening now?But he said at the end Nigeria will laugh.Prophesy has stages.The first staging is happening now.Watch out for the revival stage as Mbaka prophesied.He does not do things cos of your money.I know Mbaka very well
[/s]
my friend shatap
i respect Mbaka too and am a core Catholic and i know what am talking about.
yes mbaka is an anointed man of God no doubt but do you know that the devil he fights and wins day and night will keep trying to find a loop hole to bring him down and trust me it worked.
mbaka was there licking Buhari’s asss while fulani went on rampage to kill his people even a brother ( a seminarian) what did mbaka said? nothing because he's afraid of provoking Buhari.
igbos are being killed by the authorities what did mbaka said? nothing because of his asss licking with buhari.
mbaka we used to know will speak up and even dare the government to do their worst without fear but today it's different
what did mbaka said about this recession rather giving false hope of ife ga adi mma?
the truth is that even if adoration ground is full of people (probably who wants miracle) mbaka has lost the respect of igbos the day he sided with the killers of his people.
God always gives the Prophet of old the go ahead order to speak against evil and tyranny like the regime of buhari so if mbaka keeps mute while evil goes on then it means two things
a. either God is asleep or
b. the spirit of God has left him.

kiss the truth
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Fake prophet

He went after Obasanjo, Chimaroke Nnamani, Ojukwu, Goodluck Jonathan, calling them murderers and even saying that they wanted to kill him

Fast forward to 2015, he got married to Buhari and since then he's been Buhari's biitch

And a respected Igbo icon (Peter Obi) just visited him.

Dear, say what you know and leave what you don't know.

If you hate him, it removes nothing from him.

Your political leaders will still be the ones to sneak behind you to visit him

be wise bros
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by Stallione(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Fake prophet

Hmmm ua simply laying curse upon urself.Touch not my anointed,speak no dirty of them and do my prophet no harm.God has a reason for buhari to be there,though tinz are not the way it shld be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by presido2e(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Fake prophet

Speak for yourself!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by jekwurufus: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
No one knows wat his mission is all about but for dose calling mbaka names should know that this man his carrying opun him the mark of God,this man av succeeded in life so pls don't say wat will stop u from succeeding in u own are,I rest my case
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by Efe16(f): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Fake prophet

u must not insult na just drive home ur point without insulting him
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by menwongo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
Mallam Mbaka.. prophet of Dooooom grin

He didn't see the recession coming. Political pastor that want popularity

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by OHANU94(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
@ Afonjastinks! U are a riffraff 4 calling a man of God an idioit. Whateva had happen, had happen. He(mbaka) is a human being n can make mistakes cos none is perfect. Is mbaka d only prophet who prophecies witout fulfillment?.what abt prophet T.B JOSHUA, n other prominient men like that. Becareful everyone with ur shi shi shi.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by cyprex: 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dc4life:
Mallam Mbaka.. prophet of Dooooom grin
You are ridiculous.
A good point of true prophesy is when it comes to pass.

Rev. Fr Mbaka chose to stand on the truth even when he stood alone across the east.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
tigerclaws:
a poor move from obi. right now i can authoritatively tell you that rev. Fr Mbaka does not command that respect he used to do in igbo land anymore.

do you know that some igbos are now boycotting his aqua rapha products trust me i have seen that one with my eyes.
right now even Fr Obimma (ebube muonso) is now getting more influential in igbo land each day.

reporting from southwestern state of Nigeria right?

his just concluded crusade says a lot about your ignorance of Mbaka influence in ala igbo
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by wite111(m): 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
my friend shatap
i respect Mbaka too and am a core Catholic and i know what am talking about.
yes mbaka is an anointed man of God no doubt but do you know that the devil he fights and wins day and night will keep trying to find a loop hole to bring him down and trust me it worked.
mbaka was there licking Buhari’s asss while fulani went on rampage to kill his people even a brother ( a seminarian) what did mbaka said? nothing because he's afraid of provoking Buhari.
igbos are being killed by the authorities what did mbaka said? nothing because of his asss licking with buhari.
mbaka we used to know will speak up and even dare the government to do their worst without fear but today it's different
what did mbaka said about this recession rather giving false hope of ife ga adi mma?
the truth is that even if adoration ground is full of people (probably who wants miracle) mbaka has lost the respect of igbos the day he sided with the killers of his people.
God always gives the Prophet of old the go ahead order to speak against evil and tyranny like the regime of buhari so if mbaka keeps mute while evil goes on then it means two things
a. either God is asleep or
b. the spirit of God has left him.

kiss the truth
Nwanne m nwoke,the way Holy spirit thinks is different from the way humans think.See I am a core Igbo guy.What the Holy Spirit sees is authentic from what we see.How sure are you that those people were killed by Fulanis?As a man like u I said they were killed by Fulani people but I may be wrong.You are not wiser than the Holy Spirit.He reveals the unforeseen.As a prophet u speak when Holy Spirit directs u.Do u know if the Holy Spirit has directed him to speak?Remember Mbaka before prophesied that GEJ will win election.He won.In the next election he said GEJ will not win and he lost.Ask urself this question,while did he say GEJ will win(which he won) and later say he will loose(which he lost)?He said it few months to the election.Why did he not say it since instead of few months to election?Do u see now that u only speak as a prophet when u are directed by the Holy Spirit.Back to Fulani killing people,are u aware that Mbaka made arrangement to personally visit the attacked villages?When it was time to go he said Holy Spirit said he should not visit them again.All he did was to send them food.Do u see how Holy Spirit works now?Not speaking anything abt Buhari or Fulani now shld be under the directive of Holy Spirit.You said he is scared of Buhari right?Is Buhari more powerful than Abacha who ruled as a military man?Mbaka spoke against him and nothing happened to his life.Read ur bible and check the ways prophets did things.They did not do it because people expected them to say it but when directed by God.In summary,u need spiritual knowledge to understand all these I said not merely human knowledge

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by guychidile: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Great man meeting Holy Man,hummm,that's great.,i salute two of you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by tigerclaws: 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
[s]
greatiyk4u:

reporting from southwestern state of Nigeria right?

his just concluded crusade says a lot about your ignorance of Mbaka influence in ala igbo
[/s]
Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:

Nwannem Nwoke biko nwere ya nwayoo. Biko rapuya makana obu onye etere mmanu. Ka ife bere n'abali buru anwu nta. Kama ichuba Mbaka bu nwanne gi, chuba Buhari.Chukwu gozie gi

don't mind the okpo.

ona khogeri a khogeri
Re: Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 20, 2016
babadem2much:
The way youths are busy insulting their father's mate and religious clerics is quite alarming. I pray we change our attitudes towards this.
Tomorrow we may be the ones up ladder surely the one we will receive go triple the one we do..

God bless Fr Mbaka, God bless Obi

i pray as you succeed in life my own go be double.

God don sign........

When youths starts insulting their elders it is a sign that they will not live long (Exodus 20:12) (Ephesians 6:2-3).

Psalm 105:15

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Lagos State Unveils Fish Statue In Epe (Photos) / Emulate Saraki – INEC Tells Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.