Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Addressed To The FG Nigeria On Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Addressed To The FG Nigeria On Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State. (558 Views)

Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND / Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. / Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Addressed To The FG Nigeria On Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State. by Oluwaseyi77(m): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Before now the federal poly ede was a very wonderful institution but recently the worse is already happening and i think no one is ready to fight it even the federal government of this country. Cause if things should continue like this, even the so-called federal schools won't be convenient for the average class children to attend and not to talk of the poor. The institution fee is high unlike when it was convenient for those that were there years back. Whereby a student will have to struggle for two good semesters to pay up his fees when the parent are unable to meet up with the total amount of money the student is to pay and the worse part is when a late penalty fee is added for those that paid late.. I think someone should answer this question "How can an institution place #5000 on late registration for student and come out on air to say the late registration fee placed was #1000."? And believe me you not, every victim of this paid that amount if not no exams for such student..why should such happen in a federal institution. The medical centre shoule not be a health centre an institution should have whereby different complains of illness taken there but at the either you are told to come the next day or same drugs should be given to all the student........ The student union government {sug} has been erased over years, nobody to fight for the student when things are wrong which is not suppose to be so, cause i believe the sug is the body that represents the student of any institution, so since the body is not on ground you can imagine how the institution will be like "Advanced secondary school" if i can put it that way. I think something should be done to this lapse at least if not all, 75% should be corrected. Cause if nothing is done, something worse might start happening. To the federal government of Nigeria. Writer: {student who voiced out} Signature: Young_e
Re: Addressed To The FG Nigeria On Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ha....Very bad....see where I'M planning to run part time......because I was told fedpo ede is good...,gbera tan......I wish ur post can be seen by the boards ,govt or whoever.....but it wil soon turn to mouth filtering and fingering typo issue..with no visible outcome
Re: Addressed To The FG Nigeria On Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State. by Oluwaseyi77(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
U can go on with ur part-time stuff, in aspect of lecturing they are good and u have to read very well but i won't lie the academic calender is a bit slow bro.

(1) (Reply)

Who Agrees With This Guy? / Top Ten Best Universities In The World / I Need A Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.