Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Outcome Of Super Eagles At Sa Fifa 2010 Worldcup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Outcome Of Super Eagles At Sa Fifa 2010 Worldcup (683 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / President Jonathan Visits Super Eagles At Training Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Outcome Of Super Eagles At Sa Fifa 2010 Worldcup by WafiJoe(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
HEYO NLANDERS,

WAT DO U THINK BOUT NIGERIA GOING TO SA FOR THE FIFA 2010 WORLD CUP, HUN? WAT DO U THINK THE SUPER EAGLES ARE GOING TO COME OUT WITH AT SA, ARE THEY GOING TO DO US PROUND, SHUD OUR PRESENT COACH BE SACKED, SHUD ANY CHANGES BE MADE ON OUR NATIONAL TEAM. DROP IN COMMENTS HERE, SO WE KNOW OUR HOPE FOR THE GAME.

NOT TO FORGET, I USE THIS MEDIUM TO ADVICE ALL NIGERIANS OUT THERE 2 GIVE OUR EAGLES SUPPORT, COS I WAS RELLI DISAPPOINTED ABOUT WAT HAPPEN DURING OUR FINALS WITH SWISS, DE FANS DID RELLI BAD, DAT SHUDNT BE THE CASE AT THERE IN SA, WE SHUD SUPPORT OUR EAGLES ALL THRU, EVEN IF WE LOSS, AND I HOPE WE ARE COMING HOME WITH THE CUP, BUT EVEN IF WE CANT GET IT, ITS ALL GOOD.

I WISH SUPER EAGLES GOOD LUCK, I WISH NIGERIANS GOOD LUCK TOO.

DROP A COMMENT Y'ALL
Re: The Outcome Of Super Eagles At Sa Fifa 2010 Worldcup by walakolobo: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
speak correct English or i will turn you into a football.
Re: The Outcome Of Super Eagles At Sa Fifa 2010 Worldcup by buffead(f): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
walakolobo:

speak correct English or i will turn you into a football.

LOOOL NA TOO MUCH JOY DEY MAKE HIM DEY SPEAK LIKE DIS grin
Re: The Outcome Of Super Eagles At Sa Fifa 2010 Worldcup by WafiJoe(m): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2009
Thank you, but why not correct me, instead of making jess of me, that i cant speak a language that i aint native of?
Re: The Outcome Of Super Eagles At Sa Fifa 2010 Worldcup by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
@poster, abeg no myd am,but u self Bleep up small o. Anyhow,I hope our Super Chickens will make us proud.

(1) (Reply)

African Cup Of Nations In Tragedy / Total Promotions Reject Npl Decision / Olympic African Qualifiying Tournament: Nigeria 0 Morroco 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.