Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Five Things That Creates Xmas Awareness In Village - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Things That Creates Xmas Awareness In Village (658 Views)

Funny Things That Happened To 6 Nigeria Celebrities / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / A Photoshop Master Takes Ordinary Photos And Creates Really Hilarious Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things That Creates Xmas Awareness In Village by nazasblog(f): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Five things everyone who celebrates xmas in the village can relate with.

Football Competitions; This is one of the events that make celebrating xmas in the village eventful. There is always competition between villages. The village that wins always go home with price. This also create an avenue for people to meet.

Masquerade Parade; Whoa!!!! everyone can attest to this. This festive period creates a medium for masquerades to parade themselves in the village. Pursuing people and all that. This most times could lead people to harm their self or expose them to harm as some who have been targeting someone, use masquerade to scare them away.

continue reading..

http://nazasblog.com/five-things-creates-xmas-awareness-village/
Re: Five Things That Creates Xmas Awareness In Village by chocolateme(f): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Of The Day / Haa Naija Masquerade Goes Gaga / Manchester United Officially Changes Her Brand Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.