Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari (1235 Views)

Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) / Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
December 19, 2016
Press Statement
MUHAMMADU BUHARI MUST STAY CLEAR OF BIAFRALAND OR HAVE HIMSELF TO BLAME FOR THE OUTCOME OF ANY SUCH VISIT
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have received information that Retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari who committed treason on December 31, 1983, and was rewarded with Nigeria’s presidency after 32 years, will be visiting Enugu-Biafraland on the 22nd of December, 2016. We assert that inviting a killer and persecutor of Biafrans to our land is an insult to the memory of those killed by Muhammadu Buhari. Therefore, we object totally to this visit by the killer of Biafrans. We recall that Buhari started his killing of Biafrans with the assassination of Major General J. T. U. Aguiyi-Ironsi on July 29, 1966. He followed up with the mass-murder of over two million Biafrans in 1968 at Owerri during the war of genocide on Biafra by Nigeria and Britain. From June 17, 2015, till date, Buhari has killed over two thousand unarmed and peaceful Biafrans.
We warn any governor or Igbo politician that receives Buhari in Enugu will have himself or herself to blame. We make it public that should there be a breakdown of law and order in Enugu on the 22nd of December, greedy Igbo politicians will have themselves to blame. Any Igbo governor or politician that is found among those hobnobbing with Buhari the killer of Biafrans becomes an enemy of the people and shall pay dearly for it.
Until all those detained are released, and Amnesty International report investigated, Buhari is not allowed into any part of Biafraland. Let Buhari know that if he (Buhari) comes to Enugu or any part of Biafraland, we will die with him there.
We are calling on all Biafrans to descend on Enugu on the said date of 22 December 2016 to show our anger and displeasure at this attempt by some greedy Igbo men to insult the memory of our glorious dead and those still in detention with our leader.
Should Buhari attempt to set foot on Enugu soil everybody involved, from Bart Nnaji to Governor Ugwuanyi will regret it. These criminal Igbo politicians without any iota of shame must know that Buhari is the Grand Patron of the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen that have been rampaging and killing our people in Enugu and other parts of Biafraland in the name of Islam. Buhari is the person behind the rise of the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen and must be made to know that we Biafrans are not in support of sponsors of terrorism. We are the children of the Most High God and do not associate with mass murderers like Buhari. Therefore we don't want him anywhere around our sacred land.
Any Governor or Igbo politician who is stupid enough to invite Buhari into our capital will be taught a lesson that will reverberate in history. They should try us and see.
A word is enough for the wise!
Signed
Barrister Emma Nmezu
Dr. Clifford Chukwueme

1 Like

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Watching sha
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
IGBOS BE CAREFUL
IGBOS BE CAREFUL
IGBOS BE CAREFUL
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
IGBOS BE CAREFUL
IGBOS BE CAREFUL
IGBOS BE CAREFUL
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT BIAFRALAND , AREWALAND , ODUALAND , IJAW/URHOBO LAND , ALL NA NIGERIA LAND

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by JimiOgunlola: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Buhari threaten Igbos, IPOB threaten back. 1-1. No cheating.

5 Likes

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by backtosender: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Buhara will not come fear no let am touch foot in ogoni avengers ready for him that day

1 Like

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
I dey ma fillage dat day sef......I go fisit nairaland politics and crime sections to hear d breaking news sha....!!!

Goodluck....awa IpobYoot.....
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by limeta(f): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
IPOB ,do it nothing will happen.
If is war let them bring it kill the fucker.
I pray it works out fine.

1 Like

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
limeta:
IPOB ,do it nothing will happen.
If is war let them bring it kill the fucker.
I pray it works out fine.
Can you put your money where your mouth is?

5 Likes

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by limeta(f): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
GoroTango:
Can you put your money where your mouth is?

Where is yr own mouth?
The fool buhari killed many people.
I wish him and his family same.

6 Likes

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
limeta:

Where is yr own mouth?
The fool buhari killed many people.
I wish him and his family same
Then i can expect to see Buhari dead come Thursday? I hope you are aware that ranting on the internet and the pages of the newspapers has never actually succeeded in killing anyone grin

5 Likes

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
The old cattle rearer shud dare come. Fool
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by limeta(f): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
GoroTango:
Then i can expect to see Buhari dead come Thursday? I hope you are aware that ranting on the internet and the pages of the newspapers has never actually succeeded in killing anyone grin

I never said i was ipob or did i?

4 Likes

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
limeta:

babe sav ur time he iant worth it

2 Likes

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
limeta:

I know you arent IPOB but you are obviously a sympathizer, and so the message is valid for you too. Its one thing to make a threat and another to actually carry it out

1 Like

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Which way migerians
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by limeta(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
GoroTango:
I know you arent IPOB but you are obviously a sympathizer, and so the message is valid for you too. Its one thing to make a threat and another to actually carry it out

You sympathize with a known jihadist and killer.
Any way zarah is married now ,find something else to do.
Enough of my mention good luck.
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
limeta:

You sympathize with a known jihadist and killer.
Any way zarah is married now ,find something else to do.
Enough of my mention good luck.
I dont care about Zarah, its Buhari's person we are talking about. You wish him dead but i tell you the chances of him meeting that fate by the hand of your IPOB friends is very slim. Lets even say for instance they do manage to kill him, don't you think of the very serious repercussions it will have on millions of your innocent people? Don't let a common economic recession prey on your ability to reason

1 Like

Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by limeta(f): 5:01am On Dec 20, 2016
GoroTango:
I dont care about Zarah, its Buhari's person we are talking about. You wish him dead but i tell you the chances of him meeting that fate by the hand of your IPOB friends is very slim. Lets even say for instance they do manage to kill him, don't you think of the very serious repercussions it will have on millions of your innocent people? Don't let a common economic recession prey on your ability to reason

You still living in the past ,the very reason nothing will happen.
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by orisa37: 5:13am On Dec 20, 2016
NO COMMENTS.
Re: Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari by otukpo(f): 5:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Buhari will not die in Biafraland.
Some people just open mouth and talk anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

Can't We Practice A Con Federal System In Nigeria?? / Nnamani Must Quit As Electoral Reform Committee Chairman - Fayose / Hon. Jide Jimoh: The Killer Behind Cultism And Killings In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.