Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) (29504 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Ghana President-Elect, Akufo-Addo Visits Buhari (Photos) / Gov. Okorocha Receives Obasanjo As He Lands In Imo 4 Imo Day Of Thanksgiving(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ghanaian President-elect, Nana Akufo-Addo of the New Patriotic Party inspecting a Guard of Honor mounted by a detachment of Police officers on arrival in Government House Owerri. He is in Imo State for a one day visit to his personal friend, Owelle Rochas Okorocha and to attend the Imo Day of Thanksgiving.

Hon. IK Ogbonna
Special Assistant on ICT.

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nana,my guy!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by KingsJohnson(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ghana Buhari in the making... We now vote travelers as our leaders

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Okorocha and busy body. Na na e don invite am come owerri

7 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by YANDE800(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
NICE ONE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by freshness2020: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nana my Man.
...but don't allow Okorocha kind of change rub off on you please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Angelb4: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
The man is pro APC, while the present President is pro PDP. No wonder he lost. No one wants to see the umbrella now. The President's party uses umbrella too. Change everywhere...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by princechiemekam(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
shocked tongue undecided shocked tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by TeamSimple(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Frankyboy1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rocha's! The most powerful man in Ibo history, more powerful and connected than Ojukwu, his influence cuts across tribal lines and divides, hated by most of the most tribalistic people,for not being biased! Wish you the best of luck in your political aspirations,as your playing field is bigger than ndigbo or biafra

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by polite2(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by SWORD419(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ghana cant survive without Nigeria

#fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by mosho2good: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nigeria the giant of Africa

During this buhari era are we still the giant of Africa or butterfly of Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by igbarasdynasty: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
He is welcomed to the prestigious country in Africa!!! I'm Proud of my Country.....

5 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Onyemadonald(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
the more you hate okorocha, the more he gets more popular

4 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Dc4life(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by odyx: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
I's a pleasure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Yarduni: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
They will start calling him ipod now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by apidum(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nice from rochas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Blaqchild4eva(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
I hope the "CHANGE" in Ghana will not go the way of 9ja......

2 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by elopee3000(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Frankyboy1:
Rocha's! The most powerful man in Ibo history, more powerful and connected than Ojukwu, his influence cuts across tribal lines and divides, hated by most of the most tribalistic people,for not being biased! Wish you the best of luck in your political aspirations,as your playing field is bigger than ndigbo or biafra
chinua achebe mentioned awolowo atrocities against igbos in his book all afonjas started crying like oladipo diya now u ve the got to mention ojukwu name?if i forgive u cus ur an afonja christian i wont take it easy had it been ur an afonja muslim from ogbomosho angry

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Jayson1: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
If ghanians can smell what this man is cooking.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by rattlesnake(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
WOMAN NAME
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by jamalnation(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Good1

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Godprotectigbos(f): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin I LOVE DAT

we are moving forward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Guard of honour for president elect?

4 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Richy4(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Guard of honour for president elect?

I was about to say the same thing...has he been sworn in yet?.....I don't know but opposites always happen in Owerri due to the governor there....The other day I read his wife controls Govt Ministries....
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by Godprotectigbos(f): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
Frankyboy1:

y are ofonjas always bitter

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) by SWORD419(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
K4:
grin grin grin You are not making sense, goat. Can you explain why Ghana can't survive without Shitnigeria, the biggest sh1thole on earth? grin talk about the Federal Republic of F-+-+ grin

Akuya are u a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch / Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security / Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.