Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa (13895 Views)

Broda Shaggi Outfit To The Future Awards Africa / Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted / Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by metromediaboss: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
The Future Awards Africa held last night and it was well attended by top personalities all over the continent. Ghana’s president elect Nana Akufo-Addo, gave s speech-note address at the event.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/red-carpets-photos-from-future-awards.html

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by metromediaboss: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016

2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by metromediaboss: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by herzern(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
An awareness and re-orientation movement needs to kickstart in Niqeria to inform these ladies that MAKE UP DOES NOT ADD TO ONE'S BEAUTY. undecided

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Lovelynature(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lovely

At least they looked decent this time

By the way, this Ghana president elect go sabi waka wella just like bubu. Another ajala in making. I pray Ghanaians don't regret like Nigerians

Makydebbie and co what sayest thou?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Chipappii(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why don't i know any of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
cucumberism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by dharmiedrums(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
so strange....I don't know any of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Swahili0(f): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin who are they

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Y Mocheddah be looking like Toke undecided my shuga Shola and Omowunmi look good as usual cheesy Lolo look nice wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Jayson1: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
So, what do we stand to achieve with this sir?
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
BEAUTIFUL
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by SWORD419(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
i know non of em

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Bolognese: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Did you say Celebrity

We don't know them here in Italy, apart from Lolo 1 of Wazobia and Vimbai Mutinhiri...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by mrgreen4real(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
My Celeb

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by harjiboyede: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
is the award for only ladies?
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by harjiboyede: 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
are the awards for only ladies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by wacoj(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
I recognized only LOLO of wazobia fm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by soberdrunk(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
angry Nigerian ladies dont wear "normal" clothes anymore? What is with all them costumes and all of them looking like the came to audition for the new "Wizard of Oz" stage play?? angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by holluwai(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
The WOMAN award?
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Tjohnnay: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
Seen

Next
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by nepapole(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
When boys go begin dey paint face like dis?.. These girls have bin deceiving us since 576BC.
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by thrillionaire(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Was it an all ladies affair? Where are the guys
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't know any but this lady is pretty.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Limitless72(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Abeg men no attend this things... Why all the pishure nah woman full am
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by FisifunKododada: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Themandator: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
metromediaboss:
The Future Awards Africa held last night and it was well attended by top personalities all over the continent. Ghana’s president elect Nana Akufo-Addo, gave s speech-note address at the event.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/red-carpets-photos-from-future-awards.html

But celebrities are supposed to be known faces sad angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa by Origin(f): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
STUNNING!!!!!!

STUNNED!

they glowed they rocked it they shined. Covered up yet beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Variety Magazine: FG Hails Mo Abudu, Chimamanda Adichie & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / Popular Singer Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant! See More Photos Off Growing Baby Bump! / Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo To Build New School In Rural Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.