Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

If You Are Writing JAMB In 2017, This Is A Must Read For You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Are Writing JAMB In 2017, This Is A Must Read For You. (931 Views)

Almost All Nairalanders Are Writing Jamb. / Old Man Writing JAMB In Ondo (Photos) / Advice To Jambites(especially Those Who Are Writing The Mock Exam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Writing JAMB In 2017, This Is A Must Read For You. by Deacons: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
It’s another yuletide season and as we should, making preparations for it.
After Christmas celebration comes JAMB examination!

Then you realize…
• “I haven’t covered my Maths syllabus” or any other subject for that matter.
• “How do I even use a computer to write this JAMB exam”
• “I can’t remember the topics I read prior to Christmas ”
. "I haven't even started studying for JAMB and worse still, I don't know where to start from"

Don’t panic, we got you covered.
You can make merry and still score very high in the forthcoming JAMB exam.

Prep50 is the best friend you need to achieve that.
Want to know how?

Visit www.prep50.ng and register.

(1) (Reply)

How I Developed A Reading Habit / Group For Latest News On Jamb 2017 / Jamb Enables Re-printing Of E-slip On Their Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.