Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS (42161 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by dainformant(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka was welcomed warmly as he arrived Michael Okpara Square, Enugu, venue of the grand reception in honour of Enugu Rangers.

The cleric who was joined by Nollywood actors John Okafor (Mr Ibu) and Nkem Owoh (Osuofia) -were received by the state governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi -met and greeted with the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Dr. Mohammad Sa'ad Abubakar III, who is in the state for today's grand reception in honour of the 2015/2016 Nigerian Professional Football League (NPFL) Champions, the Enugu Rangers International Football club at Michael Okpara Square, Enugu.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/father-mbaka-mr-ibu-osuofia-meet-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by dainformant(m): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by tociano009(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
good for them

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
OK
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Didnt know Father Mbaka sef nah 'guy man" ooo! See as he baff up like who wan drop single cheesy cheesy

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lovely outfit from the clergyman

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by malel1: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Thi father Mbaka outfit resemble omata own oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by jonhemma11: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Do you notice one thing abt Father Mbaka from the pics?He can never go to any place without his weapon.He is always with his bible.He does not pretend.He is a true man of God.He is called.No doubt abt that.I stand him 100%.Father Mbaka keep doing the good works u are doing at adoration ministry:raising the dead,healing the blind,healing the crippled etc.With u,the power of the blessed sacrament is manifested.With u I have come to know that there is really God

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
shocked Mbaka maka why?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by maclatunji: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
soberdrunk:
Didnt know Father Mbaka sef nah 'guy man" ooo! See as he baff up like who wan drop single cheesy cheesy

Titled: The Spirit in Me

cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by shugaboy6102(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
I still wonder y nigeria is still in dis unity with all these.abi we r just deceiving our selves

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by MrEverest(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
How is those pictures going to solve hunger issues in the land

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by QuotaSystem: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mbaka's outfit reminds me of those abidibas (adidas) products from Aba we used to make fun of in the nineties grin.

Regardless, Mbaka is a sure boy.... nice photos.

16 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by IPOB123london: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
rubbish!

they are going to hell anyway

father mabaka is going to hell
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by NaWetinDey(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
shugaboy6102:
I still wonder y nigeria is still in dis unity with all these.abi we r just deceiving our selves

It is because disunity is far too costly and, in this generation, wise people seek to forgive, mend fences and bury the hatchet. If we cannot do that and we continue to spoil for war which, by the way, we have no means to fight, we may end up dragging ourselves back beyond 1967--70. I am not talking about the casualties on the other side. If God wills it, someday, the wounds will heal. We may fight politically to get it right and we may even continue to attack each other here, but war is out of the question. And anyone campaigning for it is a fool because you are saying that your self-glory is worth more to you than the lives of your family, friends and relatives...and even neighbors. Our father, Dim tried with everything he could muster, but finally contested for Nigerian presidency. He told us of the fighting spirit of Biafra: the Biafra of the mind. If you think you are better than Ojukwu, we dey look you. The Igbo must adjust the way we 'play' politics so that we can root ourself in. Anyone who hopes in another Biafra war should ask God for forgiveness and desist from such. I am still in pains for the women, children and the elderly of Syria. By the way, Biafra is not as difficult as we make it to be, it's self-glory and ego that takes it a step forward and two steps back. Those without knowledge of history and those too weak/illiterate to read/study will be the first to jump out to attack what they know nothing about. Go and ask your fathers if you should go to war or not.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Beremx(f): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
IPOB123london:

rubbish!

they are going to hell anyway

father mabaka is going to hell
see painment!! You are not God my brother so stop the venomous hatred.

Btw, i love Fr. Mbaka's dressing. cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Corrinthians(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Mbaka's outfit reminds me of those abidibas (adidas) products from Aba we used to make fun of in the nineties grin.

Regardless, Mbaka is a sure boy.... nice photos.
Lmao! I saw one the other day and it was "apidas". Have also seen "Ray Bum" and "Niki". cheesycheesy

Worst i was saw one "instagram Celeb" flaunting an adidas juggers with four stripes! Trust guys, no one noticed- all i saw was "cool", "hot", etc. grin. I just held my peace so i dont sound like a killjoy. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bvg
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Oluwapresley(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
soo? the only person I recognise there is Mr IBU..lol okay, bye!
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
mbaka and NL front page self
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by SmartMugu: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why are those men sitting on the floor on pix#2? Tradition?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by julioralph(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Godprotectigbos(f): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by NairaMaster1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Saint Mbaka

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by gragraboy: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Where are the Ipods? This 1 go make them boil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Thisis2raw(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Am yet to understand if Mbaka is a Rev of life a politician
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by Dc4life(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Father Mbaka, Mr Ibu, Osuofia Meet With Sultan Of Sokoto & Others In Enugu. PICS by NairaMaster1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
emmypong:
mbaka and NL front page self

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES / King Nwachukwu Nashid Koleoso Karade Eri, Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing. Photos / 5 Stunning Royal Palaces In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.