Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How I Miraculously Escaped A Possible Car Accident - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Miraculously Escaped A Possible Car Accident (461 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Elderly Man With Multiple Liver & Kidney End Organ Damage Is Miraculously Healed / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Miraculously Escaped A Possible Car Accident by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
Well I experienced this recently and intended giving it as a testimony in church but missed the church service(last Thursday) that testimonies is given and will have to wait till the next church testimony service (this coming Thursday) but I don't like keeping the good things God does for me to myself for too long without letting people know about it because I never can tell if someone will find God after hearing or reading it.

Since I found Jesus, I have been experiencing countless amazing things which an ordinary carnal mind cannot believe. Some of which include stepping my foot on a big trap meant to catch a rabbit but I stepped my foot on it and could not clamp together and damage my leg but was held still by God before I removed my leg unhurt. Another is developing an eye problem(Shortsightedness) and I prayed and my eyes became a brand-new eyes that can even see the apex of mountain Everest.

But recently about a week ago precisely, I traveled a short distance from home to a place within Edo State. On getting there I did all I went there for and came out to look for transport back home. I stood by the road side waiting patiently for vehicle and I waited for a long time and eventually a vehicle came and I entered and started my journey back home.

We were in the car going back home when we heard a strange sound coming from the tyre of the vehicle and it was brought to our notice by one of the passengers in the vehicle. We just felt it was just a normal vehicle sound and continued our journey. When we got to a remote area, we heard a booming sound “kpo! ” from the tyre of the vehicle and the vehicle struggled to propel forward.

The driver stopped to check what the problem was. We all came down to know what could have been the problem and we discovered the tyre got burst and shattered into pieces and not even deflated but burst like a balloon beyond repair. So the driver open the boot and brought a new tyre to replace the damaged tyre. We all cooperated to replace the tyre.

We removed the damaged tyre with a spanner and the tyre had about four nuts screwed to the car wheel and we attempted fixing the new tyre to the car wheel. We screwed the first nut into the car wheel and it held the tyre to the wheel firmly but when we screwed the other three nuts to the car wheel, we noticed the three other nuts refused to hold the new tyre firmly to the wheel because the nuts had worn out and so cannot hold firmly to the wheel and that was how we began our journey with only one nut holding the tyre to the car wheel and the noise from the tyre that other passenger brought to our notice was because of the one nut holding it while the other three nuts were just dancing on the car wheel with the possibility of it giving way and causing accident.

We tried all we could to fix the other three nuts but to no avail and we gave up and decided to take another vehicle even though it would be difficult to get any because the area was really remote(typical village). I prayed silently to God to make a way to leave that place. We left the scene but before we left, we warned the driver not to use the vehicle that way because it was risky with only one nut holding it to the car wheel.
We left the scene and stood by the road to board another vehicle and luckily a vehicle came and we entered. As we were going, we heard an accident-like noise from the vehicle we left and warned the driver not to use and I saw the driver attempting to use the vehicle to go back to the place he was coming from. As he attempted doing that, the tyre with one nut out of four, left the tyre wheel and rolled into the bush leaving the driver and his car at the middle of the road but luckily no approaching vehicle from both sides.

Now what could have bust that tyre? How can a tyre burst easily without anything piercing it? Your guess is as good as mine. We were actually traveling just one nut holding the tire to the car wheel and there was every possibility that the tyre would have left the car wheel and cause an accident if we had continue the journey and if the tire had not burst.

The tyre damage was an act of God to prevent a possible accident. He did not only deflate the tyre but tore it into pieces in order not to give room for any bad thing to occur. With this and many more I have experienced, I can conclude that it’s completely impossible for God not to exist. Enjoy you day.
Re: How I Miraculously Escaped A Possible Car Accident by Martinez19(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
The people wey church collapse on top nko. Abi God commot hand for matter.
Re: How I Miraculously Escaped A Possible Car Accident by Jayson1: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
And His mercies endureth forever.

Let the name of the Lord be praised.
Re: How I Miraculously Escaped A Possible Car Accident by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Martinez19:
The people wey church collapse on top nko. Abi God commot hand for matter.
may their soul rest in peace. Such collapse may be due to human negligence. God does not always have an hand in it. He has given us everything we needed to erect strong structures but sometime on the part of the human, makes errors.

Anyway, this is not about church collapse. Return your attention to subject discuss.

1 Like

Re: How I Miraculously Escaped A Possible Car Accident by Martinez19(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jesuobu:
may their soul rest in peace. Such collapse may be due to human negligence. God does not always have an hand in it. He has given us everything we needed to erect strong structures but sometime on the part of the human, makes errors.

Anyway, this is not about church collapse. Return your attention to subject discuss.
read psalm 91, look at the dead victims and comment again or was God testing somebody's faith...another Job story I guess. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Wont Nigerians Allow Beaches In Nigeria Remain 'just A Beach'? / Please Be Sincere For Once! / Joel Osteen Baptiese Children, Watch Children Describe The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.