Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How I Got Married By Prayer (for Singles And Searching) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Got Married By Prayer (for Singles And Searching) (1040 Views)

The Imam Healed Of Coronavirus By Prayer / 3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics / All Problems Of Life Can Be Solved By Prayer And Reading D Book Of Psalms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Married By Prayer (for Singles And Searching) by NnaNna4(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]How I got married by prayer.

Well I was in my 30s no kids no wife and seemed like I was a worse position than ever to get married. I was kind of desperate. So I went to God, I did a study on prayer. I didn’t want to learn prayer from anyone else but God. I prayed that God would help me learn. Well I found out that if I prayed and did not doubt I would have what ever I asked for in prayer. So I prayed that God would give me a wife, 10 years younger than me, blue eyes, blond hair, with a good family, liked where I lived, super nice, about yea high.
I said I wanted to meet her not in two years, not in two months but in two weeks.

Ya that’s what I said, sounds crazy but it said to ask for what I willed. Now I got to go with the “no doubting program.”

Well then I had all kinds of thoughts on how stupid that was, how it would n’t work etc. I came against those thoughts with this, “No, now I did my part I asked, Gods going to do his part and I got to believe like I all ready received it”. As long as I kept it in my heart like it was mine God promised it would happen and it was going to happen. Either this stuff was all true or it wasn’t. Well that week a wonderful girl came over and by the end of one week she said she would marry me. She’s 10 years younger than me blond hair, blue eyes, good family and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. everything exactly like I asked. I gave God two weeks he did it in one. That’s the kind of God we are dealing with here. Suuuuuuuuper faithful, Super nice, super Good. If you ever decide to cut through all the religious stuff and find him you’ll find out too.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Seek from the book of the LORD, and read: Not one of these will be missing; None will lack its mate. For His mouth has commanded, And His Spirit has gathered them. Isaiah 34:16

All the promises of God are yea and amen in him 2 Corinthians 1:20 (all God’s promises are for you)

By his doing you are in him. 1 Corinthians 1:30 (it’s by his work that you are in him, not your own efforts)

So the promise of “none will lack his mate” is for YOU now based on the word of God and only the devil or your flesh is trying to talk you out of it being true for you.

He that finds a wife (or husband) finds a GOOD thing. Proverbs 18:22

God has plans for you for GOOD and not for evil for a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

So this means a mate is included in the good things. You can believe for a mate and know your believing a GOOD thing, and it is in the will of God for you to have GOOD. You can also believe that the devil will come to talk you out of it so be ready. (the devil comes immediately to take out the word)

Jeremiah 29:13
“When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. “Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” God’s Decree.

You need a promise book, because that “by them you might partake” I recommend this one.

http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=000000&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=timjordanschrist

I am including this post about how to get your prayers answered here because I get a lot of comments about this post and this answers most of them.

Jesus says “when you pray believe that you HAVE all ready received it. If you have all ready received it there is no room for despair or worry because you have it. You believe Jesus words, trust him and you have it in your heart and consider it a done deal. You have received it by faith. You give Gods word and his work through Christ glory or weight by doing this. That Glory you have given God is the substance of your future answer. It is the seed. Confidence in God’s word is something God will support. However the thief and the “birds of the air” are coming to steal it, and they are coming for it right away.

If you have anxiety worry or despair it’s because you do not yet have it because you did not believe you received when you asked, or you doubted, or the devil gave you a good reason to believe that you didn’t have it and might not get it. Once the faith is gone there is no substance since “faith is the substance of things hoped for” No seed, no blade, no stalk, no corn. Your prayer answer was eaten by the birds when it was a seed

I often have taken things by faith and had the devil try to talk me out of it, I say well if I all ready have it its a done deal, the questioning part is over. My name is Tim, waters wet, fire is hot, and i all ready (past tense) received it. Too late Mr devil, done deal, done deal.

The devil wants your substance. Once he has it it is gone, stolen. You have taken the glory you gave to God and his work in Jesus Christ and given that glory or weight over to the devil. You moved your faith over to your doubt and out of the glory or weight you gave God. Since he meets our needs according to “his riches in glory through Christ Jesus” you need to keep the glory or weight in Christ Jesus.The devil is fighting you to transfer the glory to him through doubts and questioning.

We need to imitate God. Baby eagles soon fly and catch fish, Fish soon swim and breath underwater. Like father like son. Act like God does, imitate, imitate, imitate. Speak to the mountain. Speak to the fig tree. Speak to the disease.
“like dear children imitate your father in heaven”

“God who calls those things which are not as though they were.”

“this is the confidence we have in him, if we ask anything according to his will he hears us,”

(no GOOD thing will he withhold from them that walks uprightly)

( as in he that finds a wife/husband finds a GOOD thing- proverbs)

“and we know that if he hears us we HAVE the requests which we have made of him”

Remember when the disciples asked for more faith, Jesus told them the parable of the servant that comes in from the field. He said if you have your servant come in from the field do you say hey go eat, or do you have the person working for you, on the clock, fix you food first and then tell him he can eat.
The idea here is to give God glory first, then God will let you eat. When you plant the seed in the kingdom of God don’t go back and dig it up. Keep the weight on God completely don’t ever give any weight to the doubts. Don’t even question that you received it. You TAKE IT by faith. Give god more faith than you do united parcel service or the post office.

Be sure to watch for the birds (the doubting thoughts) use the word of God and his promises to smack them. (they are coming.)
“Know this, that if the owner of a house had known in which watch a thief would come, he would have been awakened and would not have allowed his house to be broken into.”

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married By Prayer (for Singles And Searching) by NnaNna4(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Introduction

Ann Landers received a letter from a reader that went like this:

Dear Ann Landers:

Why would any husband adore a lazy, messy, addlebrained wife? Her house looks as if they’d moved in yesterday. She never cooks a meal. Everything is in cans or frozen. Her kids eat sent-in food. Yet this slob’s husband treats her like a Dresden doll. He calls her “Poopsie” and “Pet,” and covers the telephone with a blanket when he goes to work so she can get her rest. On weekends he does the laundry and the marketing.

I get up at 6 a.m. and fix my husband’s breakfast. I make his shirts because the ones in the stores “don’t fit right.” If my husband ever emptied a wastebasket, I’d faint. Once when I phoned him at work and asked him to pick up a loaf of bread on his way home, he swore at me for five minutes. The more you do for a man, the less he appreciates you. I feel like an unpaid housekeeper, not a wife. What goes on anyway?

—The Moose (That’s what he calls me.)

Ann’s response is classic. She responded:

A marriage license is not a guarantee that the marriage is going to work, any more than a fishing license assures that you’ll catch fish. It merely gives you the legal right to try.

I share this bit of sage wisdom with you because it surfaces a very pertinent caution.

202 Ann Landers, “Men vs. Women--and Vice Versa,” Reader’s Digest, March, 1969, p. 59.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo On Retirement / Is Assemblies Of God Nigeria National Secretariat Sealed? / SANKPANA ~ THE TALKING CALABASH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.