Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp (2221 Views)

ESOSHIPPING Number 1 legal abroad dropshipping Brand in nigeria. / Wholesales Mosquito Lamp 10 Pieces And Above For N1500 / 1000 To 1500 Satoshi Every 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Purchase your 30 minutes killer mosquito lamp @ Alpha Sales Group @ a reasonable price with discount and warranty

plug in to socket switch of room light after 30 minutes see the magic, mosquito free zone don't let malaria come in before you get yours check my signature for details.

stop inhalation of bad chemical yes they kill
mosquitoes but what about your health your
children health get a mosquitoe killer lamp today

Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by opejole: 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
sammiecity:
New and Improved mosquito killer lamp is available
how to use
plug in to socket switch of room light after 30 minutes see the magic, mosquito free zone don't let malaria come in before you get yours check my signature for details.
pls that's how much?
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
opejole:
pls that's how much?
we are on a promo buy five for 800
three for 900

price for one is 1100
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by opejole: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
sammiecity:
we are on a promo buy five for 800
three for 900

price for one is 1100
i'm in Ghana nd am thinking of doing d business here
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
opejole:
i'm in Ghana nd am thinking of doing d business here
whatsapp me check my signature
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
still available
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by opejole: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2016
sammiecity:
whatsapp me check my signature
ok broda
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2016
stop mosquitoe before malaria comes
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Best gadget for a family
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2016
get yours now
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2016
preventing malaria is better than curing it
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2016
stop inhalation of bad chemical yes they kill mosquitoes but what about your health your children health get a mosquitoe killer lamp today
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
much available
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by bolman2k1: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
pls send me ur number and location to bolman2k1@yahoo.com. .cant get ur contact on ur signature
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by bolman2k1: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
pls send me ur number and location to bolman2k1@yahoo.com. .cant get ur contact on ur signature
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by salms: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
This device NO DEY WORK... its a waste of money...
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
knowledge is power
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2016
get yours while promo is on
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
available
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2016
good morning all
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by barikay: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2016
Can someone who have used the device testify? Some said it do not work
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by gambus007(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2016
Anybody with good unbiased review should please give datails how good the lamp....
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by salms: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
sammiecity:
bro I can see you are a starter in this business checked your profile saw your thread where you were asking for fast selling products by the way this product works fine.

knowledge is power

oga, This product was one of the fast selling products I got, when making research, cos its supposed to take care of mosquitoes, and these mosquitoes are in every house-hold, why won't it sell. How many research have you made. Who is the starter, I sold this brought when it was in hot demand, not now, cos people already knows it does not work. I am talking from experience, boy.

I brought in 100pcs of this product from china, and I sold it on Jumia, konga and dealdey, among other hot selling products I got back then my boy, you are just waking up from slumber. I used to get 10-15 orders from this product per day. You don reach there, you way be business man. I was selling it for as low as N500-N600 when dollar was still good and it was selling like pure water. The same way it sold, was the same way it was returned because the buyers were complaining of its very poor quality and that it does not catch any mosquitoes, which I confirmed myself. You wey dey sell am, how many mosquitoes e don catch for you in your own house. I no, you just want to take them off your shelf and not ready to buy it again... You know what am taking about bro... Instead of selling it, dash people abeg, cos that what I later did.. ITS RUBBISH PRODUCT.

IF YOU WAN KNOW WETIN DEY SELL NOW, PM ME, and I will lecture you for free, no be mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by salms: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
sammiecity:
bro I can see you are a starter in this business checked your profile saw your thread where you were asking for fast selling products by the way this product works fine.

knowledge is power

Bros, na him dey this link: https://detail.1688.com/offer/43213508920.html?spm=a261y.7663282.0.0.3qj5HP and https://detail.1688.com/offer/520938736552.html?spm=a261y.7663282.0.0.3qj5HP

being sold for ¥ 4.50 or ¥ 4, going by the current market rate of rmb of NGN74, that is NGN333/pcs. So I when I told you I bought and sold it when dollar was good, I wasn't pulling your legs, boy.
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
do more research on the product and give review go to YouTube . learn learn .
Its Nigerians like you who buy stuff and don't read the manual later they say this thing is a bad product.
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
barikay:
Can someone who have used the device testify? Some said it do not work
It works you just have to know how it works.
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
gambus007:
Anybody with good unbiased review should please give datails how good the lamp....
pls do check YouTube for the unbiased reviews thanks
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by gambus007(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
sammiecity:
pls do check YouTube for the unbiased reviews thanks
I will do that sir...
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by opejole: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2016
salms:

oga, This product was one of the fast selling products I got, when making research, cos its supposed to take care of mosquitoes, and these mosquitoes are in every house-hold, why won't it sell. How many research have you made. Who is the starter, I sold this brought when it was in hot demand, not now, cos people already knows it does not work. I am talking from experience, boy.

I brought in 100pcs of this product from china, and I sold it on Jumia, konga and dealdey, among other hot selling products I got back then my boy, you are just waking up from slumber. I used to get 10-15 orders from this product per day. You don reach there, you way be business man. I was selling it for as low as N500-N600 when dollar was still good and it was selling like pure water. The same way it sold, was the same way it was returned because the buyers were complaining of its very poor quality and that it does not catch any mosquitoes, which I confirmed myself. You wey dey sell am, how many mosquitoes e don catch for you in your own house. I no, you just want to take them off your shelf and not ready to buy it again... You know what am taking about bro... Instead of selling it, dash people abeg, cos that what I later did.. ITS RUBBISH PRODUCT.

IF YOU WAN KNOW WETIN DEY SELL NOW, PM ME, and I will lecture you for free, no be mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tell us wetin dey sell naw
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by salms: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
sammiecity:
just saw your comment when I said knowledge is power you got me all wrong do you know the proper how to use of the product, now you called me boy and I was happy I mean am going to 35 and someone still think am that young. knowledge is power bro . do more research on the product and give review go to YouTube . learn learn .
Its Nigerians like you who buy stuff and don't read the manual later they say this thing is a bad product.

I will teach you alot of things in this biz. What manual are you talking about? You don't need any damn manual for this rubbish, some don't even come with manual, those that do, the English translation is horrible, no be china? For your info I created a video on YouTube specifically for this product when it was hot selling. Apart from posting this shit on nairaland, what else have you done to promote it, "learner". This rubbish can only be sold here on nairaland, not the popular e-commerce trade sites, cos people already knows its useless. I don't care how old you are, besides from your age of 35 your still a boy "who comes to,nairaland to,ask for advice on how to behave or what to get for his to be inlaws", age ain't nothing but a number
Re: 30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp by sammiecity(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2016
salms:

I will teach you alot of things in this biz. What manual are you talking about? You don't need any damn manual for this rubbish, some don't even come with manual, those that do, the English translation is horrible, no be china? For your info I created a video on YouTube specifically for this product when it was hot selling. Apart from posting this shit on nairaland, what else have you done to promote it, "learner". This rubbish can only be sold here on nairaland, not the popular e-commerce trade sites, cos people already knows its useless. I don't care how old you are, besides from your age of 35 your still a boy "who comes to,nairaland to,ask for advice on how to behave or what to get for his to be inlaws", age ain't nothing but a number
you still funny to me though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hydrated Lime For Sale / A Good Business Idea One Can Start For Say N1.5 To N2.5 / What Business Can I Start With N150k That Will Give Me A Profit Of N2000 Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.