Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo (37297 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters / Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by dacovajnr: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
blackberlin:

I know say u no fit mention pass saraki family. . . chaii, those people don chop kwara finish.
So na Saraki pikin dem slap? Your lie no work o. . .
Hehehehehe Oga you get Comphrension problem Ooooo! Show me where I type am say na Saraki pikin dem slap..na ppl lyk you go see green pant go talk say na blue undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by bjay100(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wetin concern me ! Abegiii ....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
Hehehehehe Oga you get Comphrension problem Ooooo! Show me where I type am say na Saraki pikin dem slap..na ppl lyk you go see green pant go talk say na blue undecided

You said they slapped someone driving a maserati, I said no one owns a maserati in Kwara, you said the Sarakis do. . . Abeg connect the dots yourself. It's like you went to tanke nursery and primary school abi you want me to format your brain for you. . . Aboki! grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by dacovajnr: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
blackberlin:

You said they slapped someone driving a maserati, I said no one owns a maserati in Kwara, you said the Sarakis do. . . Abeg connect the dots yourself. It's like you went to tanke nursery and primary school abi you want me to format your brain for you. . . Aboki! grin
(1)You are too Foolish Sire you should go back and read over again (2) You should learn to read to understand not to Argue (3)Even a dumb person won't say no one owns a Maserati in a whole Kwara State (4) You shouldn't be more than 17yrs judging by the way you type undecided #Ashunu
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
dacovajnr:
(1)You are too Foolish Sire you should go back and read over again (2) You should learn to read to understand not to Argue (3)Even a dumb person won't say no one owns a Maserati in a whole Kwara State (4) You shouldn't be more than 17yrs judging by the way you type undecided #Ashunu

Oga, kilo n worry e? I was just kidding with u and here u are getting all serious. Abeg, goodnight jare. Blessings follow me!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by dacovajnr: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
blackberlin:

Oga, kilo n worry e? I was just kidding with u and here u are getting all serious. Abeg, goodnight jare. Blessings follow me!
Hehehehehe you don take am seriously...Na joke we dey joke nau..baam no be so..Cossy follow me grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by Aburi001: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
veekid:

see what FFK is missing mehn
Make Soldiers catch her with that cloth. She go do 500 frog jump and forget the real person bearing FFK. grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by leye4u: 1:39am On Dec 20, 2016
dacovajnr:
See insult a whole Kwara no get Maseratti? shocked Oga u never reach anywhere be dat..come ilorin
inside maseratti,him dey do frog jump for Ilorin..... you can lie for Africa... Ilorin faaaa
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by BabaRamota1980: 1:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Ehhn, look at Ategun and his pretty mom. The boy don grow. grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by toprealman: 3:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:
The skin tho
Better than yours?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2016
zabadii:
Afonja

Dude sharrpa abeg, this afonja you are screaming is enjoying this sweet girl and she loves him deeply.
Dey there dey shout afonja, this dude was man enough to go to prison for being able to have the guts to do what needed to be done to provide for this wife and son.

Mumu screaming afonja everywhere stay there I have a very secure source that can confirm that bianca ojukwu's widow is always seen with a certain popular afonja politician with stained teeth.
Inaftv it's common knowledge that all his so called mediack trips abroad are to her condo where he regularly enjoys their romance.
So keep shouting afonja while they a balling all our women ...mumu
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by dsoja: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2016
And so?
E concern God?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by yedidiah(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2016
All these ones wey Na to Sidon for house snap pictures dem sabi.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by grandstar(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2016
blackberlin:

Na poor man soldier dey slap. . . take it or leave it bro. If soldier see u rock camo inside ur lexus suv, dem no born him papa well stop you cos him no know who u be. But if na okada you carry. . . grin

youre partially correct. The other day, I was a bit careless with my life while on yhe road. I received a harsh rebuke from a middle aged officer but he didnt slap me. I noticed dome fear in his eyes
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2016
grandstar:

youre partially correct. The other day, I was a bit careless with my life while on yhe road. I received a harsh rebuke from a middle aged officer but he didnt slap me. I noticed dome fear in his eyes
See if not for the dark-eyed population in Nigeria, a soldier shouldn't be beating up a civilian at will, they have no right to do so. Some of them are even cowards in uniform who will run away at any sight of war. There's no difference between a healthy fit male and a soldier if not for the uniform.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by AFRICQA(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2016
blackberlin:

Na poor man soldier dey slap. . . take it or leave it bro. If soldier see u rock camo inside ur lexus suv, dem no born him papa well stop you cos him no know who u be. But if na okada you carry. . . grin

u think so?? no wahala!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by chi074(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2016
zabadii:
Afonja
what's afonja...
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2016
blackberlin:
See if not for the dark-eyed population in Nigeria, a soldier shouldn't be beating up a civilian at will, they have no right to do so. Some of them are even cowards in uniform who will run away at any sight of war. There's no difference between a healthy fit male and a soldier if not for the uniform.

There is a difference o! The soldier is trained to kill. A well trained officer even a female should be able to take on the average civilian. I did alittle kungfu so should know
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
grandstar:

There is a difference o! The soldier is trained to kill. A well trained officer even a female should be able to take on the average civilian. I did alittle kungfu so should know

Bro, that's for the civilian who doesn't know about basic combat. Just like u said, a soldier can't come and beat some1 like you now. . . it's nor possible cos they're flesh and blood. So many of them are even unfit. . .
Re: Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo by florencepoko2: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
ALBINO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets / Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.