Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed #21M In Mmm,faints And Rushed To The Hospital - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed #21M In Mmm,faints And Rushed To The Hospital (644 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed #21M In Mmm,faints And Rushed To The Hospital by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kolade stepped out of his luxury Range Rover Sport Utility Vehicle radiating opulence.
As he walked towards his Omole palatial home in a majestic manner, exuding confidence of some yuppie millionaires to show everyone in his neighbourhood that he has arrived, his mobile phone rang. With the swag of a Nigerian moneybags, Kolade picked his call.
What he heard was not pleasing to say the least. He was disturbed and started sweating profusely. He latter fainted and was rushed to a private hospital where he is still receiving treating.
As Kolade regained consciousness in the hospital, he tried to inquire if what his friend told him on the phone was correct. “Yes, my brother,” said the doctor handling his case. ..
.“MMM programme has been frozen till January ending. No more transactions until the partial ban is lifted. But, don’t worry; some of us are used to it. They did same last December,” added the doctor who revealed to Kolade that he is also a participant. Despite these soothing words from the doctor, Kolade, no doubt, has reason to be worried.
Although, he had fortunes from the scheme, the lure of more money appeared to have pushed him into investing more into the scheme. He had gone out of his pocket to take from his company’s advert money in his care for a bounty returns.
Before the cookie crumbled, Kolade had advanced with a total of N21 million into the programme. “What am I going to tell my creditors? My company? Oh, I’m finished,” Kolade exclaimed in astonishment. ..
Re: Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed #21M In Mmm,faints And Rushed To The Hospital by Sunnymatey(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
At times we learn the hard way.
Re: Lagos Big Boy Invested Borrowed #21M In Mmm,faints And Rushed To The Hospital by BrutalJab: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin Op ,what's the title if this movie?

(1) (Reply)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Scammer Alert / Ponzi Schemes: A Curse Or Blessing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.