Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Santa Thread - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Santa Thread (28671 Views)

Lobaton! Its Only In Nigeria You’ll See Santa Claus Hustling (photo) / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Save Our Needy Is Playing Santa To Disadvantaged Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santa Thread by Blade21: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
dear Santa make my Christmas fun I need a new car
Re: Santa Thread by permanentgrace(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is why I had to blast Osibanjo when he posted a picture of himself and his wife on Instagram wearing Christmas clothes and wishing Nigerians Merry Christmas. "Oga, you are stupid. What is there to merry in this Christmas when you and Buhari have singlehandedly destroyed the country and made poor Nigerians poorer, devastated, hopeless etc?" That was what I asked him. Now going through this thread and others and seeing how hopeless Nigerians beg for alms is a justified reason I blasted Mr. VP. God punish Buhari for destroying this country the More. I am vexed!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Santa Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Dear santa,

Hello santa, do u really exist? Its been 21yrs since I was downloaded into.this world nd I havent seen any proof u exist.
Even.if u do u wouldn't want to show around nigeria they will wreck u.

Wait first where do u get d money use in.buying pple gifts?

Buh sha ooo me what I need is not plenty
If u can get me a leagoo m9 android phone
7.0 android, two rear camera, 2gb ram
Its 21k or25k at most
I would b happy oo

I would have asked for a laptop buh I knw u have to attend to other pple too

Thanks as you Consider my request!

Pls.santa hope u won't put it under d tree outside, my dog can play , just hang it on.d guava tree I will see it
Re: Santa Thread by udysweet(f): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2017
My Santa wish is to get treatment for my dads eyesight because he's blind in one eye due to complicated cataract and glaucoma... Surgery was suggested but no funds yet, would like for him to get treated pending surgery. I'd also like to revamp his apartment but not so buoyant for that yet.
Merry Christmas everyone hugs
Re: Santa Thread by udysweet(f): 1:39am On Dec 25, 2017
For me, l craved a vacation trip just to Ghana here just to see different places but wish ddnt come thru, I'm still hopeful. Just needed a change of environment /location since I don't have that special someone to share this day with. I'll just cook my rice, eat press my phone and sleep so long there's light grin
Re: Santa Thread by dayleke: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
udysweet:
For me, l craved a vacation trip just to Ghana here just to see different places but wish ddnt come thru, I'm still hopeful. Just needed a change of environment /location since I don't have that special someone to share this day with. I'll just cook my rice, eat press my phone and sleep so long there's light grin

How much for dem beads ma?
Re: Santa Thread by udysweet(f): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
dayleke:

How much for dem beads ma?
hope it's not going to derail the thread?
They are between 1000-2000.
Check my signature for my contact so we talk outside of here
Re: Santa Thread by Juliearth(f): 4:46am On Dec 26, 2017
tojahh:

If you actually need a job, what can you do? I mean strength. Qualification and are you ready to relocate?

PM me, could get you something by the new year.

May I PM you as well?(if you dont mind) All I need for christmas is a job-I dont want Fish(I want to be taught how to Fish( that way, I can be independent and help others achieve that)
I studied Computer Science(OND with a distinction) and then Library and Information Technology(B.Tech. with a 2:1) I am a fast learner and once I understand a process,you need not bother supervising. My former employer calls me a human robot and that is because I always finish my tasks in record time with very inconsequential mistakes or none at all...

Looking forward to your positive response.

1 Like

Re: Santa Thread by Juliearth(f): 4:49am On Dec 26, 2017
FleetAdmiral:
Dear Santa
I wish for a better tomorrow...a more secure and developed Nigeria #IBelieve smiley...in between i need a job after service embarassed

May your prayers be answered, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Santa Thread by amy4you(f): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2017
please all i need is 5k,it will solve a pressing need,thank you in advance
Re: Santa Thread by tojahh(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2017
Juliearth:

May I PM you as well?(if you dont mind) All I need for christmas is a job-I dont want Fish(I want to be taught how to Fish( that way, I can be independent and help others achieve that)
I studied Computer Science(OND with a distinction) and then Library and Information Technology(B.Tech. with a 2:1) I am a fast learner and once I understand a process,you need not bother supervising. My former employer calls me a human robot and that is because I always finish my tasks in record time with very inconsequential mistakes or none at all...

Looking forward to your positive response.

Nice sell-point... Like I said, by the turn of the year, when something comes up, would let you know
Re: Santa Thread by Zheemub(f): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Will appreciate if someone can sow into me achieving my aim of becoming financially independent by enrolling for baking classes . I need assistance it will go a long way.
Today is boxing day. It will serve as a gift to me. Thanks so much.
Re: Santa Thread by RoyalBlak007: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
udysweet:
hope it's not going to derail the thread?
They are between 1000-2000.
Check my signature for my contact so we talk outside of here

Are you

in Lagos
Re: Santa Thread by udysweet(f): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Are you

in Lagos
Yes. You can check my IG page too @beadsbyudy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Santa Thread by Juliearth(f): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
tojahh:

Nice sell-point... Like I said, by the turn of the year, when something comes up, would let you know

Thank you sir.
Re: Santa Thread by Splendblex(f): 1:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Splendblex:
Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas is a birthday cake for my boy on the 24th,
Admission at uniabuja,
Money to start my snacks business.
Thank you Santa...
God really answers prayer, my boy got a cake and I got admission!!! My prayer is for God to grant all your heart desires especially those that don't have money(job) to take care of their kids.
Merry Christmas...

9 Likes

Re: Santa Thread by Zheemub(f): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2017
Splendblex:

God really answers prayer, my boy got a cake and I got admission!!! My prayer is for God to grant all your heart desires especially those that don't have money(job) to take care of their kids.
Merry Christmas...
Congratulations.
I pray I get answers to my prayers too. ameen

2 Likes

Re: Santa Thread by johnime: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
kk. Location
amy4you:
please all i need is 5k,it will solve a pressing need,thank you in advance
Re: Santa Thread by Mzthowxeen(f): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Santa Thread by Teetopic(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Teetopic:
Dear Santa
All I need for dis Xmas is to get my international passport and a new job against new year cos I can no longer cope with 15k teaching job as a graduate. One last thing a boo to settle down with next year. Pls make my wish come true

Dear Santa, pls attend to my wish. Make my wish come true
Re: Santa Thread by cymontempler: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Santa is here.. Make a wish.. cool
Re: Santa Thread by MissIndependent(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
cymontempler:
GTB wink
Re: Santa Thread by breadplanets(f): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
cymontempler:
I need Airtel data
Re: Santa Thread by niphmmy(f): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
cymontempler:

Anything would be apprecia First bank. God
Re: Santa Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
cymontempler:
dear santa, santa
Re: Santa Thread by hemarnuael: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
dear santa pls i nid an android fone just any1 wld b nice
Re: Santa Thread by salisuammy(f): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
salisuammy:
The Christmas gift i need now is a job. I have experience in administrative duties and customer service related duties. I am based in Abuja please
God answered my prayers on the 3rd of this month of January. This is truly my year of becoming

2 Likes

Re: Santa Thread by dasugar(f): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
I know this is coming late but it was wen I had opportunity to reply.Thank u glitteringstar for ur blessing in my life God will continue blessing u for blessing others

1 Like

Re: Santa Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
dasugar:
I know this is coming late but it was wen I had opportunity to reply.Thank u glitteringstar for ur blessing in my life God will continue blessing u for blessing others

You are welcome.
Re: Santa Thread by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 3:42am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Santa Thread by tttmar(f): 10:07am On May 11, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
May Santa full your fridge/freezer .. HBD btw
Amen, thank you so much and may Almighty God shower His blessings on you and your family, amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How To Help A Woman During Her Period / Oldest Woman In Benue Dies At 120 / Little Boy Storms Out Of Family Gathering After Being Denied Swimming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.