Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. (2518 Views)

How To Create Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria / How To Sign Up And Fund Barter Virtual Card To Pay Online In Nigeria / I Need An Alipay Account. I Need To Fund It. Who Can Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. by Dayfield2: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
hey guys
I will be explaining how to create and fund bitcoin here in Nigeria

What is bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
"bitcoin has become a hot commodity among speculators"
a unit of bitcoin.
"bitcoins can be used for online transactions between individuals"

how to get bitcoin wallet?
visit www.blockchain.info/wallet to create your account, ensure you use valid email and strong password
make sure you verify your email after account creation has ben successful login into your account and Click on Receive to get your bitcoin wallet address, it perform the same function as your bank account number, you can use it to send and receive money online and pay for goods and services.
To send bitcoin click on send in your dashboard fill in your receiver bitcoin wallet address and click on continue to confirm your transaction details and click on submit.

how to fund your bitcoin wallet address?
visit http://www.naijawealthempire.com.ng/buy-and-sell-bitcoin-in-nigeria to buy bitcoin you pay in Naira and they transfer value of bitcoin into your account.

hope this help, if you have any issue concerning bitcoin kindly comment below so that I can solve it here.
Re: How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
how can i buy a bitcoin in naira plus selling

1 Like

Re: How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
hmm i just clicked on www .blockchain.info/wallet and it is saying thesite is down

1 Like

Re: How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. by Dayfield2: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
hoodedjaystrim:
hmm i just clicked on www .blockchain.info/wallet and it is saying thesite is down
hi they are working on it. blockchain is the best site to create bitcoin, u can check back tomorrow.
Re: How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. by Dayfield2: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
hoodedjaystrim:
how can i buy a bitcoin in naira plus selling
you can buy bitcoin and resell it at http://www.naijawealthempire.com.ng/buy-and-sell-bitcoin-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Create Bitcoin Account And Fund It Here In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Simply use bitx, they are fast and reliable, regulated too.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Elotpayment.com Not A Scam? / Affiliate Marketing 2018 - Free Training! / Get a business loan here,no colletaral required.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.