Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? (41016 Views)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by don4real18(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
My niece was playing by the window in my bro's house when her momma called her when they discovered a movement behind the curtain and to their utmost surprise they found this snake

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by thorpido(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Whao.
Garden snake.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lalasticlala come oh your food don ready

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Elchappo: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
In igbo; Agu npipi onu...

english should be: Shine Viper..

If lalasticlala no know am, then that snake is from the marine kingdom...

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Elchappo: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
thorpido:
Whao Whao Whao

U be Ambulance

398 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Goldenheart(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
its called the ' katapetasma ammodytes' aka the Curtain Viper.

very rare stuff. highly venomous... you could trade it for $750 at endangered specie centre but instead u decided to kill it. kiss

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by enoqueen: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
I got here before uncle nairaland.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
What a beautiful, colorful snake. cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by ken19: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
I hate snakes

meet you in fp

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Its a GUCCI BELT SNAKE smiley

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by YhungPablo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
space booked till it gets to FP .
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
*spreads mat*

'Someborry wake me when lala carry us reach promise land. gringrin

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Elchappo:
In igbo; Agu npipi onu...

english should be: Shine Viper..

If lalasticlala no know am, then that snake is from the marine kingdom...
Goldenheart:

very rare stuff. highly venomous... you could trade it for $750 at endangered specie centre but instead u decided to kill it. kiss

You guys clearly do not know what a viper looks like.

59 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Elchappo: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
LastMumu:

You guys clearly do not know what a viper looks like.

nwanne, re u a viper

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Coyotejack(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Goldenheart:

Na so grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
If this post hits fP, I'll trek Naked to the front of the Governor's house tonight angryangryangry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by excanny: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
Make I take seat for frontpage. Lala dey come soon. grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Oyetboy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Singing LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA, la-la la-la laa la-la la-la

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Tjohnnay: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Front page material

50yards undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by tojahh(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
G

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
and I'm on the train to front page.. lalaaaaa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by abiambo(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is definitely a fp material... Gimme like when my prophesy comes through

113 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Elchappo:

U be Ambulance
guy u dey tlk abeg....burst my head

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Goldenheart:

"Highly venomous snake" trade it for $750 at endangered specie centre??

You need to catch it and take it there live to trade it in. How do you do that when you are not a snake catcher?

A single bite from that creature and your funeral would cost a lot more.

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by An0nimus: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2016

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by UnlimitedIfex(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2016
D snake no get name bt na one witch from my village wey miss road 2 my house because i change d colour of my gate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by An0nimus: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Goldenheart:

I googled and didn't see any snake with either of these names.

45 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by padi94(m): 2:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Bro your broda dn kill d snake already, if nt we for ask the snake for him name grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by moscobabs(m): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2016
Brown viper

in Yoruba we call it "paramole"

I fear the snake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by Jakasibo(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2016
Lala will disappoint u because the snake is not big enough for eating.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed? by adebayo201: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Op be like to lalasticlalaYou're not going anywhere... This is the thread meant for FrontPage

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Crushed On Ikom-Calabar Highway (graphic Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard I Caught (pics Attached) / Destruction Caused By Ocean Surge At Alpha Beach (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.