Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website (843 Views)

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / How Can I Accept Intl Donations On My Website Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by spafu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hi Guys and Tech experts in the house. I just paid for a Hosting and registered my domain name today and I am now in need of those Who could assist me with valuable information on how to go about designing the website on my own. I know some persons would suggest I offer this to an expert , however, I want to do a DIY (Do It Yourself) because website design is one of the services I want to offer to SMEs here in Kaduna, in the business I am setting up with the site.
Please kindly help me in this Hustle to create an employment for myself in the New Year.
I have been reading on how to set it up using WordPress, but how do I link it up with my domain and hosting services is not yet grasp in it .entirety.
Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by Donald3d(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
spafu:
Hi Guys and Tech experts in the house. I just paid for a Hosting and registered my domain name today and I am now in need of those Who could assist me with valuable information on how to go about designing the website on my own. I know some persons would suggest I offer this to an expert , however, I want to do a DIY (Do It Yourself) because website design is one of the services I want to offer to SMEs here in Kaduna, in the business I am setting up with the site.
Please kindly help me in this Hustle to create an employment for myself in the New Year.
I have been reading on how to set it up using WordPress, but how do I link it up with my domain and hosting services is not yet grasp in it .entirety.
Kindly , contact me .08182346055
Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by Haykinz18: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2016
spafu:

This is a nice step, especially the DIY aim you have.

Web design is actually an area you will master and you will need to attach the knowledge of Web development.

Here are the technology stack you need:

Web design: HTML5(to structure your website)
CSS3(to style your html layout)
Photoshop(for mainly design of logos and images)
Javascript(Reactjs, Angular 2 or any of the front end framework) * You dont need this if you choose PHP and MySQL in the Development area

Web Development:

You can use either of this 2; PHP for backend(communicating with the server) and MySQL(database to store data)
OR
Node.JS for backend(communicating with the server) and MongoDB(database to store data)

To learn these technology you can find free tutorials here

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by spafu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Haykinz18:

This is a nice step, especially the DIY aim you have.

Web design is actually an area you will master and you will need to attach the knowledge of Web development.

Here are the technology stack you need:

Web design: HTML5(to structure your website)
CSS3(to style your html layout)
Photoshop(for mainly design of logos and images)
Javascript(Reactjs, Angular 2 or any of the front end framework) * You dont need this if you choose PHP and MySQL in the Development area

Web Development:

You can use either of this 2; PHP for backend(communicating with the server) and MySQL(database to store data)
OR
Node.JS for backend(communicating with the server) and MongoDB(database to store data)

To learn these technology you can find free tutorials....I will continue the post, work calls
Oh, God bless you real good for this information. I must confess that most are alien to me, however, it has given me the platform to study about them and see how I can utilize them.
I once was learning coding in Code Academic and never went beyond HTML. And that was because I heard that I could set up a site without knowing coding or programming, through WordPress, Woombly or Wix. So do you think I still have to learn these basics?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by Haykinz18: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2016
spafu:

Oh, God bless you real good for this information. I must confess that most are alien to me, however, it has given me the platform to study about them and see how I can utilize them.
I once was learning coding in Code Academic and never went beyond HTML. And that was because I heard that I could set up a site without knowing coding or programming, through WordPress, Woombly or Wix. So do you think I still have to learn these basics?

Pardon me for using alien terms.

But you still have to learn the basis so as to be dynamic in your business. Every customer desire will be quite different from each other so you must know how to tweak codes of those webapps like [url=]wordpress[/url], [url=cosmicjs.com]cosmicjs[/url] and [url=wix.com]wix[/url] that will help you in creating websites without programming knowledge.

But you must first have a portfolio website where you will display your crafts(past work or able-to-do-work) on.

If you want to learn the basis very fast and boostrap to start your business of designing sites for SMEs, I'm confident that this [url=academy.switbai.com/courses]course will help you[/url]

By january you will surely start your business and make money.

Feel free to ask me more questions.
Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by Sanuzi(m): 9:14am On Dec 21, 2016
spafu:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by spafu(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Haykinz18:

Pardon me for using alien terms.

But you still have to learn the basis so as to be dynamic in your business. Every customer desire will be quite different from each other so you must know how to tweak codes of those webapps like [url=]wordpress[/url], [url=cosmicjs.com]cosmicjs[/url] and [url=wix.com]wix[/url] that will help you in creating websites without programming knowledge.

But you must first have a portfolio website where you will display your crafts(past work or able-to-do-work) on.

If you want to learn the basis very fast and boostrap to start your business of designing sites for SMEs, I'm confident that this [url=academy.switbai.com/courses]course will help you[/url]

By january you will surely start your business and make money.

Feel free to ask me more questions.
I really don't think you now how much I appreciate you, Sir. I am highly indebted to you. I shall start the course. Thanks a zillion.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by francollimasso: 2:44am On Dec 23, 2016
spafu:
I would suggest you learn html and css first, b4 wordpress. It would be better if you can do 1month internship. because even with wordpress u still need html e.g. to embed Google map in a contact page
Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by Obatechnologies(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Check www.gistnig.tk if you like it contact me via my signature
Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by spafu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
francollimasso:

I would suggest you learn html and css first, b4 wordpress. It would be better if you can do 1month internship. because even with wordpress u still need html e.g. to embed Google map in a contact page
Yeah, I have started some processes of learning HTML and CSS. Thanks
Re: Help!!!! I Need Experts/webmasters To Set Me Up With The Designing Of My Website by Victorez007: 5:23am On Dec 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Moderators Needed / Black friday turns green! Unlimited Internet Marketing&Graphical Tools In 1 Pack / 5 Lessons From Linda Ikeji's Success Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.