Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

S.o.s. Urgent! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S.o.s. Urgent! (930 Views)

Taraba State S.o.n., Jalingo School Of Nursing And Midwifery Form 2015\16 Sessio / School Of Nursing (S.O.N.) N.A.U.T.H. Admission Form Is Ongoing Cal_07061643461 / A G S O B A! Up School! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.o.s. Urgent! by Starharris(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
I RECEIVED AN SMS SAYING THAT JAMB HAS POSTED ME TO CARITAS UNIVERSITY, ENUGU FOR 2009/2010 ADMISSION , THAT I SHOULD REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW WITH N5,000 AND 2 PASSPORTS AND MY CREDENTIALS .[i][/i]

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ITS REALLY OR FAKE, THE FACT IS THAT AM A JAMBITE.

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE BEFORE I TAKE ANY STEP. PLEASE HELP! ANY ADVICE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by No2Atheism(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
1. Did you apply to Caritas University
2. Is Jamb supposed to be able to post you to a university.
3. Why do you have to pay N5000 naira
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by Dclique(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
If you didn't apply for admission in the school,then thats totally impossible.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by ELDERLAGON: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
How could you say it is not possible.The university is one of the newly accredited private universities.Some of the universities normally get a list of students--FROM jamb-- who have low score in UME and may not be considered for admission in choice schools.If the poster has got that kind of offer and he or she is interested in it,he may go to the school.Dont discourage him or her.I have seen cases like that before.One of my past students got an offer from MADONNA UNIVERSITY IN 2001.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by Dclique(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Poster, was your UME score low?
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by Dclique(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Poster, was your UME score low?
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by MrFox1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
Dear All, Please be informed, it is stated in your jamb brochure that JAMB reserves the right to send your details to any other institution other than those which you have chosen in your application.

Therefore, It is possible to get admission into an institution you have not applied to.

Starharris, if you are interested in this University that has offered you admission, go for it, else get another JAMB form. Why? JAMB only sends your details to other schools when the main schools have finished admitting the students they want.

If anyone is still promising you space to wait and asking you to bring money, they are only going to milk you. For JAMB to have sent your name to another school, it means you have not gotten admission ito your first and second choices.

I dont know the university that sent you SMS, but they wont have your phone number if JAMB did not provide it. Which means, you dont currently have admission anywhere else.

Goodluck.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by Starharris(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
yes my score was kinda low, i scored 190 in my jamb.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by Dclique(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
That explains everything.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by Starharris(m): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2009
So do you suggest I go ahead with instructions on the SMS.

Do you think its real? Please I want to know.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by ELDERLAGON: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
Do you expect forum members to tell you whether an admission offer is genuine or not?You had better you went to the school yourself to see things yourself.You may send an email to the school to ask all your questions:info@caritasu.edu.ng.
GOODLUCK
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2009
The school I'm now send letter to me through the PO box I provided during registration of mpce, so go to the school and confirm.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by abariko1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2009
Guy it is the reall truth, My friend also receives this message, we too was just asking for a solution on that SMS.
Re: S.o.s. Urgent! by david22uu(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2009
The school is a private school, It's part of the way they source for their student, Ill advise you, if you have the money go there, but if the money for the school is not there, don't go. The school is prety expensive. I graduated from there

(1) (Reply)

Guyz We Need To Do Something About, The School Called Umar Musa Yar'adua, Uni / Jamb In Court For The Inclusion Of Fingerprint In The Utme 2010/2011 Registration Proccess! / Yabatech Hnd List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.