Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Pls Help Me With Dis Travel Ban - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Me With Dis Travel Ban (528 Views)

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With Dis Travel Ban by code77(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
A PREGNANT RELATIVE OF MINE WHO WENT TO VISIT HER HUBBY IN SENEGAL WAS DENIED HER RETUNING HOME TO NAIJA LAST WEEKEND AFTER PAYING HER FLIGHT FEES BECAUSE SHE IS 7MONTHS GONE AND AS A RESULT NOT FIT TO BOARD HER FLIGHT UNTIL SHE HAS GIVEN BIRTH OVER THERE. THE DOCTOR OVER THERE REFUSED GIVING HER A MEDICAL REPORT STATING DAT ANY ATTEMPT BY HER TO BOARD A PLANE WILL LEAD TO DAT FLIGHT CANCELLATION BY AUTHORITIES. ALSO NOTE DAT SHE's RETURNING TO COMMENCE 3rd Year 1st semester which actually started last month. HOWEVER, AM NOT SURE IF SHE TRAVELLED WITH ANY OF HER SCHOOL DOCUMENTS. PLS ADVISE ON WAT TO DO IF SHE (A)TRAVELLED WITH HER SCHOOL DOCUMENTS (B) TRAVELLED WITHOUT HER SCHOOL DOCUMENTS. MODERATE PLS MOVE DIS TO FRONT PAGE. YOUR ADVISE IS URGENTLY NEED AS WE DONT WANT HER TO MISS DIS SEMESTER. THANKS
Re: Pls Help Me With Dis Travel Ban by Elchappo: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Make she use their border comot enta the neigbouring country then enta plane from their...

Senegal they find Nigeria made pikin...
Re: Pls Help Me With Dis Travel Ban by Lexusgs430: 5:09am On Dec 20, 2016
No responsible airline would travel with a 7 month old pregnant lady.
No responsible Doctor would issue a certificate of travel, considering her present condition.
Her best bet is to start to explore other land or sea means of transportation(with a midwife on standby), giving birth then returning afterwards or informing her university about her plight and submitting an extenuating circumstance certificate.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Issues Regarding US Migrants And Other Related Matter / Container Carrying Trailer Fails Brake And Crashes Into Lagos Estate / British Airways Computer Systems Crash Across The World After They Are 'hacked'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.