Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase (14635 Views)

Maina Gets SSS, Police Protection Despite Being Wanted For Alleged Fraud / Osinbajo Orders 24 Hours Power Supply For Ariaria Market Aba / Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Nigeria is such a joke country

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by nwakibie3(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2016
highpriest4:
From prison to house arrest. Issorite

“Let it be clearly stated and for the avoidance of doubt that the protection which the 2nd Respondent shall accord to the Applicant and his wife shall not be used under any guise by the 2nd Respondent to place or confine the Applicant and his wife under any form of restriction which would invariably translate to the 2nd Respondent substituting its own ‘safety custody’ with the 1st Respondent’s ‘protective custody’.
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by joshing(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Is this stil alive??

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by sunnynet(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2016
chaii, this our country na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by highpriest4: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2016
nwakibie3:

“Let it be clearly stated and for the avoidance of doubt that the protection which the 2nd Respondent shall accord to the Applicant and his wife shall not be used under any guise by the 2nd Respondent to place or confine the Applicant and his wife under any form of restriction which would invariably translate to the 2nd Respondent substituting its own ‘safety custody’ with the 1st Respondent’s ‘protective custody’.
they want to play it cool, just like that 45 days of prolonged illegal detention instead of immediate and unconditional release. We shouldn't be justifying this injustice.

Aladura fu niggarrea

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by wildchild1: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Good for him

Check my signature
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by protocoll(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
POLICE protection ke?
Do we even have police or men in black finding who to rob and collect money. I will suggest they find vigilante for protection they more reliable
.....guy u funny oo
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by repogirl(f): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2016
Holding a man against his wishes without any former charges is not much different from kidnapping.

If he is guilty of something, why doesn't the govt. Charge him with something instead of violating his constitutional rights? As long as they keep holding him back for no reason they are on the wrong side of the law and the world is watching how this will end.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by nairaman66(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2016
It's RELEASE!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by DeRay98(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Daud2:
Sincerely speaking Zakzaky is a threat to national unity. He runs parallel govt and no body is looking into that aspect .He does not believe in Nigerian constitution. You will see this after his release. God bless Nigeria.

All these uneducated, ignorant "I am a graduate" youths on NL whose fingers punches before they think do not understand what you just posted.
They have no idea who that man and his followers really are. Until he strikes again.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by ideatoprince18(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Stalwert:
While this is a welcomed development. .. the judge sounds very foolish to think it is up to him to protect Nigeria's image abroad it was fools like him that repeatedly freed Yusuf BH till he became a real menace.
..... Mr man no court freed Yusuf BH ...... he was killed in custody before BH became a real threat!!!
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:
Good!

Some judgments from these judges in recent time de give me or'gasm.

Thank you DSS!
The Judges are going against the ruling of a heavy handed president..Daura Secret Service are as wahabist as el rufai and co, but the Police will not release them even if they are released their policemen may be the ones who put a bullet through them, a catalyst for another Boko Haram 2.0 Loading, Nigeria cannot handle another insurgency, it is already too weak and fragile

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Caseless: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2016
ehie:
The Judges are going against the ruling of a heavy handed president..Daura Secret Service are as wahabist as el rufai and co, but the Police will not release them even if they are released their policemen may be the ones who put a bullet through them, a catalyst for another Boko Haram 2.0 Loading, Nigeria cannot handle another insurgency, it is already too weak and fragile
To see that you've spent so many years on this forum(even Seun is just some months older than you here) and you still come up with comments like this one , it actually beats my imagination.

I had to check your profile...
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:
To see that you've spent so many years on this forum(even Seun is just some years older than you here) and you still come up with comments like this one , it actually beats my imagination.

I had to check your profile...
Of course ...you had to..effing wahabist.. you really need to crawl back from the fundamentalist hole you crawled out of...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Mrjo(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2016
highpriest4:
From prison to house arrest. Issorite
dats nt house arrest he has freedom to do/go whatever/wherever he like
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Caseless: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2016
ehie:

Of course ...you had to..effing wahabist.. you really need to crawl back from the fundamentalist hole you crawled out of...
this is not how to seek my attention this morning. You don't insult a family man on a tuesday morning. My kids are reading your comment.
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by ThinkSmarter: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Finally some Religious Intolerants hv been put to shame
#El Rufai WillNotLikeThisNews.
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Ayatullah(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Justice G. O Kolawole will be favourably remembered and go down well in the judicial history of Nigeria for this landmark judgement that has given hope for the right of every Nigerian citizen as guaranteed by the constitution.

This judgement has given a window of opportunity for the Buhari Government to address the injustice meted out to the IMN. It will be very wise of the government to seize this opportunity.

Nigerians should support this judgement and all those who could influence the government to accept and implement it should work on the government to do so, because all government inaction on good judicial pronouncements like this often lead to the destabilisation of the society and it is the ordinary citizens that suffers the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by 1shortblackboy: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:
U release and protect a full blown terrorist and allow mazi nnamdi kanu who did nothing to remain in jail....
how can u say nnamdi kanu did nothing
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Charly68: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Daud2:
Sincerely speaking Zakzaky is a threat to national unity. He runs parallel govt and no body is looking into that aspect .He does not believe in Nigerian constitution. You will see this after his release. God bless Nigeria.
Who will release him? How are we sure the Govt will release him to go and be breeding lawless followers again..! I think our judges need to be careful in administering justice in the land. The judge should stand as guarantor of the man that he won't mess up upon release.
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by crosbreaka: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:
U release and protect a full blown terrorist and allow mazi nnamdi kanu who did nothing to remain in jail....

this Igbo man...stop using your anu$ to think. he is not a terrorist because your anu$ makes you think so. Kanu is facing treason and is in Kuje prison. Zakzaky is in so called "protective custody" and has not being charged even for hurting a fly. so if any between the two is a terrorist, it is the empty barrel in Kuje who makes the loudest noise with his empty and silly threats against the country.
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
crosbreaka:

this Igbo man...stop using your anu$ to think. he is not a terrorist because your anu$ makes you think so. Kanu is facing treason and is in Kuje prison. Zakzaky is in so called "protective custody" and has not being charged even for hurting a fly. so if any between the two is a terrorist, it is the empty barrel in Kuje who makes the loudest noise with his empty and silly threats against the country.

I would have ignored u but i decided to reply u suit since due to ur illiteracy and mediocre..........when i said that 85% of gays......homosexuals in Nigeria are northerners they tink it was. Joke.....no....if no so....what has my comment has to do with ANUS u are busy pronouncing up and down.....let leave that aside....look at an arch genocidist protecting his blood sucking buffon of a brother Mohammed Buhari...i will not curse u to ur mothers grave neither will i plead for ur behalf on ur fathers grave but i have one message for u...vampire plus ur arewa brothers.......i curse u with life....u will never know peace....u shall live to pass through the pains the people u people killed are ppassing through.....u will live to rot on earth to see how bitter sweet life is.......lazy people
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by crosbreaka: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
afraidofCHANGE:

I would have ignored u but i decided to reply u suit since due to ur illiteracy and mediocre..........when i said that 85% of gays......homosexuals in Nigeria are northerners they tink it was. Joke.....no....if no so....what has my comment has to do with ANUS u are busy pronouncing up and down.....let leave that aside....look at an arch genocidist protecting his blood sucking buffon of a brother Mohammed Buhari...i will not curse u to ur mothers grave neither will i plead for ur behalf on ur fathers grave but i have one message for u...vampire plus ur arewa brothers.......i curse u with life....u will never know peace....u shall live to pass through the pains the people u people killed are ppassing through.....u will live to rot on earth to see how bitter sweet life is.......lazy people

you see how stupid you sound? your posts smells of $hit. i am no northerner. you keep assuming, and based on sentiments, not facts, you type rubbish and spam the attention of sane people. this is how the buffoon in Kuje was uttering big empty threats. now look where the clown is begging for mercy. he used his big head and step foot on the land he was threatening. and you of course does not see him as a terrorist because he is not Muslim or northerner. silly!
Re: Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2016
crosbreaka:

you see how stupid you sound? your posts smells of $hit. i am no northerner. you keep assuming, and based on sentiments, not facts, you type rubbish and spam the attention of sane people. this is how the buffoon in Kuje was uttering big empty threats. now look where the clown is begging for mercy. he used his big head and step foot on the land he was threatening. and you of course does not see him as a terrorist because he is not Muslim or northerner. silly!

It is well known explicitly without verbosity that muslim is synonymous to terrorism...it is a religion founded on violence.....whether u are a northerner or a yoruba(afonja) in cowardice u should av asked or research how Awolowo ws tried.....Awolowo was tried for treasonable felony....nd actually he did and committed such against the state under Action group.....but look at someone who did nothing being tried for treason not only but secret trial at that.....was awolowo tried in secret?.....Buhari himself has committed Treason....anyway i pride my self as a fair and just person....i dont need to discuss with u coz u dont have simple iota of reasoning....am done wont reply any of ur repost again......think b4 u write.......Quod erat...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election; APC Defies INEC, Submits Zamfara Candidates’ List / APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b / Confusion In Senate Over Onoghen As APC Senators Go To S-Court To Challenge Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.