Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Is The Difference Between Religion And Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Religion And Cult (1591 Views)

Conflict Between Religion And State / The Difference Between Religion And Jesus Christ / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Religion And Cult by tunaguy(m): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2016
Drop your opinions

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Religion And Cult by nextprince: 1:23am On Dec 20, 2016
I agree, Size.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Religion And Cult by Niflheim(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2016
@Tunaguy,

Your post says it all!!! Religions and cults share the same charactetistics and demand the same kind of blind obedience from their members!!!

Cult=Basket filled with rotten tomatoes!!!

Religion=Factory fill with rotten tomatoes!!!

(1) (Reply)

As A Chosen, GOD Saved Me In An Accident That Got 4 Passengers Burnt {my Pix / Daddy Freeze Is Accurate But He Is In Error” – Pastor Rotimi Akinwale / You Gotta Believe Till The End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.