Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) (785 Views)

Own A Registered Business? Are You A Registered Business? Come In Here / Join Kelpfamily ,its Not A Ponzi But A Registered Company / Business Proposal For Any Interested Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by henrylowe(m): 2:24am On Dec 20, 2016
An account was registered few days ago and money actually prevented the person from paying. Any interested person can take over the account and edit the details to his or her own

From the screenshot you could see the person has been matched to pay

Kindly declare you interest on this thread so that I can give you the log in details

I don't need any money from anyone

Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by MrFemFem: 4:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Wow, its sweet to be a MEMBER of WINNING and SUCCESSFUL TEAM, i am happy because the MEMBERS of OUR TEAM are smiling, be a member of moving train now and lets smiles together, check my signature for more info on HOW TO BE A MEMBER OF OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM, again CONGRATS to OUR MEMBERS.
You made the right choice.
Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by ayodiya: 4:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Interested Pls can i hv d details
Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by vizpat1: 4:56am On Dec 20, 2016
ayodiya:
Call mi for ultimate cycler active group, get paid in
2-3days, call/whatsapp 0-8-1-4-1-2-2-9-5-1-6. Holla
mi for fast reg
.. Y nt register wit a fast team
Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by vizpat1: 4:57am On Dec 20, 2016
ayodiya:
I cn open d acct 4 u sharply, contkt mi on whatsapp
Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by cnanu(m): 5:26am On Dec 20, 2016
click www.cnanu.com/Lekki to start, join lekki group of serious people for fast payout, action is louder than words
Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by Barram: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2016
vizpat1:
Call mi for ultimate cycler active group, get paid in
2-3days, call/whatsapp 0-8-1-4-1-2-2-9-5-1-6. Holla
mi for fast reg
.. Y nt register wit a fast team
Your behavior is terrible. creating thread on this fora is free, but you refuse to create one to propagate your business, but when someone else create for his personal use and business. You pop out from nowhere, and litter it with your Ad, all in bide to swindle his patronizers.

Is that fair to you?

3 Likes

Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by classicdea(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Abi, all these people with my TEAM is fast, get paid in 5seconds, blah blah blah. They are just looking for people to complete their pyramid.
Barram:

Your behavior is terrible. creating thread on this fora is free, but you refuse to create one to propagate your business, but when someone else create for his personal use and business. You pop out from nowhere, and litter it with your Ad, all in bide to swindle his patronizers.

Is that fair to you?
Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by henrylowe(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
Barram:

Is that fair to you?
That's how desperate people can be.
Re: A Registered Ultimate Cycler Account For Any Interested Person(FREE) by henrylowe(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Dream Home On A Land Of 40-50% Discount/make Quality Investment / I Have A Capital Of 300k / Mr. Entrepreneur, Keep Your Day Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.