Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] (8490 Views)

BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020” / The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 4:37am On Dec 20, 2016
2016 was a good year for Tv fans with Tv series like Game of Thrones,West World, Empire all blowing our minds.As we say goodbye to 2016,We have curated a list of the top 11 new tv series to watch out for in 2017 to look out for next year

1 POWERLESS
In a world where humanity must cope with the collateral damage of superheroes and supervillains, Emily Locke begins her first day as Director of Research and Development for Wayne Security, a subsidiary of Wayne Enterprises that specializes in products that make defenseless bystanders feel a little safer.
I already love it. Could we get to see Bruce Wayne in it? It will be really cool

2 STAR TREK DISCOVERY
For those of us space nerds.. We are about to boldly go where no man has gone,lol…Set roughly a decade before the events of the original Star Trek series, Star Trek Discovery follows the crew of the USS Discovery as they discover new worlds and civilizations, while exploring the franchise’s signature contemporary themes. The storyline revolves around “an incident and an event in Star Trek history that’s been talked about but never been explored”

3 Iron fist
“Game of Thrones” alum Finn Jones(Loras Tyrell) stars as Danny Rand, who returns to New York after years of secret martial arts training during which he was presumed dead. The series looks to be a martial arts spectacle like the Daredevil that will serve as a perfect lead in for “The Defenders” crossover event series.

4 Emerald city
In this modern re-make of the world of L. Frank Baum’s “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,” a tornado sweeps a 20-year-old Dorothy Gale and a police dog into the air, casting them into the mystical land of Oz. There, Dorothy encounters familiar characters as she navigates a dangerous world of competing realms, lethal warriors and dark magic — uncovering an unexpected destiny in the process. The young woman soon learns that she carries a burden she didn’t ask for, holding the fate of these unfamiliar kingdoms in her hands. Expect some major Game of thrones kind of epic battles and highly visual scenery

5 Legion
Legion will center around David Haller (Dan Stevens), who suffers from extreme schizophrenia and split personalities…or so he thinks. After a strange encounter with a new face, David begins to think that maybe the voices he hears and the visions he sees are real.Did I mention that David is the son of Professor Charles Xavier (Prof X). That sure makes things interesting

6 Inhumans
If you dont watch MARVELS Agents Of Shield and aren’t an avid comic book reader, you might be wondering who the Inhumans are. The short answer is that they’re basically an alien alternative to the X-Men. The long version: They’re a genetically altered race of super-humans, originally used as experiments in the Kree’s intergalactic war with the Skrull. This should be one of my biggest shows of 2017

7 The Defender
Marvel’s The Defenders, is an upcoming American web television miniseries , based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name. I can’t get enough of the daredevil and his buddies as they protect Harlem.I n the comics tho,Dr Strange is the leader of the Defenders and they are badass

8 Blacklist Redemption
Blacklist Redemption is an upcoming American crime thriller television series that is a spin-off from the NBC series The Blacklist. It stars Famke Janssen as Susan Scott “Scottie” Hargrave, president of Halcyon Aegis, a private military company with teams of corporate operatives, and Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen, a character from the original series

9 24 legacy
Jack Bauer lives on….24 Legacy is closely related to the beloved original . So far, Kiefer Sutherland(Jack Bauer) has denied that he’ll be appearing in the spinoff, which is a major bummer. However, Legacy’s new lead Corey Hawkins is a rising star . Hawkins was dope as Dr Dre in Straight Outta Compton.

10 Star
Star already debuted this week (to a solid 6.73 million viewers), but the remaining episodes will all be airing in 2017. Academy Award nominated director Lee Daniels that helped develop the hit Empire will be directing and now everyone is hoping Star would be as awesome.Download Star season 1 Episode 1

11 Taboo
Tom Hardy is our favorite big-man maniac intellectual, and we’ll follow him anywhere he goes. The FX event series, based on a story by Hardy and his father, Chips, follows a fellow returning to early 19th Century London after 10 years in Africa

12 The Young Pope
Headlined by Jude Law , The Young Pope will follow the first-ever American Pope who has his own distinct ways of doing things in the Vatican. The series looks dark and ominous and I can't wait for it to air

13 Prison Break:Sequel
Seven years later, thanks to information provided by T-Bag, Lincoln and Sara discover that Michael is still alive in a Yemen prison

14 American Gods
A recently released ex-convict named Shadow meets a mysterious man who calls himself "Wednesday" and who knows more than he first seems to about Shadow's life and past

15 Midnight,Texas
From the Producers of True Blood, Midnight is a safe haven for those who are different, but with the presence of outsiders, the residents band together and form a strong and peculiar family.
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 4:46am On Dec 20, 2016
source: http://aztvseries.com/top-15-new-tv-series-2017/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, UjSizzle, Briareos, prof800
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 4:47am On Dec 20, 2016
What is your most anticipated show for 2017??
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by ItzHoludex(m): 6:15am On Dec 20, 2016
okay
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by Jokerman(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Where's prison break reloaded??
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Jokerman:
Where's prison break reloaded??
Totally forgot about Michael Scofield and co...But this season would be set in Yemen...and I think Michael is involved in a terrorist cell prolly Isis or Isil,most if the original cast is returning except for Mahoney
I will update the article shortly
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by CltrAltDelicious(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Alright
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by ekanDamie: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
aztvseries:

Totally forgot about Michael Scofield and co...But this season would be set in Yemen...and I think Michael is involved in a terrorist cell prolly Isis or Isil,most if the original cast is returning except for Mahoney
wow, anticipating this. even tho d story is kinda predictable now. buh would like to see dem again. will Brad bellick come back to life in reloaded
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
ekanDamie:

wow, anticipating this. even tho d story is kinda predictable now. buh would like to see dem again. will Brad bellick come back to life in reloaded
Bellick’s sacrificed his life to protect the mission of the brothers in the original series.I don't think he will be coming back
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by Kronical(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
I would love to see the "Legion" though.. It suits my taste from the summary..
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Kronical:
I would love to see the "Legion" though.. It suits my taste from the summary..
Plus being Professor X child definitely arouses my curiosity
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by Fundango: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
aztvseries:

The list is not complete without"POWER RANGERS" grin
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fundango:
The list is not complete without"POWER RANGERS" grin
Lol..yeah,Power Rangers Ninja Steel .I used to love go go power rangers grin
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2016
who cares, I'm literally biting my fingers for GOT season 7
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by kingjoe(m): 4:13am On Dec 29, 2016
would like to know if the series ' missing' 2 is out.love the film
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2016
I just finished star s01e01 am not impress but seem kinda promising tho
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2016
kingjoe:
would like to know if the series ' missing' 2 is out.love the film
Yeah..the missing season 2 is out..it ended November this year
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2016
CltrAltDelicious:
I just finished star s01e01 am not impress but seem kinda promising tho
I think it's gonna get better Sha..I hope they introduce a strong male character soon unless they will lose out on male viewers

1 Like

Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2016
mistytohcute:
who cares, I'm literally biting my fingers for GOT season 7
You will have to wait for summer 2017 for GOT. This will be the best season yet..don't want to give out spoilers but those following the books should know what I am talking about

Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by CreampieGuy1: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2016
I really can't wait. 2017 please come already
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by elmessi(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2016
So many movies/series to see. Lord give me strength
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lol.. grin, I can't wait .From January we have Emerald City and Legion
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year everyone
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by skitkid2(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Cant wait for prison break reloaded. Currently watching Homeland.
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2017
skitkid2:
Cant wait for prison break reloaded. Currently watching Homeland.
Haven't seen that TV series
We have it on the site
But haven't ever gotten the chance ,especially cos its in the sixth season
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by skitkid2(m): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2017
aztvseries:

Haven't seen that TV series
We have it on the site
But haven't ever gotten the chance ,especially cos its in the sixth season

Its interesting, they started it slow paced like breaking bad
but couldnt maintain the pace

The lead acts were very good too.

Its Obama's favorite tv series.

Its not great like game of thrones or breaking bad but its good to watch
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Star season 1 is returning after its holiday hiatus

Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by Electronzeez(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
When is the expected date or month for inhuman?.
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Electronzeez:
When is the expected date or month for inhuman?.
The first two episodes are coming out on IMAX theaters on september 4
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
For star tv fans ,here is a thread we can discuss the music and stuff happening in the series.
As for me I am already in love with Alexandra grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3554750/star-fox-tv-series
Re: Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] by aztvseries: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Emerald City is premiering tomorrow. Can't wait for all the things the land of Oz has to show

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download movies/series here. Got any movie in mind? comment to get ur D-link / 3 NIGHTS AGO - A Nairalander's Short Film Starring Mawuli Gavor & Sika Osei / Meet Mnet's Big Brother Amplified Contestants + Pictures Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.