Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] (30752 Views)

Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Heavily Stoned Tekno Vibing To His Coming Album [PICS] / Iyanya Turns Sports Analyst To Promote Album [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by alaskido(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
This kind music na wa o. This is the worst music I have ever listened played by the badoo guy Olamide. What the fu*k.
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by happney65: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
You mean Zoombies like omolola15..Hehehehhehehe..In other words this isn't a artwork on he's album..The album cover is already out..This is a video shoot for one of he's video for the forthcoming album. .#TheGlory.

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by dreezybines: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Place your hand on your head and repeat after me," Oh Lord, father Lord, Every spirit of tribal bigotry,every marine spirit in my life that is making me shout afonja from morning till night on nairaland, die by fire!!!.."

Oya, open your mouth and pray!!!

Lmao...

Na MFM you dey go?

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Smellymouth: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
dreezybines:

Lmao...

Na MFM you dey go?

Nah.. I'm a muslim..
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by paradigmshift(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
trying so hard to promote the album. we know say Na thrash e go be. well continue ...

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Blonchilli(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
He failed in his attempt to be creative big time. The make up looks like they poured milo on his face, he should have dump the cigar.
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by notoriousbabe: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Khd95:
He is an afonja nau

afonjas nd zomboismgrin
you are sooooooooo dry
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by notoriousbabe: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nah.. I'm a muslim..
liar,why I no dey see you for mosque?
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by barcaboi(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Khd95:
He is an afonja nau

afonjas nd zomboismgrin
yet we were OBJs worse critics unlike urs who support ur people whether they re thieves or looters....u shd be tired of this by now
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by ilynem(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Place your hand on your head and repeat after me," Oh Lord, father Lord, Every spirit of tribal bigotry,every marine spirit in my life that is making me shout afonja from morning till night on nairaland, die by fire!!!.."

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by obontami: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
“When a mad man walks naked, it is his kinsmen who feel shame, not himself.” Chinua Achebe.

Bros meaning what ? Oooooo, because I understand what u posted.
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by obontami: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

D guy na heavy mumu. grin

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Smellymouth: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
obontami:

D guy na heavy mumu. grin

cheesy cheesy

Realest Gee, how your matter be na?
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by obontami: 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy

Realest Gee, how your matter be na?

Just chilling breh. It seems you more frequentin the celebrity section these day than the romance section. Ain't it?
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Smellymouth: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
obontami:

Just chilling breh. It seems you more frequentin the celebrity section these day than the romance section. Ain't it?

Yes bruh.. I prefer the celebrity section lately...

Been awhile though..How them babes? grin
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by pojophilius(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
olamide is stylishly imitating lilwayne but astonishingly singing like musiliu egunjobi.........

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Adextaiwo48(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
People sha stupid... Get your facts right before spitting rubbish... These are pictures from the making of a video from the album. Go watch the video biko
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by finesthaykay(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Why wait for 2-30days to double your bitcoin.When u can double it up in 40hrs and Make 5% of ur capital every hour.You can withdraw hourly
https://stancebit.com/?ref=Finesthaykay

Still paying
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by psalmsjob: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
acenazt:
The lousy baddo being himself
The silencer of Dons the Jazzy; the voice-over-producer that can't sing or entertain.

Its almost a year now and we all now know who the real Don is! No be by name or leeching on other people's work it's by doing it and living it.

Baddo tor bad, omo una Kon fe ma fi ara wewa nitori o gbe eko. To ba gbe eko o mo eko. grin

About my Yoruba words; I'm just poking fun o, that's not how I roll. I strongly believe in the unity of Nigeria so much that I believe the 3 major languages thing should be abolished because every languages and ethnic groups in Nigeria is important and a major force that makes us great.
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by acenazt: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
psalmsjob:

The silencer of Dons the Jazzy; the voice-over-producer that can't sing or entertain.

Its almost a year now and we all now know who the real Don is! No be by name or leeching on other people's work it's by doing it and living it.

Baddo tor bad, omo una Kon fe ma fi ara wewa nitori o gbe eko. To ba gbe eko o mo eko. grin

About my Yoruba words; I'm just poking fun o, that's not how I roll. I strongly believe in the unity of Nigeria so much that I believe the 3 major languages thing should be abolished because every languages and ethnic groups in Nigeria is important and a major force that makes us great.
we all got who we like. I don't like olamide.
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by jbl007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I'm not surprised

He campaigned for APC

Afonja and zombiism goes hand in hand

Get a life bruh...
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by adisaigbo1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Edakun....are you related to Pastor Olukoya of MFM?
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by obontami: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes bruh.. I prefer the celebrity section lately...

Been awhile though..How them babes? grin

Omoba okpos yakpa. Toto full every where, toto no fit scarce guy man like me na.

Abi you nor understand ??

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by BerryAnny(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
This Op izz a damn lieing monkey dat purposedly here 2 feed some gullible minds on NL with all his lies. Dizz izz naht d original artwork 4 Olamide's THE GLORY album. Checkout on his Instagram page or better still on Naijaloded 4 d real one. It is only one picture of him smoking truly buh covers his mouth with his hand and also wears black shades while the album title 'THE GlORY' izz boldly written on top of him... F*#k d OP 4 dizz fake post!!!
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by psalmsjob: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
acenazt:
we all got who we like. I don't like olamide.
Olamide's style of music and charisma you mean? In fact I prefer 9ice than him too. And Asa is my most preferred if I'm to list them by preference.

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by skillz111(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Remove the L in glory what is left is gory and the L represents left so you can turn the glory to gory or the gory to glory it all depends on what you remove or join God turn our gory to glory that's the message that's the concept grass to glory peace

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
HungerBAD:
“When a mad man walks naked, it is his kinsmen who feel shame, not himself.” Chinua Achebe.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Smellymouth: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
adisaigbo1:

Edakun....are you related to Pastor Olukoya of MFM?

No saah.. cheesy
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Smellymouth: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

grin grin grin

Omalicha, I got your mention..

Sorry, I don't know the meaning of Softwork oo.. grin

Maybe it means "Softness" tongue
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by Smellymouth: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
obontami:

Omoba okpos yakpa. Toto full every where, toto no fit scarce guy man like me na.

Abi you nor understand ??

Hahah.

Baba for the gehs...

I dey feel you bruh..

When you wan enter warri sef?

E don tey when I hear from frozeen oo!!

I for like hangout with that dude this xmas sef.
Re: Creepy Art Work For Olamide's The Glory Album [PICS] by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Omalicha, I got your mention..

Sorry, I don't know the meaning of Softwork oo.. grin

Maybe it means "Softness" tongue
A whole You. In fact, u don fall my hand cry
How u dey jare? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee And E-money Show Off Awards Collection (photos) / Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd / Lizard Enters Femi Kuti's Car On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.