Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime (11026 Views)

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds / FG Recovers 40 New SUVs, Other Vehicles From Perm Sec - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by dosk: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aufbauh:
And some people still wonder how we found ourselves in this messy condition.
Jonathan regime is not worth any reflection. It was simply a locust years of which the elites took advantage of to impoverished the common man.

Painfully this figure is not close to one tenth of the actual money that was looted.

SO true, so so true on point

1 Like

Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oblang:

Wetin u see?
I would rather not say
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
awa:

Money was stolen... Tell us who steal what... PMB should sincerely tell us what he is doing with what has been recovered so far. What about the revenue from Crude Oil and other revenues accruable to the federation. What is he doing with them
Every day he is busying our ear with I recovered this I recovered that.

Who all these his recovery don epp... Can he say we recovered this and did this to better the lots of Nigerians. Mind you one day another President would come in and tell us how much Buhari looted
That does'nt mean nothing was stolen now.
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Oblang(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
2dugged:
I would rather not say

Abeg tell me...
Re: FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Oblang:

Abeg tell me...
let me be, I know you want to have a brawl with me,not today, I nor get strength

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With Faure Gnassingbé, Togo President In Abuja / PDP Denies Defection Of Purported Atiku’s Campaign DG To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.