Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? (961 Views)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / Nigerian Lady Teaching Her Grandparents Some Dance Moves Is The Most Hilarious / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by darbeelicous(f): 6:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Children can be so annoying at times but their most special attribute is their funny attitude which they display without even knowing. I'm surrounded by them both home and in my place of work! One day a child told me,
Child: Aunty do you know the meaning of money laundering?
Me: No.
Child: money laundering is when someone carries money and put it in their clothes.
Me: who told you that?
Child: aunty is it not money laundry?
Another time was when I asked a child
Me: Kelechi why are you standing, are you looking for something?
Child:is it not somebody that carried somebody's bag and put it on my chair now somebody will not allow me to sit because of somebody.
From that day her name became "somebody"
Share yours!

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by austinereds(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
mine is not really funny I just got ditched by one little girl in the presence of friends. I was trying to show her a funny video then she started watching after few seconds she just hissed and dropped my phone then walked out on me.
my friends and sister laughed so hard I was surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by gohzieh(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kids are so so funny. I remember my neighbours kids I decided to take the son out coz he is just so smart and handsome. We can go to the mall and I fix him an Icecream then we take a walk. On one occasion we went out and I bumped into an old female friend and God having it she was endowed with b@@bs and we chatted and chatted a long time. Then while we were going my cute baby asked
Baby: uncle is this girl your wife?
Me: I said no.
Baby: why did you hug her
Me: **nothing**
Baby: my daddy used to hug my mummy like that then I ask daddy why he is hugging her he said because she is my wife.
Me: short of words.
Then we got home he rushed with excitement and told his mum.
Baby: do you know that uncle has a wife like you
Baby's mum: no that must be his friend.
Baby: no mummy he hug her like that daddy used to hold you
Baby's mum: shouts Gohzieh. So you now have a wife.
She signalled me to nodd in agreement.
Me: yes i do.
Baby: but uncle you lied. My mummy said if I lie, I will not eat rice again.

Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by MrsMurphy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by twosquare(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
austinereds:
mine is not really funny I just got ditched by one little girl in the presence of friends. I was trying to show her a funny video then she started watching after few seconds she just hissed and dropped my phone then walked out on me.
grin
Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by darbeelicous(f): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
gohzieh:
Kids are so so funny. I remember my neighbours kids I decided to take the son out coz he is just so smart and handsome. We can go to the mall and I fix him an Icecream then we take a walk. On one occasion we went out and I bumped into an old female friend and God having it she was endowed with b@@bs and we chatted and chatted a long time. Then while we were going my cute baby asked
Baby: uncle is this girl your wife?
Me: I said no.
Baby: why did you hug her
Me: **nothing**
Baby: my daddy used to hug my mummy like that then I ask daddy why he is hugging her he said because she is my wife.
Me: short of words.
Then we got home he rushed with excitement and told his mum.
Baby: do you know that uncle has a wife like you
Baby's mum: no that must be his friend.
Baby: no mummy he hug her like that daddy used to hold you
Baby's mum: shouts Gohzieh. So you now have a wife.
She signalled me to nodd in agreement.
Me: yes i do.
Baby: but uncle you lied. My mummy said if I lie, I will not eat rice again.

Lmao
haaaah....... Dat kid is smart.
Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by darbeelicous(f): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
austinereds:
they can embarrase someone
Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by gohzieh(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
darbeelicous:
haaaah....... Dat kid is smart.

Yeah he is smart. Op are you married cos if you are not we can raise us smart kids
Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by darbeelicous(f): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2016
gohzieh:

Yeah he is smart. Op are you married cos if you are not we can raise us smart kids
I love smart kids! But raising them is a different idea altogether.......... Raising kids is real hard work!
And no, I'm not married.
Re: Whats Your Most Hilarious Moment You've Had With A Child? by gohzieh(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2016
darbeelicous:
I love smart kids! But raising them is a different idea altogether.......... Raising kids is real hard work!
And no, I'm not married.

Nice to hear. Let's see how it goes from here. 2 heads is better than 1 I suppose.

(1) (Reply)

. / X / Bride's Sick Father Walks Her Down The Aisle As Wedding Is Move To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.