Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 (9588 Views)

Cross River Doctors Declare Strike, Accuse Ayade Govt Of Hiding COVID19 Patients / Ogun Doctors Declare Three-day Warning Strike Amid COVID-19 / Doctors Declare State Of Emergency At The University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by MaksmanBello: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2016
samx4real:
FG should just sack them and employ new Docs.
SHUT UP!!! It shows u think with ur anus. Some Doctors are being owed 5months salary and they are still working. A doctor needs maximum concentration to treat his patients very well. How will that Dr. work with maximum concentration when he has not eaten. I know u have Dr friends go and ask them. Pls before u come here to write think twice.

These resident Doctors too dey disturb.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2016
Sempumping:

undecided you think with your As*

Some have not even been paid for last month ,and they are still working ,taking calls in a substandard work environment

They should all find a way to leave this f**k country ...
So buhari can employ his expatriate from the UK to work under same condition .....

Directionless President .....Blind nation

At this point FG is not ready to listen to any cow... If they want to travel let them travel.
Our revenue from crude oil cannot sustain us any more... Let them go and farm
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by teamchocolate: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Are u a true Nigerian because it seems u want Nigeria to fail....

samx4real:

FG "love"what they are seen that's why they are insensitive to any request.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=MaksmanBello post=52090496][/quote] Resident doctors should go and farm.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by MaksmanBello: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2016
samx4real:

should just sack them and employ new Docs.
SHUT UP!!! It shows u think with ur anus. Some Doctors are being owed 5months salary and they are still working. A doctor needs maximum concentration to treat his patients very well. How will that Dr. work with maximum concentration when he has not eaten. I know u have Dr friends go and ask them. Pls before u come here to write think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by teamchocolate: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2016
The crude oil cannot sustain doctors, teachers and government workers but it can sustain the Senate, national assembly... continue...you have been noticed

samx4real:

At this point FG is not ready to listen to any cow... If they want to travel let them travel.
Our revenue from crude oil cannot sustain us any more... Let them go and farm

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by abinsco25(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Mayflowa post=52089988]

Why den never pay LUTH november? Other federal agencies have been paid. Something is wrong with LUTH itself[/quote
FMC Owo owned her resident doctors 3 months salary.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by tuoyoojo(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2016
ministry of health workers were not paid last month, this month no hope either. its going to be a very long January
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2016
teamchocolate:
Are u a true Nigerian because it seems u want Nigeria to fail....

Just like FG am a bad Nigerian and I don't agree I have failed.

Blame previous administration
Just blame previous administration.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by teamchocolate: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2016
I see...

I thought you were a well meaning Nigerian before.....won't bother to pay attention to your rants in the future....

Peace!

samx4real:

Just like FG am a bad Nigerian and I don't agree I have failed.

Blame previous administration
Just blame previous administration.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2016
teamchocolate:
The crude oil cannot sustain doctors, teachers and government workers but it can sustain the Senate, national assembly... continue...you have been noticed

Thank you for Noticing me...
By the way which teacher or government worker is happy with what he/she is receiving?
How many people have gone to strike for receiving #18,000 minimum wage?
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by Ariegurl(f): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Mayflowa:

Why den never pay LUTH november? Other federal agencies have been paid. Something is wrong with LUTH itself

Even FETH Ido Ekiti hasn't been paid

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2016
teamchocolate:
I see...

I thought you were a well meaning Nigerian before.....won't bother to pay attention to your rants in the future....

Peace!

Good one... Your Head is there...
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by teamchocolate: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2016
IGNORED

samx4real:

Thank you for Noticing me...
By the way which teacher or government worker is happy with what he/she is receiving?
How many people have gone to strike for receiving #18,000 minimum wage?

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2016
teamchocolate:
IGNORED

There are millions of graduates at home doing nothing... So if this resident doctors want people to die... Let FG send them to the farm and employ new ones.

Bad Nigerian
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by buffalowings: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2016
samx4real:

Seriously sad

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by dokyOloye: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2016
teamchocolate:

It can also sustain Booohari to be flying about,going to every obscure meeting,honouring every obscure invitation.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by Mayflowa(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Ariegurl:

Even FETH Ido Ekiti hasn't been paid

Wow! This is coming as a surprise. I actually thought government pay all federal staff same time. I did receive my salary as far back as at Nov 28
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by Leopantro: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2016
samx4real:

There are millions of graduates at home doing nothing... So if this resident doctors want people to die... Let FG send them to the farm and employ new ones.

Bad Nigerian

I need to stop asking humans how stupid can you be. some people take it as a challenge.
FG is owning people 3 months salary. your plan is sack them and employ new ones. please how will the FG pay the new ones.
meanwhile, the FG is not owing Senators and government officials.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by omogin(f): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
When the north led nard there was purposeful leadership. Why can't my brothers be trusted with leadership
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by drnoel: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2016
kingphilip:
This is just the implementation of ordinary agreement they entered into.. They're not even demanding for a new one..

It'll be a grave injustice if there request isn't met and they're allowed to proceed with the indefinite strike

Really ordinary agreement? Soon they will tell us they were just joking and didn't know that they shouldn't be taken seriously like yr sports minister told the falcons that they made promises to them and didn't expect them to win.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by DonLo: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2016
dokyOloye:
Not only LUTH ooo.Many centres are involved.
FMC Keffi was last paid in September.
I implore well meaning Nigerians to quietly ask and know what is happening in govt hospitals.
No light in my center for nearly a month nw due to electricity debt to d DISCO,pharmacy is empty,I'm talking abt an emergency room in a very busy hospital.No oxygen in d emergency,even ordinary nebulisar for asthmatic patient is unavailable as d old one has broken down.
U cannot suction an accident victim cos d inverter cannot carry d suction machine,pharmacy is empty and in d heat of d moment,if U shout at d pharmacist,if he's patient enuf,he'll remind U that management /govt is owing all their suppliers.
Imagine trying to set a line on a HIV patient and d blood accidentally spilt on U and U remember U are taking this risk with 3 months salary arrears?

Dokita, that your centre is a death zone o. TSA has done more harm than good to hospital.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by omogin(f): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2016
The Minister for health must go for buhari to have any meaningful progress in the health sector. This minister and the junior minister only go about collecting monies from hospital heads and wait till December for initialized monies to be shared
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Leopantro:

I need to stop asking humans how stupid can you be. some people take it as a challenge.
FG is owning people 3 months salary. your plan is sack them and employ new ones. please how will the FG pay the new ones.

FG only cares about FG (Ministers, Rep Members, Senators and other notable Nigerians).

Anyone else no matter.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2016
buffalowings:

Seriously sad

Am telling you.
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by Mr3noble(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
FG should quickly intervene,we shouldn't start up 2017 badly,Nigeria must improve next year,else i will cry o. Check my profile and click on my signature
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by onyxo76(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2016
samx4real:

In case u don't know... FG don't care about you and I
and you think the doctors that they will employ will take up the offers that made their colleagues to quit abi? you don't anything at all about the health sector.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by Kloness(f): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2016
ebyooc:

FMC Yenagoa was last paid in August.

Its unbelievable yet so true..no salaries from the FG SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, DECEMBER!!!

IN FMC BAYELSA, HALF SALARIES WERE PAID FOR 4 MONTHS OF THE YEAR 2016, FULL SALARIES WERE received only 3 months of the year.
SUPER FALCONS WERE PAID O, YET NO UPROAR AGAINST NON-PAYMENT OF HEALTH WORKERS.

How can their morale be even average, school fees are pending, house rents, family needs nuclear and extended!
sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by onyxo76(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2016
Leopantro:

tell am jare, the newly employed ones will work without being abi?
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by samx4real(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2016
teamchocolate:

Come before you Notice me...

In this country... Apart from politicians the most highly paid workers are the Doctors.
But every now them you hear them going for strike up and down.
I want you to go to a government hospital today and search for a Doctor if you will see any.

Why?
Because, they have all gone to their private hospitals.
You see this doctors earn from the FG and also from their private hospitals.

So they should look into their action and reframe from striking order wise FG will send them to farming.

Shekina
Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by onyxo76(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2016
my brother just passed the UK plab exam last month and it about coming to pick up his family for relocation having been collecting half salary from aregbesola all these months... like play like play all these govt hospitals go soon empty and don't even bother with the new fresh doctors -those ones no even get plans to work here, all of them are writing one exam or the other even if na to go qatar or dubai...

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Declare Indefinite Strike January 2 by teamchocolate: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2016
IGNORED

On second thoughts, let me spare you a few minutes..

I think you should go back to school so that you can learn to communicate properly. It is refrain not reframe

And why are u so keen on doctors farming when that was not what they were trained for? Are u a poor farmer eh ya. .... even if doctors farm they can't be poor because of their intellect.. so stop hating... on a serious note, it is not too late for you to go and study medicine and surgery so you can be a doctor... but go and pass your English first.. goodluck..

samx4real:

Come before you Notice me...

In this country... Apart from politicians the most highly paid workers are the Doctors.
But every now them you hear them going for strike up and down.
I want you to go to a government hospital today and search for a Doctor if you will see any.

Why?
Because, they have all gone to their private hospitals.
You see this doctors earn from the FG and also from their private hospitals.

So they should look into their action and reframe from striking order wise FG will send them to farming.

Shekina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Approves 60 Percent CONHESS For Health Workers Amid Economic Hardship / EBOLA, Zombie Memes / Oriflame Feminelle Special Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.