Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" (28939 Views)

Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos / Johnson Suleman Blast MMM “MMM Is Satanic And If You’re Involved, You’re Demonic / Freeze Laments About Pentecostal Churches Who Make Members Pay Tithe With App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by lumeneng22: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
To put money in the bank is satanic. Why should Christians keep their money in a place where blood money, rituals money, stolen money are kept? If you are a Christian and you are involved in equally yoking with unbelievers, you need deliverance from apostle Suleiman. Otherwise bank workers will use your money to do MMM.
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Okite15(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
True story. Very mumu people.. They give pastor their money then say that it is God that is blessing Him. grin
Thank God for Satan that saved me from Christ. cool
like seriously?
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2016
so because a man is bold enough to share his opinion ,that's why some are saying hell fire awaits this n that,some are even saying they pity his wife ,saying he talks faster than he thinks ,Nawa oooo,Eyin heavenly judges ,
Fela don talk am since nau Shuffering n smiling,
suffer suffer for world ,enjoy for heaven!,
y'all scared MF's you know the truth but too timid to say say it ,shadowing under God knows best and though shall not judge ,and someone who has that boldness you shy away from is saying his mind and you're saying another thing?
I'm a Christian too but no over do .
Don't insult someone because his opinion differs from yours ,that's where the problem is!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2016
Meanwhile, in other news... Original samsung galaxy s5 for sale. You can run any test you like to confirm it's not a clone but the original. Battery life is great. Phone is in perfect condition. Whatsapp me on 08137010369. (50,000)

Plus Clean alcatel one touch popstar for sale (15,000)

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by NairaMaster1(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
kennygee:
The thunder that will fire this guy is still warming up from Lagos Ibadan express way.

He doesn't know. He's not up those that bow.
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by tommylee(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Have u guys ever bothered to ask dis question if Jesus was alive wich of the chuches will he follow because we Ђ@νε S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩ many now Catholic,Anglican,pentecostal,cele,synagogue etc to name a few the honest truth we christians are more divided dan b4

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by ZUBY77(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2016
kennygee:
The thunder that will fire this guy is still warming up from Lagos Ibadan express way.

Here they are, the Nigerian Pentecosal Slaves, cursing people because they said the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by dayowunmi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
It has become fashionable to attack churches.
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Cletus77(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Boring! No point at all sef
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
dayowunmi:
It has become fashionable to attack churches.
Yes,,. Because they failed woefully in their respective responsibilities to guard and protect their association from the infiltration of the BAD EGGS.

It's already documented in the Bible that in the last days such fake and useless MEN shall arise and take over
So the GUY is right.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by leriment: 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
True story. Very mumu people.. They give pastor their money then say that it is God that is blessing Him. grin
. I hope u realise the meaning of what u are saying before too late. but really God loves u.
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by truthspeaks: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Indeed. Wat of ur APC goons dat speak thru their anus. E.g. Solomon Dalung
herzern:
I can bet all my life possession that..

"FREEZE SPEAKS BEFORE HE REASONS"

He has never made any sense since I knew him..

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by truthspeaks: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
because he spoke d obvious? undecided
kennygee:
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by ddjay: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
kennygee:
see you,yeye fowl that is feeding from the guinea corn of pentecostal churches
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by WaZoBiaLander: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

You're thanking GOD for satan that saved you from Christ. So you're actually acknowledging GOD and also appreciating/thanking Him for something...regardless of what the thing is or how contradictory it may sound. Bros, that ur statement get as e be and ur moniker sef be as e get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Chuknovski(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

DEMON spotted,
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by blazer234: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
bustykasa:
na so

Wow anty you are sweet. In fact, I must to meet u either u reside in the moon or Pluto. kiss
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Chuknovski(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
choose LIFE, choose Christ
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by blazer234: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
kennygee:

Nothing will happen to him until your pastors change their wayward ways. Pentecostal churches have lost their glory because of earthly riches. Your salt has lost its taste and it is good for nothing and is now thrown in the street to be trampled under feet of men.

Your fight isn't against freeze. It is with your own selves. Go and clean your house, then you will have respect. But if you fail, you will sink further.
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by blazer234: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
hadaydhollarpo:
See a blashphemer in the making.

He is not blaspheming God. He is referring to Pentecostal churches that have become business centers. How many of your family members are attending the university you helped your church to build by contributing money? And who gets all the profit from the university business? You or your pastor/bishop/GO? Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by SpencerLewis(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
kennygee:
My beautiful princess don't say that. Daddy has for once said the real gospel truth undiluted unlike what the pentecostal pastors do tell us.
Long time no see u on NL.
Meanwhile, merry xmass and a happy new yr in advance.
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by eki2000(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
oladipo322:
uncle freeze will always say something. anyway am patiently waiting for JANUARY 14
January 14 is not comming.
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Basit002(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Reasons why all mavros are frozen, surely it will be released by January's dont panic
http://www.mybizfinance.info/2016/12/reasons-why-all-mavros-are-frozen-for-1.html?m=0
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by AngelicBeing: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
[s]
sonofluc1fer:
Thank God for Satan that saved me from Christ. cool[/s]
sad

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by eMidas: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
tslicky:
Daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BONBzfbg0hd/?hl=en

Nonsense! He actually didn't say anything.
Most Nigerian readers are unintelligent. He never criticized or talked down on any church...at least not directly.
But then, you're free to follow anything. People get blessed daily giving to God. The most heaven recognized act of philanthropy is the one which the "left hand" didn't know what the "right hand" gave."
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by bukiboy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
i have been following freeze comments on Nigeria Pastors, and i quite agreed with him on some issues.

God is not a magician or money doubler.

pastors collect money from the congregations all in the name of God blessing in 100 folds, press down , while the people remain poor and pastors buy expensive suits, flashy cars and stay in high brow areas.

https://www.nairaland.com/3517335/why-should-not-tithe#51900881

Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by 2HASUM(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
kennygee:
You pay all payables including with your body for the god of men and u think you serve God? who gave you the right to curse another or to judge?
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Mujtahida: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
kaeforum:
The guys got a point, MMM gives you 30% return while the church in addition to stealing your 10% ceases your life.
Gbam!
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by Mujtahida: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
EVILFOREST:
TRUE.....
TRUE...............

TRUTH is bitter.
Pentecoastal Churches are now a factories.
I gave up on Pentecostal churches long time ago.
You are a man of deep understanding. Yes factories for the mass production of religious and pseudo spiritual products.
Re: Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" by seguntijan(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Before you mock anybody for investing in MMM, think about this.
I invested all my Savings from NYSC in Savanah Bank, The Bank Packed up and left me with Nothing. I bought 10,000 shares in Transcorp when Obasanjo and "Madam Stock Exchange" initially sold the fraud to Nigerians but up till today, no shares were allocated to me and my money was not refunded. I remember my then employer deducting money from my wages and paying into government owned Housing Fund and also into the National Pension Fund, the 2 bodies were dissolved and my money dissolved with it. My Father and millions of Nigerians also paid into the same funds for more than 30 years and nothing came out of it.
Some state governments are owing their workers up to 1 year wages, the federal government and some parastatals are not different.
My father-in-law gave his life to NTA as a photojournalist travelling all over the country to cover events. Many years after his death, his widow is still waiting for NTA to pay his entitlements.
Remember how government came up with idea of community banks and encouraged Nigerians to patronise them, remember Allied Bank, Lobi Bank, Abacus Bank, City Express Bank, Assurance Bank of Nigeria, Hallmark Bank Plc, Ivory Merchant Bank, Lead Merchant Bank, Metropolitan Bank, All States Trust Bank, Coop and Commerce Bank, Commerce Bank, Credite Bank, Pinnacle Commercial Bank, Kapital Merchant Bank, Ivory Merchant Bank, Prime Merchant Bank, Republic Bank, Eagle Bank Plc, Liberty Bank, Progress Bank, North South Bank, Pan African Bank; remember pensioners who had their money in Societe Generale, dont forget the traders whose lives were destroyed by Gulf Bank, and many more too numerous to mention. Should we blame these people for keeping their hard earned money in NDIC insured banks ? Dont ask me about NDIC please.
On a different scale, remember how many hours you spent at the polling booth to vote for Buhari, remember how we all campaigned vigorously to remove Jonathan and how many people you encouraged to vote for PMB. What has come out of it for us all ?
How about the money you worked hard for and contributed when your Churches /Mosques wanted to establish those private universities and now your children are excluded from the qualitative education they offer because you can not afford the tuition fees ? What do you think about the money you pay to NEPA or whatever it is called now every month regardless of whether they supply you electricity or not ?
How are these different from MMM.
I agree that some people are into MMM because of greed but most of those who invested in MMM did so because they have been duped by some government backed schemes in the past. There is poverty in the land and people are looking for ways to survive. They knew the risk they were getting into and were all willing to take the risk. Afterall, living in Nigeria at all at this moment is a risk and working for the government is also a risk slightly lower than investing in MMM.
The truth is every Nigerian living in Nigeria is into one form of MMM or the other and I do not see any sense in mocking anybody for taking a risk, as long as it is with their own money. Afterall, Nigeria itself is a Ponzi scheme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Her Monday Outfit / Kevin Hart Discharged From Hospital 10 days After Surviving A Serious Accident / 2shotz Cries Out After Spending Night In Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.