Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player (10735 Views)

Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries / David Obiozo Accused Of Taking Bribe To Lose Match In Cup Final / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by tinoselfmade: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
Birikiti:
A little bit of investigation to unmask who demanded a bribe from Emmanuel Sarki (according to his allegations o)

1. Emmanuel Sarki was listed as a player of Israeli club Ashdod Fc in the 2010-2011 football season.

2. Ambrose Efe was listed for the same club from 2010 - 2013

3. The Super Eagles had five (5) coaches between 2010 - 2011, yes five!

Shaibu Amodu (2008–2010)
Lars Lagerbäck (2010)
Augustine Eguavoen (2010)
Samson Siasia (2010–2011)
Stephen Keshi (2011–2014)

4. So any of these coaches could be the one being alleged to have demanded a bribe!

5. Now, who could it have been? Any guesses?

I can remember very well they interview him on Mundial Sport AIT and that was in 2010 so it either Shaibu or Eguavoen
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by chris31(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
I remember this guy back in the days they are three talented youngsters then him with Mikel & Ezekiel Bala
They played together @ Lyn Oslo of Norway
Dats why our local coaches always fail
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by femi4: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Angrymode:

In your words: "Shola Ameobi was a top notch player". Oga but why? :-
If you don't know Shola...take a trip to Newcastle

This Sarki guy was in Chelsea for almost 3yrs yet didn't play a single game.

He played for Haiti for 4yrs....and had just 4caps
Re: Emmanuel Sarki Blasts Nigerian coaches, says they demand bribe to feature player by ericmor: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2016
tinoselfmade:

See your mouth.. Shey you know how much Mikel dey pay just to be feature for naija... If you never know make I mention the name of the coaches for you... Siasia dey collect bribe from players.. Keshi nah the king of bribe.. Amodu deu collect... Egwavuen or wetin be him name due collect... See all the naija coaches dey collect bribe.. Why u think say some players where no good dem no even dey play for their clubs dey feature for first eleven for naija

Can u see my mouth? And what does the message has to do with my Smh. So many kids on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gianni Infantino re-elected as FIFA president / Augustine Eguavoen Did A Fine Job As Super Eagles Coach (Unpopular Opinion) / Lampard Becomes 1st Chelsea Manager To Lose First Four Games In Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.