Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? (654 Views)

How Do I Activate Mtn 200# For 1gb / How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? by Pope22(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2016
Please am a new user of android, my phone has been blackberry but due to the recent problem blackberry started facing, i was forced to buy a new android phone and i must confess; am enjoying it. The only problem am facing now is that i dont know how to link or activate my yahoomail account with my new android so that i can be receiving mails as i used to receive with my blackberry. Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2016
Pope22:
Please am a new user of android, my phone has been blackberry but due to the recent problem blackberry started facing, i was forced to buy a new android phone and i must confess; am enjoying it. The only problem am facing now is that i dont know how to link or activate my yahoomail account with my new android so that i can be receiving mails as i used to receive with my blackberry. Thanks
Have you signed in to your play store with gmail account? If you have done so, download the yahoomail app from the play store and sign in through the app.
You can equally sign in through your Uc browser just type www.yahoomail.com to the URL box then login.
Re: Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? by Pope22(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2016
2kaybiel:

Have you signed in to your play store with gmail account? If you have done so, download the yahoomail app from the play store and sign in through the app.
You can equally sign in through your Uc browser just type www.yahoomail.com to the URL box then login.
Thanks, i have done that and i have been downloading things from the play store but my question is; if i download the yahoomail app from the play store and sign in my yahoomail account, will i be getting and receiving mails with notification just like i receive facebook and whatsapp notifications? Again; screenshot and select and paste, am stil finding these difficult. Sorry for too many questions and demands. Thanks
Re: Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Pope22:

Thanks, i have done that and i have been downloading things from the play store but my question is; if i download the yahoomail app from the play store and sign in my yahoomail account, will i be getting and receiving mails with notification just like i receive facebook and whatsapp notifications? Again; screenshot and select and paste, am stil finding these difficult. Sorry for too many questions and demands. Thanks
Yes. If and only if you have strong network on your phone it will notify you otherwise you might need to be checking it time to time.
Screenshot case is simple, press power button with down/up Volume key at the same time. Long press it and you will see the screenshot move to your notification bar. Copy and paste is equally simple, Long press the item you want to select then you will see the copy symbol on top then tap it. The copied items moved to your clipboard to paste it, just tap the area you want to paste it to then long press you will then see paste click on it then you are free to go. Hope it helps?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? by Pope22(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
2kaybiel:

Yes. If and only if you have strong network on your phone it will notify you otherwise you might need to be checking it time to time.
Screenshot case is simple, press power button with down/up Volume key at the same time. Long press it and you will see the screenshot move to your notification bar. Copy and paste is equally simple, Long press the item you want to select then you will see the copy symbol on top then tap it. The copied items moved to your clipboard to paste it, just tap the area you want to paste it to then long press you will then see paste click on it then you are free to go. Hope it helps?
Yes it did but am stil finding that of screenshot very difficult
Re: Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2016
Pope22:

Yes it did but am stil finding that of screenshot very difficult

Take the screenshot (capture what's on the screen). There are various ways to do this, depending upon the particular device and Android version.
Press two physical buttons at the same time for 1-2 seconds.
On most devices running Android 4.0 or later, it will be the Power/Lock and Volume Down buttons.
Otherwise, especially with earlier versions of Android and Samsung devices, it will be the Power/Lock and Home buttons.
On the Kobo Arc 10HD tablet before Android 4.0, it is the
Back (right, bottom) and Home buttons.
After you release both buttons, you will know your screen is "captured" if:
you see a copy of your screen display shrink into a frame.
you hear a camera shutter sound (not on all devices), and/or
a notification bar appears (on devices with Notification capability).
If no "capture" occurs, try again a few times until you get it right. Sometimes it takes a little practice.
Remember, you must press the two physical buttons at the same time, otherwise it will not work. If you see the result of pressing just one of the buttons (usually the one you pressed first), or no result at all, then you did not press them at the same time. Try it again
Re: Please How Do I Activate My Yahoomail Account In My Android? by Pope22(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
2kaybiel:

Take the screenshot (capture what's on the screen). There are various ways to do this, depending upon the particular device and Android version.
Press two physical buttons at the same time for 1-2 seconds.
On most devices running Android 4.0 or later, it will be the Power/Lock and Volume Down buttons.
Otherwise, especially with earlier versions of Android and Samsung devices, it will be the Power/Lock and Home buttons.
On the Kobo Arc 10HD tablet before Android 4.0, it is the
Back (right, bottom) and Home buttons.
After you release both buttons, you will know your screen is "captured" if:
you see a copy of your screen display shrink into a frame.
you hear a camera shutter sound (not on all devices), and/or
a notification bar appears (on devices with Notification capability).
If no "capture" occurs, try again a few times until you get it right. Sometimes it takes a little practice.
Remember, you must press the two physical buttons at the same time, otherwise it will not work. If you see the result of pressing just one of the buttons (usually the one you pressed first), or no result at all, then you did not press them at the same time. Try it again
Yes bro, thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 2X Your Recharge When You Recharge From Your Gtbank Account / Who Can Explain These Mtn Message / Lifone Rose Gold Luxury Mirror Flash Fashion Case For Iphone 7 6 6S Plus 5s SE S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.