Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) (27312 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by segxes23(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2016
He's teaching them they can be popular on NL by brandishing snakes
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:
What course can I study with this my result??

Plz no insult
pol Sci.. sociology. ... Social Science courses
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult
social science courses
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by eleburu(f): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmmm. lala food
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by cusBeta: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2016
singing lalala la la la la. Lalalalalalala shouting lalalalala lalalalala
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by khalifjgusau(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult
Go for economics, Nigeria is in need of you...
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2016
khalifjgusau:
Go for economics, Nigeria is in need of you...

Thank u
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2016
samyomz:
social science courses
Tanx I really appreciate
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Caseless: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult
you did well by failing in a religious course.

You can study economics, biology , accounting, political science and international studies, business admin, etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by AUWAL999: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult
SOCIOLOGY OR POLITICAL SCIENCE OR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OR MASS COMMUNICATION....

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2016
Silvereze:

Law, mgt sciences and humanities

Bro...what of business admin?
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:

You can study economics, biology , accounting, political science and international studies, business admin, etc.

Thanks so much...I will like to go for business admin
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2016
AUWAL999:
SOCIOLOGY OR POLITICAL SCIENCE OR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OR MASS COMMUNICATION....

I really appreciate... Tanks so much
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Caseless: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Thanks so much...I will like to go for business admin
it will make a lot of sense. I wish best of lucks. Have you taken jamb?
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:
it will make a lot of sense. I wish best of lucks. Have you taken jamb?

Next year.....I just checked the result 2hours ago
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Sanchez01: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult
Social sciences would accommodate your result. You won't be considered in Humanities as you don't have Literature-in-English Language.
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Caseless: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Next year.....I just checked the result 2hours ago
congratulations!! Stay focused too.
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
If this thread no enter FP make una cut my joystick cool
Your Joystick is preserved.. Lala can't fail in this
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Buratai's father

grin grin grin
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:
congratulations!! Stay focused too.

Tanx bro
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=52096659]
Social sciences would accommodate your result. You won't be considered in Humanities as you don't have Literature-in-English Language.
[/quote

Thanks brother... I really appreciate
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by delishpot: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lama, must move this one to front page. This bet sure pass MMM
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by delishpot: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult

Maybe some business related course.

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Osu175(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thats a normal thing for anyone who grew up in the north
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:

Your Joystick is preserved.. Lala can't fail in this
ME sef I know say my joystick safe cheesy
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Caseless:

biology ke. .. Only science students can go for biology...
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Junior66(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult
econs, pub ad, biz ad, banking nd finance, philosophy, pol science etc etc

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by jericco1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
the man dey form Moses
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by koolcat: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult
pick from any of these.... OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT, PUBLIC ADMIN, LIBRARY SCIENCE, MASS COMM, ENTREPRENUERSHIP..
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by Elchappo: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult

Atheist...
I think UNIBEN offers such course...
Re: Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) by NLbully(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Gozmok112:

Plz no insult
Atheist Education tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / The Snake I Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.