Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Help, How Do I Rectify Google Play Store Login Issue. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, How Do I Rectify Google Play Store Login Issue. (743 Views)

Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It / Why Do Media Pause On My Android And How Do I Rectify? / Help To Rectify This. Whatsapp And Nokia X2-01 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, How Do I Rectify Google Play Store Login Issue. by bikerboy1(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2016
Hello guys. I need help please.

I use a Samsung galaxy S5. I have been unable to login into my Google account on the Google play store. I can't access Google play store on the device. Each time I try signing in, it brings up this message ''Unfortunately, Google play services has stopped".

Please what can I do about this, as I want to download some applications from the store and also retrieve some back up files. Thanks.

NB: My Google account username and password is very correct.
Re: Help, How Do I Rectify Google Play Store Login Issue. by bikerboy1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
I still solution to this issue. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Help, How Do I Rectify Google Play Store Login Issue. by lizzlix(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Try clearing the cache or data from the app or app manager depending on the phone listing. Just go to settings-app/app manager-click on playstore-clear cache-clear data. Then try opening the playstore from the phone menus. If that doesn't work go to settings-accounts-remove google account- restart phone-then click on the playstore icon from the phone menu-enter your initial account/username and password(don't create new one). That shld do it.
Re: Help, How Do I Rectify Google Play Store Login Issue. by bikerboy1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
lizzlix:
Try clearing the cache or data from the app or app manager depending on the phone listing. Just go to settings-app/app manager-click on playstore-clear cache-clear data. Then try opening the playstore from the phone menus. If that doesn't work go to settings-accounts-remove google account- restart phone-then click on the playstore icon from the phone menu-enter your initial account/username and password(don't create new one). That shld do it.

You are the best man. Clearing the cache did the magic for me. I am so grateful.
Re: Help, How Do I Rectify Google Play Store Login Issue. by lizzlix(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
bikerboy1:

You are the best man. Clearing the cache did the magic for me. I am so grateful.
you are welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls Help / INFINIX RANK 37 ,congratualtion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.