Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered (641 Views)

3 Ways To Get Your Prayers Answered By God / Christians, What Are The Reasons Why You Won't Go To Church On Sunday? / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? (2) (3) (4)

Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2016
Abeg Seun and his families ( atheists, whatever you are) kindly waka pass this thread. I mean don't comment, if possible don't read. Thanks.
God has been faithful to me but there are these two things I have been asking for, more than three years. He (God)has promised me through my dreams and his words. I am getting impatient and depressed day by day. Please what are the fastest ways I get God to do it. I have prayed, fasted, these days when I praise thy Lord he will remind me of that promise but is there a way it can come to pass quickly.4evergod
KingEbukasblog, anas09, felixomor.

Re: Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered by eph12(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
What steps have you taken to ensure you get what has been promised to you comes to you?
Re: Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered by OLAFIMIX(f): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Praying with faith.
Re: Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered by Omudia11: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
O
Re: Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered by Anas09: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
Abeg Seun and his families ( atheists, whatever you are) kindly waka pass this thread. I mean don't comment, if possible don't read. Thanks.
God has been faithful to me but there are these two things I have been asking for, more than three years. He (God)has promised me through my dreams and his words. I am getting impatient and depressed day by day. Please what are the fastest ways I get God to do it. I have prayed, fasted, these days when I praise thy Lord he will remind me of that promise but is there a way it can come to pass quickly.4evergod
KingEbukasblog, anas09, felixomor.

27 of December 2015 last year, i had a conversation with Jeus. Like you, I was troubled because, it seemed he was ignoring me about a particular thing i had been asking for years.

I was studying John 11. A story about Lazarus' death. It just seemed like what most believers experince.

You do what (according to you) needed or have to do. You pray, believe, you give, serve yet nothing. When you need God the most, he seems to just ignore you.
My heart was heavy, the year was ending, yet i had not recieved it.

Why Lord? I cried out.

Why didnt you go when your friend needed you the most? Which would have been easier, healing him or raising him from the dead? I asked.

If you read through the Bible, you'd find out that no other person was referred to as Jesus' friend. They were either his Apostles or Disciples, only Lazarus was called Jesus friend.

Bethany was made popular by Jesus, because of Lazarus. Lazarus's House was where he usually go to rest after all the walking around.

Lazarus and his siblings witnessed Miracles of healing, casting out of demons, raising the deads and all, but when Lazarus needed Him the most, The Master did not show up.

Odinarily, that would cause any friend to.lose hope.

Yes, i was asking for something for years, the assurance is there, but the manifestation has not come, So with a heavy heart, why?

The Answer i got still gladens my heart till this moment.

Now, here is what he said to me.

TIME.

THE RIGHT TIME.

He said to me, "Lazarus was my friend and i loved him, where you expecting that Lazarus will come into my life and go unnoticed?"

"How many people have i healed, and raised from the dead? How many of them do you know their names?"

He said, "If i had gone when i was sent for, i would have just healed Lazarus and he would have been like the milllions that i healed. If i went when he died, I whould have just raised him from the dead just like every other dead that i raised. Only Lazarus's household would know what happened, but is that enough for my friend?"

He said, "My delay was for the benefit of Lazarus not his loss". "My delay gave Lazarus the name and recognition he has today".

"There's no where this gospel will be preached without the name of Lazarus being mentioned".

With Lazarus, many souls came to repentance. The resurrection of Lazarus, drew attention of the common folk. It amazed them how a man who had died for 4days could come back again to.life. That episode, made them give attention to the message of Life that i have come to give.

All along, men have been going their ways. They have listened to.lies for so long that when told the truth, the truth begins to sound like a lie to them. The sign of raising Lazarus from the dead, made men to want to know more, they came closer then the truth was given to them.

He said to me, Ana, You belong to me, When i give you something is that it may serve my.purpose, but if i give to you what you ask when the time is not right, how will that serve my purpose?

I kept quiet for a long time.

He continued, "I dont need you to tell me what you need, i already know, i need you to ask because i need you to learn TRUST". He said, " I know that you need what you are asking for, but trust me to give it to you when the TIME is right.

For IF I HAD GIVEN TO LAZARUS WHAT HE NEEDED WHEN THEY ASKED, HE WOULD HAVE FALLEN INTO THE SEA OF ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE whom i responded to, but, he was special to me, and, he like me, needs to remain alive in the mouths and memories of those who believe and will believe in me. Lazarus was not just any body, he was my friend.

Now, i have read that scripture over and over again, but never got this rhema until that day.

Brother, If you have done all you need to do, and it's yet tarrying, WAIT. Keep praising him. Stop praying about it for that will signal unbelief. Just Praise Him.

HABAKKUK 2:1-3

I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed TIME, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, WAIT FOR IT; because it will SURELY COME it will not tarry.

The assurance is clear, hold it firm, and wait.

Delay most of the time is for your good.

Come Lord Jesus, Come.

Shalom.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Speechless, it brought tears to my eyes. Light up my spirit, God bless you.
Anas09:

27 of December 2015 last year, i had a conversation with Jeus. Like you, I was troubled because, it seemed he was ignoring me about a particular thing i had been asking for years.

I was studying John 11. A story about Lazarus' death. It just seemed like what most believers experince.

You do what (according to you) needed or have to do. You pray, believe, you give, serve yet nothing. When you need God the most, he seems to just ignore you.
My heart was heavy, the year was ending, yet i had not recieved it.

Why Lord? I cried out.

Why didnt you go when your friend needed you the most? Which would have been easier, healing him or raising him from the dead? I asked.

If you read through the Bible, you'd find out that no other person was referred to as Jesus' friend. They were either his Apostles or Disciples, only Lazarus was called Jesus friend.

Bethany was made popular by Jesus, because of Lazarus. Lazarus's House was where he usually go to rest after all the walking around.

Lazarus and his siblings witnessed Miracles of healing, casting out of demons, raising the deads and all, but when Lazarus needed Him the most, The Master did not show up.

Odinarily, that would cause any friend to.lose hope.

Yes, i was asking for something for years, the assurance is there, but the manifestation has not come, So with a heavy heart, why?

The Answer i got still gladens my heart till this moment.

Now, here is what he said to me.

TIME.

THE RIGHT TIME.

He said to me, "Lazarus was my friend and i loved him, where you expecting that Lazarus will come into my life and go unnoticed?"

"How many people have i healed, and raised from the dead? How many of them do you know their names?"

He said, "If i had gone when i was sent for, i would have just healed Lazarus and he would have been like the milllions that i healed. If i went when he died, I whould have just raised him from the dead just like every other dead that i raised. Only Lazarus's household would know what happened, but is that enough for my friend?"

He said, "My delay was for the benefit of Lazarus not his loss". "My delay gave Lazarus the name and recognition he has today".

"There's no where this gospel will be preached without the name of Lazarus being mentioned".

With Lazarus, many souls came to repentance. The resurrection of Lazarus, drew attention of the common folk. It amazed them how a man who had died for 4days could come back again to.life. That episode, made them give attention to the message of Life that i have come to give.

All along, men have been going their ways. They have listened to.lies for so long that when told the truth, the truth begins to sound like a lie to them. The sign of raising Lazarus from the dead, made men to want to know more, they came closer then the truth was given to them.

He said to me, Ana, You belong to me, When i give you something is that it may serve my.purpose, but if i give to you what you ask when the time is not right, how will that serve my purpose?

I kept quiet for a long time.

He continued, "I dont need you to tell me what you need, i already know, i need you to ask because i need you to learn TRUST". He said, " I know that you need what you are asking for, but trust me to give it to you when the TIME is right.

For IF I HAD GIVEN TO LAZARUS WHAT HE NEEDED WHEN THEY ASKED, HE WOULD HAVE FALLEN INTO THE SEA OF ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE whom i responded to, but, he was special to me, and, he like me, needs to remain alive in the mouths and memories of those who believe and will believe in me. Lazarus was not just any body, he was my friend.

Now, i have read that scripture over and over again, but never got this rhema until that day.

Brother, If you have done all you need to do, and it's yet tarrying, WAIT. Keep praising him. Stop praying about it for that will signal unbelief. Just Praise Him.

HABAKKUK 2:1-3

I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed TIME, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, WAIT FOR IT; because it will SURELY COME it will not tarry.

The assurance is clear, hold it firm, and wait.

Delay most of the time is for your good.

Come Lord Jesus, Come.

Shalom.
Re: Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered by Anas09: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
Praying with faith.
Another thing which facilitates answers to our prayers is giving. Sacrificial giving. Not as convenient, but very inconvenient giving. The ways of God are strange. Just obey.
Re: Christians What Are The Fastest Ways To Get Prayers Answered by Anas09: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
Speechless, it brought tears to my eyes. Light up my spirit, God bless you.
You are very welcome.

Just know this. We are like seeds in the hands of the sower. Some are like Maize, or Groundnuts and these germinates three days after sowing, matures for harvest after three or Four months.

Plantian and Yams, takes Six to 1year for harvest.

But Mangoes, Oranges, Cocoa, pears and cocoanut trees takes years to start bearing friuts.

If you were a Mango tree planted along side Okra, won't you complain to death that Okra produced fruits under 3months and you are planted in the same soil hasn't even matured to bear any fruits?

Now, lets compare okra and Mango. When Mangoes starts bearing fruits, can you compare okra to Mangoes in any way?

Do you know how long it takes a Mango tree to die?

Do you know how many generations will enjoy the friuts of the Mango tree when it begins to bear?

Do you know that a Mango tree does not need surface water for survival? Meaning, whether there's rain or not, a mongoe tree will survive and bear friuts. (In this recession, in this famine, we do not need the economy of Nigeria to flourish. We are Ambassadors of Heaven. Our economy is of God).

Do you know that the Mango tree grows better and bears more friuts when you prune it? (But wen you are pruned, 'little afflictions come', you cry and lament. Not knowing its for your own good)

What do you think you are as a Christian?

An Okra, Plantain, or Mango?

A Mango tree will feel ignored by God, as the Okra and plantain are bearing their friuts. But when he starts, the Okra whould have died and forgotten.

Listen brother, God chooses us to be what he wants us to be. We do not have a hand in it. So, the earlier you look inward and discover who you are the better.

If you are a mango tree, no matter what you do, you won't bear those fruits until its time. And, you cant change from Mangoes to Okra. The worst you can do is fall away, like the atheists.

Most people have fallen off at this point, because they failed to discover who they were. God chose them to be Mangoes or Oranges, but they got Jealous of Maize who produces one or two ears of Corn after three months and diez off forever.

They want to be like the Okra, that without rain, it can not survive.

Find out from the Holy Spirit who you are, because you can never know on your own.

Isaiah 29: 11-12

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Your vision, purpose, mandate, calling, Assignment on earth is hidden in God, you can not discover it by yourself. Its sealed until you come to him for revelation.

See the above verses. The book of the vision is given to the educated, he said he could not read because it's sealed, its given to the unlearned, he said he could not read, because he didn't go to school.

So, knowing who you are is not dependent on your level of education. The things of God are beyond the natural Man.

To Jeremiah he said, before you were conceived in your mothers womb, i knew you and i have already called you to be a prophet...

We are not all the same dear.

The vessel that carries Gold is not the same with the vessel that carries flower, but they are all vessels.

Which are you?

10 Countries In The World Where Christmas Have Been Banned / FG Suspends FRN Code That Forced Adeboye To Step Down / I Haven't Seen Fulani Christians In Real Life.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56