Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) (10307 Views)

Imam Imam Dies In Abuja (Governor Tambuwal’s Spokesman) / Governor Tambuwal's Vehicle, Convoy Ferried Across A River With Boats (photos) / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) by Caseless: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
OkoYibo:
This man was appointed more than a year ago and this is his only reported official assignment. He spent the entire time fighting Tinubu and his performance in the ministry is worse than mediocre. If you doubt me, google the name 'Fayemi'.

In 2016, the ministry under him made just 2 Billion Naira to the government coffers and this is far less than his ministry's budget for 2016. He is as useless as the P in Psychology and is more useless than an eunuch's manhood. He would be speaking twi twi english like an ATM machine but has nothing to show.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most useless Minister in Buhari's Cabinet. John Kayode Fayemi, the Minister of Uselessness.
you lack brain so you won't know. Revenue generated in the sector before fayemi came was less than 600million , he came and the sector made over 2 billion. 150% increase in revenue generation and you are here deceiving yourself.
Re: Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) by WaZoBiaLander: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
OkoYibo:
This man was appointed more than a year ago and this is his only reported official assignment. He spent the entire time fighting Tinubu and his performance in the ministry is worse than mediocre. If you doubt me, google the name 'Fayemi'.

In 2016, the ministry under him made just 2 Billion Naira to the government coffers and this is far less than his ministry's budget for 2016. He is as useless as the P in Psychology and is more useless than an eunuch's manhood. He would be speaking twi twi english like an ATM machine but has nothing to show.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most useless Minister in Buhari's Cabinet. John Kayode Fayemi, the Minister of Uselessness.

OBOYYYY!!! SEE FINISIHING...DAMN!!!
BROS, WETIN THIS MAN DO YOU NA?
Re: Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) by Godprotectigbos(f): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
OkoYibo:

Tinubu ass licker abeg go and hide

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) by barrybanbi: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Take am

Re: Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) by marv1: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
U are 100% correct. If u know what this useless man did in ekiti state which made ekiti people voted a thug fayose as a governor. Fayemi wrecked havoc in ekiti state stealing billions of naira out of which he gave to buhari to campagn for presidential election. His wife is going to be one of aketi's commissioner or SSG to ondo state because fayemi also sponsored aketi's election. What a useless. If Pmb does not remove this man on time, then pmb's effort is doomed certainly.
OkoYibo:

Re: Fayemi Hands Over Mineral Support Center To Governor Tambuwal (Photos) by debokaz(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
OkoYibo:

When haters become mad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Made A Terrible Mistake Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parent Burial / 60 Years: Are We Really For Nigeria? / A Time For Heroes In Nigeria: Archbishop Justin Welby's Article In Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.