Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already (9491 Views)

Corper Diagnosed Of Lassa Fever In Asaba, Delta State / Lassa Fever Kills 16 In Ondo / EBONYI: Lassa Fever Resurfaces, Claims 2 Doctors, 1 Nurse, Others Hospitalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by TINALETC3(f): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
He is jst saying d truth, accept d correction, no big deal, we ar talking abt death here undecided,.... Mayb it Bc u ain't d one affected
BazyLastard:

Chief, if you didn't like it, you could very well have ignored it and moved on. What is the need for getting personal with insults? What exactly do you gain from an online cat fight?
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by benueguy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chillypelly:
Afonja and dirt; bread and butter, 5 and 6, embarassedAfonja and dirt; bread and butter, 5 and 6,
Shut up!! Just shut up!! I'm not Yoruba, but this hate has to stop!!!
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by Crhedrys: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
No more Abeokuta trip. we shall see next year. #KillThatRatToday
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by gGGODDd(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
What about pple that eats rat?
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by BazyLastard: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
TINALETC3:
He is jst saying d truth, accept d correction, no big deal, we ar talking abt death here undecided,.... Mayb it Bc u ain't d one affected

I don't see any truth, only an insult. You need to realize that we live in a country where freedom of expression is at least constitutional. If my response to the post was "shabullalariradidalalalalala..." or whatever makes sense to me, so long as it does not break Nairaland's posting rules, it is my point of view which I am allowed to express.

Trouble is, when we all come online and put on the mask of anonymity, our true nature quickly shows. If this had been an offline conversation in the real world were someone had given that news and I responded with that comment, do you think emmalexabl would have responded like that?

Give a man a mask and he will show his true face.

Oscar Wilde
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by MayhorE(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
BazyLastard:
Should bring down the price of bush rat this christmas sha

I have officially decided to look at the silver lining to every bad news in Nigeria these days before High BP go kii me

And king of Heart
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
God abeg ooo! shocked
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
"Yes, I can confirmED that...' What kind of English is that? shocked
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by FameG(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chillypelly:
Afonja and dirt; bread and butter, 5 and 6, embarassedAfonja and dirt; bread and butter, 5 and 6,

For your info am not yoruba, I am just irritated at people that turn everything tribalistic even serious issue like this. As if we are not all Nigerians. Or is that you guyzs are looking for shares and likes? I tire for una.
It would interest you that the said Nurse contacted the disease from a Youth corper who travelled down from wherever (east or north not sure) with similar symptoms who died in her unit. Since it wasnt suspected they didnt deem it fit to check till a healthy Nurse died.

Please fellow health workers, lets do everything to protect ourselves since the system is not working.

1 Like

Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ayxmania
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by cryslar22(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Latest information this evening from a nurse says they are now 3 in total.
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
O0ni:
Ayxmania
Na only one person fit mention me for this kind thread, Ayowole!
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
O0ni:
Ayxmania
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by cybriz82(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Atiku2019:

Haba we must not play the ethnic card 24hours a day Bro smiley

abeg live dat aburo oloshi jurrr.
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by kabanayol9(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
This Lassa fever of a thing again, GOD I beg o.
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2016
ayxmania:

Who?

Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by SamiraF: 4:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Occurrence of Lassa Fever in Ogun State is a manifestation of the failure of the state government. For a state where the governor and his wife are speaking big English while praising themselves, the return of a prehistoric disease shows that their government is a scam. The biggest funders of Scambuhari cannot stop rodent borne disease from spreading and killing their people. The curse of Scanbuhari's mediocrity has struck.
Re: Lassa Fever Resurfaces In Abeokuta; One Person Dead Already by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
O0ni:

Who?
You!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos NMA Calls Off Strike / NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State / I Am Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.