Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

“Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye (32855 Views)

Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by queenitee(f): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
wtfCode:

Nne biko grow atleast small brain nah even if na mosquito own biko nu.
See comment 4rm a grown up undecided
Shut up,cos if you have brain(the one you actually said I don't have)you should that comment is a joke
I was only kidding bruh..
So don't die ontop my matter
Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by queenitee(f): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

What drugs are you on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Because he has two kids means that he can't fall in love with another girl or focus on one girl ??

I thought Buhari was the dumbest person in the world, but your dumbness broke the record

Excuse me bruh,before you die on top my matter,I was kidding.If only you thought about what I wrote before quoting me,you would have known it's a joke.How can I say he can't love another girl or focus on one girl cos he has two kids?I'm not dumb Mister and what I posted was meant as a joke

Case closed
Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by kepal99(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

What drugs are you on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Because he has two kids means that he can't fall in love with another girl or focus on one girl ??

I thought Buhari was the dumbest person in the world, but your dumbness broke the record

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bet why grin
Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by sisisioge: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
What is not to love? Girl is hooot!
Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by Kebabs(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2016
Some people think that because they can write, it's a yardstick to scribble any nonsense that occurs to their mind. Not everyone deserves an answer. Just ignore him cus it's obvious he has issues with his family..
BaEnki:

Calling someone's father the dumbest in the world? Do you holds your family virtue in high regard? Freedom of speech doesn't give us the freedom to be uttering/writing gibberish.
I'm not saying we can't criticise our leaders, but in a constructive manner.
Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by dasrackhor(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

What drugs are you on ??

Stupidity pills ??

Laugh don finish me 4 here oooo..
Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by Orikinla(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
examhall:
https://mobile.twitter.com/JustineSkye/status/811050375008567300?p=v

Wizkid ’s last known girlfriend Justine Skye has been tweeting in her feelings.
The singer on Twitter in series of tweets appears to be battling heartbreak. She wrote, “I don’t mind, you ain’t mine. Falling in love is embarrassing”. In another post, the 21 year old wrote, “You don’t know your own strength until you need to use them”

According to reports earlier this month, Justine Skye and Wizkid have called it quits. The reports adds that Wizkid went to find solace in the arms of his first baby mama, Oluwanishola who was in the States with him for about a week alongside their son Boluwatife.
Wizkid, Oluwanishola and Boluwatife have since returned to Nigeria for Christmas.

Source: http://360jamng.net/heartbreak-falling-in-love-is-embarrassing-justine-skye/

Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by Lekozy(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

What drugs are you on ??

Stupidity pills ??

no offence but u actually d dumbest....can read read his post again....
Re: “Falling In Love Is Embarrassing” – Justine Skye by tk4rd: 5:56am On Dec 22, 2016
examhall:
https://mobile.twitter.com/JustineSkye/status/811050375008567300?p=v

Wizkid ’s last known girlfriend Justine Skye has been tweeting in her feelings.
The singer on Twitter in series of tweets appears to be battling heartbreak. She wrote, “I don’t mind, you ain’t mine. Falling in love is embarrassing”. In another post, the 21 year old wrote, “You don’t know your own strength until you need to use them”

According to reports earlier this month, Justine Skye and Wizkid have called it quits. The reports adds that Wizkid went to find solace in the arms of his first baby mama, Oluwanishola who was in the States with him for about a week alongside their son Boluwatife.
Wizkid, Oluwanishola and Boluwatife have since returned to Nigeria for Christmas.

Source: http://360jamng.net/heartbreak-falling-in-love-is-embarrassing-justine-skye/
So Wizkid can stay with Sola for up to week.??
He needs an award for the most confused guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim "Miracle Is Boring". See Reactions / Stephanie Okereke's Surprise Party From Her Husband (Pics) / Oprah Winfrey Fired Cousin For ‘talking About Jesus’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.